Bewafa-LAST PART(pg.44)2nd to last(pg.43) - Page 39

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by simplyconfused

lol okay!!

exactly ....or can you email me all the parts if you don't mind ..your story is really very cute.

natashaaaa πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— dont know wht to say.... jussssstttt 😳 let my emotions speak hehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that was a gr8 end ... thanks for making zeb cry (how evil am i πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ) ... but that was such a cute endingggg ... i loved it ... love ur new fan fic... keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

take care
samia

Originally posted by princess1_43

natashaaaa πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— dont know wht to say.... jussssstttt 😳 let my emotions speak hehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that was a gr8 end ... thanks for making zeb cry (how evil am i πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ) ... but that was such a cute endingggg ... i loved it ... love ur new fan fic... keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

take care
samia

lolπŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....glad you liked it!!!

hey i just finished reading ur fanfic and i LOVED IT it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
was toooooooooo freakin goooood

i dont have words to tell u how much i loved it from the very begining to the very end i just loved it and now im goin to read ur other fanfic

Edited by Mini786 - 18 years ago
Hey Natasha, I just finished reading your entire fan-fiction in two days, and I absolutely loved it!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how much I loved it.. even though I don't believe in love. I always thought "love" is just another word for a compromise that two individuals make when they marry.. but it's also a dream that every girl sets up for herself.. before it breaks..

Yea it sounds ironic to say all this, and then say that I love your story lat the same time, but reading your story made me drift into a fantasy for a while as well and it's just so beautifully written that one can't help but fall in love with it....

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story with us Natasha!!!!! I really really love it, and I don't think I'll ever forget it.

Love ya lots,
Sunita
It was a awesome story
I read it from start to finish in the last few days
πŸ‘
Originally posted by stonex

It was a awesome story
I read it from start to finish in the last few days
πŸ‘

Lol same here! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Angelicmist

wicked story πŸ‘

thanks!! πŸ˜ƒ
I READ UR FANFIC AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! U R ONE GOOD WRITER AND PLZ DON'T EVER STOP WRITING FOR OUR SAKES ATLEAST!!!!!!!!!!!