Rahul/Mayank - Muskaan/Drashti Resort!! See page64 - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Ok if it all happend coz me iam Realllly Sorryy Guyzz Please for give me iam leaving here only this resort not IF but guyzz if rahul cums back then i will also cum back here if u guyzz don't mind..

sonia dear its not chat 😃 
just for saying BYE to all of you Guyzzz
im reallllyyy sorry again 😭
LOVE U ALL 🤗

Divya❤️
Divya dear! Lets not talk about this here. But the problem is totally not your fault at all. Its from last week. Don't leave the resort. We already lost so many people with Mayank leaving.
hello RMians me back from the meet....it went on well

very sad that our last resort got closed...

i think they shud bring mayank back asap coz i dont want anything wierd to be happenened again...i mean v hav had it enuf...v dint get proper scenes fine but the moment they pair muski with someone else i dunno wat am gonna do....
Originally posted by ramusk

i think they shud bring mayank back asap coz i dont want anything wierd to be happenened again...i mean v hav had it enuf...v dint get proper scenes fine but the moment they pair muski with someone else i dunno wat am gonna do....

Ditto !
Heyyz!
Anyone here?
I really hope there are some decent Muski scenes today,hoping she continues to miss Rahul!
Edited by luv_dmg_armaan - 15 years ago
hii rads.....i just forgot that todays monday...gosh i want rahul back again...for our sake atleast
I know! It seems like they barely have a storyline without him!!No offence,I guess I just realised what a hardcore part he was lol after watching their fights for the billionth time!
n all these FFs of RM r increasing day by day..that i am finding it hard to keep a track of each
Edited by ramusk - 15 years ago

Haha yeh I know,its incredibly hard to keep in touch with them.Getting used to it now tho,love all of the FF's they are all so unique in their own way.I guess they do a great job of helping us remember Rahul and Muskaan as a couple!

Aneways I am going !! Can't wait for today's epi ttyl!