Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: dream

Heyyy Mahiii..congrats..  Hey Rinky! Thanks buddy!

ok nw let me ask u some silly ques..hehe

1. Why is ur nick Mystery? Well, I chose my username Mystery because I think that's my nature and a lot of people consider me quite an interesting mystery 😳
2. Why don't u like summer most? Because I get severe headaches from hot weathers and I can't always be in an air conditioned room so summer sometimes leaves me exhausted.
3. Ur fav Game - I don't play many games but in terms of sports Basketball and badminton.
4. Best thing about u - I am very loyal and I give my 1000% to everything.
5. Worst thing about u - I lack patience.  I mean I can be patient but at times my patience just leaves me and I hate those times.
6. U like watching movie or Chatting? Depends... Watching movie sometimes but chatting with my friends often.
7. salwar suit or western dress? Well I don't wear dresses usually but I'd go with jeans more than salwar kameez.
8. Ur fav birthday gift till now - Umm.... stuffed bear.
9. Ur fav flower - rose 😳
10. Ur best frnd - So many, all my friends are close to my heart.
11.One word that describes Mahi - Honest
12.Msn or Yahoo - MSN
13.Can u dance? - Yep
14.Do u like to dream(like me..hehhee) - Yep with open and close eyes 😳
15.Ur most memorable incident that brings tear in ur eyes - The way some friends surprised me on my birthday. 

Well hope u rnt bored with my silly ques dear!😆 Of course not, they were actually quite good questions. Thanks, Rinky!

-Mahi

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations Mahi!!!⭐️ Sorry I didn't post you questions for a long time!😳😳😳 I hope you don't mind if I give you the same Which Jane Austen Heroine Are you Quiz I gave Chhilt? I love giving that quiz to people!!!😃😆 Once again, please choose from Strongly Agree, Agree, Don't Know, Disagree, and Strongly Disagree. This way, you'll get the best results!😊 
1. When I'm wrong, I'll admit it.  Disagree   Agree
2. Sometimes things just come flying out of my mouth, even before I?ve had time to think about it.  Disagree   Agree
3. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.  Disagree   Agree
4. Music is my favorite outlet of emotions.  Disagree   Agree
5. I verbally assault all who argue with me.  Disagree   Agree
6. Love is more a matter of luck than a matter of the heart.  Disagree   Agree
7. I consider myself rather simple in style and fashion.  Disagree   Agree
8. I will take any opportunity given me, no matter the risks or gamble.  Disagree   Agree
9. Being content is a matter of choice, being happy is a matter of chance.  Disagree   Agree
10. I feel it's my duty to help my friends out, even if they think they don?t need it.  Disagree   Agree
11. I don't necessarily need a man to complete me.  Disagree   Agree
12. I sincerely enjoy being generous to the point of sacrifice.  Disagree   Agree
13. My judgement of people's character is usually correct.  Disagree   Agree
14. Belittling people is ok as long as youre the one doing it.  Disagree   Agree
15. Wit is more important than money.  Disagree   Agree
16. I dont pretend to like people I hate. Youll know if youre not wanted.  Disagree   Agree
17. I would do anything to preserve peoples good opinion of meanything.  Disagree   Agree
18. If I have feelings for someone I have trouble showing it.  Disagree   Agree
19. I would look like a fool to stand up for those I love.  Disagree   Agree
20. Second chances come in packages of seven times seventy.  Disagree   Agree
Edited by godisone - 15 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Part Two

Part 2

21. When I'm sad, I'm depressed...when I'm happy, I'm ecstatic.  Disagree   Agree
22. Silliness is something that should be restricted to children.  Disagree   Agree
23. People learn better from patience than reproach.  Disagree   Agree
24. I could spend hours outdoors reading books.  Disagree   Agree
25. I know what I want, but I?d rather wait for it to fall in my lap.  Disagree   Agree
26. My naivety sometimes gives other people the upper hand over me.  Disagree   Agree
27. I rely on my logic for guidance and comfort.  Disagree   Agree
28. I would rather be alone than surrounded by stupid people.  Disagree   Agree
29. I enjoy music, but rarely participate in it.  Disagree   Agree
30. Emotions are personal; I am not comfortable with everyone being aware of mine.  Disagree   Agree
31. People can be overbearing sometimes making me wish I was sitting at home reading a book.  Disagree   Agree
32. I go through selfish streaks, but have friends who pull me back to reality.  Disagree   Agree
33. Life is an every man for himself gameand I intend to slaughter the competition.  Disagree   Agree
34. I?m rather spontaneous and hasty in making decisions.  Disagree   Agree
35. I would be happy with a marriage based on mere tolerance.  Disagree   Agree
36. I would rather chop my tongue with a butter knife off than say something to hurt someone.  Disagree   Agree
37. I'd rather hold my feelings in than risk looking foolish.  Disagree   Agree
38. Money is more important than love.  Disagree   Agree
39. I try to do the honorable thing even if it costs me something.  Disagree   Agree
40. I'm supportive of my friends and family, especially when they take my advise.  Disagree   Agree
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Part 3

Part 3

41. I don't fuss over my looks; I'm happy with a minimalist look.  Disagree   Agree
42. The feelings of those I love sincerely come before my own.  Disagree   Agree
43. Nothing will ever equal the love I have for my family.  Disagree   Agree
44. In general, I'm calm and try to repress my feelings.  Disagree   Agree
45. My emotions control me more than my logic.  Disagree   Agree
46. I seem to always be tossed in some kind of love.  Disagree   Agree
47. I know who I am but will change my behavior to make others comfortable.  Disagree   Agree
48. ?When you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will.?  Disagree   Agree
49. I do love a good intrigue and mystery!  Disagree   Agree
50. I wear my heart on my sleeve...no matter who is watching.  Disagree   Agree
51. I would forfeit my own happiness to save those I love pain.  Disagree   Agree
52. The more I get to know people, the less I begin to like them.  Disagree   Agree
53. If Im right, youre wrong. If youre right, Im more right.  Disagree   Agree
54. Ill decide whats best for my friends and family.  Disagree   Agree
55. I?m a pleasant person to be around, even if I?m not exciting in the slightest.  Disagree   Agree
56. I love to be social and mingle with people.  Disagree   Agree
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

-Mahi

👏👏..nice answers..i will b bck with more..😆
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: godisone

Congratulations Mahi!!!⭐️ Sorry I didn't post you questions for a long time!😳😳😳 I hope you don't mind if I give you the same Which Jane Austen Heroine Are you Quiz I gave Chhilt? I love giving that quiz to people!!!😃😆 Aww... that's alright, Lalitha! I really don't mind and thanks!  Once again, please choose from Strongly Agree, Agree, Don't Know, Disagree, and Strongly Disagree. This way, you'll get the best results!😊  Ok.  Well, I'll put SA for Strongly Agree, A for agree, DK for don't know, D for disagree, and SD for strongly disagree.

1. When I'm wrong, I'll admit it. A
Disagree   Agree
2. Sometimes things just come flying out of my mouth, even before I?ve had time to think about it. SD, in fact I think I think way too much 😳
Disagree   Agree
3. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. A Disagree   Agree
4. Music is my favorite outlet of emotions. SA Disagree   Agree
5. I verbally assault all who argue with me. SD Disagree   Agree
6. Love is more a matter of luck than a matter of the heart. D Disagree   Agree
7. I consider myself rather simple in style and fashion. SA Disagree   Agree
8. I will take any opportunity given me, no matter the risks or gamble. D Disagree   Agree
9. Being content is a matter of choice, being happy is a matter of chance. A Disagree   Agree
10. I feel it's my duty to help my friends out, even if they think they don?t need it. A Disagree   Agree
11. I don't necessarily need a man to complete me. A Disagree   Agree
12. I sincerely enjoy being generous to the point of sacrifice. A Disagree   Agree
13. My judgement of people's character is usually correct. D Disagree   Agree
14. Belittling people is ok as long as youre the one doing it. SD Disagree   Agree
15. Wit is more important than money. A Disagree   Agree
16. I dont pretend to like people I hate. Youll know if youre not wanted. D Disagree   Agree
17. I would do anything to preserve peoples good opinion of meanything. D Disagree   Agree
18. If I have feelings for someone I have trouble showing it. D Disagree   Agree
19. I would look like a fool to stand up for those I love. SD Disagree   Agree
20. Second chances come in packages of seven times seventy. DK Disagree   Agree

-Mystery- thumbnail

Part Two Again same initials.

Part 2

21. When I'm sad, I'm depressed...when I'm happy, I'm ecstatic.  A
Disagree   Agree
22. Silliness is something that should be restricted to children. D Disagree   Agree
23. People learn better from patience than reproach. A Disagree   Agree
24. I could spend hours outdoors reading books. SA Disagree   Agree
25. I know what I want, but I?d rather wait for it to fall in my lap. D Disagree   Agree
26. My naivety sometimes gives other people the upper hand over me. A Disagree   Agree
27. I rely on my logic for guidance and comfort. A Disagree   Agree
28. I would rather be alone than surrounded by stupid people. SA Disagree   Agree
29. I enjoy music, but rarely participate in it. A Disagree   Agree
30. Emotions are personal; I am not comfortable with everyone being aware of mine. SA Disagree   Agree
31. People can be overbearing sometimes making me wish I was sitting at home reading a book. SA Disagree   Agree
32. I go through selfish streaks, but have friends who pull me back to reality. D Disagree   Agree
33. Life is an every man for himself game and I intend to slaughter the competition. D Disagree   Agree
34. I?m rather spontaneous and hasty in making decisions. SD Disagree   Agree
35. I would be happy with a marriage based on mere tolerance. SD
Disagree   Agree
36. I would rather chop my tongue with a butter knife off than say something to hurt someone. A Disagree   Agree
37. I'd rather hold my feelings in than risk looking foolish. A
Disagree   Agree
38. Money is more important than love. SD Disagree   Agree
39. I try to do the honorable thing even if it costs me something.  SA
Disagree   Agree
40. I'm supportive of my friends and family, especially when they take my advise. A Disagree   Agree

-Mystery- thumbnail

Part 3 Again same initials.

Part 3

41. I don't fuss over my looks; I'm happy with a minimalist look. A Disagree   Agree
42. The feelings of those I love sincerely come before my own. SA Disagree   Agree
43. Nothing will ever equal the love I have for my family. A for my mother especially.
Disagree   Agree
44. In general, I'm calm and try to repress my feelings. A Disagree   Agree
45. My emotions control me more than my logic. SD Disagree   Agree
46. I seem to always be tossed in some kind of love. SD Disagree   Agree
47. I know who I am but will change my behavior to make others comfortable. A Disagree   Agree
48. ?When you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will.? DK Disagree   Agree
49. I do love a good intrigue and mystery! A
Disagree   Agree
50. I wear my heart on my sleeve...no matter who is watching. SD Disagree   Agree
51. I would forfeit my own happiness to save those I love pain. SA Disagree   Agree
52. The more I get to know people, the less I begin to like them. A Disagree   Agree
53. If Im right, youre wrong. If youre right, Im more right. SD Disagree   Agree
54. Ill decide whats best for my friends and family. D Disagree   Agree
55. I?m a pleasant person to be around, even if I?m not exciting in the slightest. A
Disagree   Agree
56. I love to be social and mingle with people. D Disagree   Agree

-Mystery- thumbnail

Alright, Navi, here's the result.

For 40 % you are: You are a CLASSIC. You are completely normal, and are definitely down to earth. You have plans for the future which generally involve a good education, and are unlikely to do something like run off and elope. You've probably got a lot of friends because people generally find you endearing.
47.67 % of 1009 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:
For 30 % you are: You are FANTASY. You live in a dream world, and enjoy fairy tales, although you may not admit it. Your one wish would be something fantastic like to be able to do magic or fly. You want to believe in magic, even if you don't. You are constantly daydreaming, and are very creative.

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are HORROR. You are constantly telling scary stories with which you are obsessed, and you think death is always just around the corner. You have a somewhat dark sense of humor, and are pretty much normal except for that.

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are HUMOR. You like to joke around with your friends, and you have a lot of friends. You like to be the center of attention, but everyone you know also wants you to be the center of attention because you're so darned funny, so that's alright. Everyone likes you for the most part, but you can sometimes come off as a bit cocky.

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are ROMANCE. You are romantic and like things to be beautiful and classy. You also prefer things formal, and enjoy relationships a lot.

-Mahi