Amul Star Voice of India

Welcome Back Party for Shabbo. - Page 25

-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shabari

hi abhi dear...where r you these days....do u come to II forum..lousy naπŸ˜•whatever....be in touch...ok dear?

Just lots of work over the weekend, since I was sick the week before. Now it's better, I have more time to post. II is lousy definitely especially now that Rajdeep is gone.. I only visit that forum for AI πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha2179

Sab kahan chale gaye πŸ˜•

mein yahan hun..ri......when do you get the break from exams and studies?for how many days?no ata pata of varsha and chits......chits is busy clicking snaps i believe......i too am going on a picnic tomm with our friends...to a park in dubai....lots of games for sure aur kuch nahin hein toh....i am watching serail Jyoti these days in NDTV Imagine..it's a fab serial....😊
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am taking good care of Shaz in chits absence and he has no complaints.......🀣
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys how is everyone????? Chit maate to CA aakar kho gayi hai...Kuchh khabar bhi nahi....

Poor girl comes from freezing cold Canada to sunny CA. and here it was raining non stop for 4 days...Today was first day it did not rain..

Chitra kahan ho??? Why have I not heard from ya???😳
-Akanksha- thumbnail
I knowww di, so much rain!! I thought today it was going to rain, but the one day I have to run one mile at school it doesn't rain πŸ˜’
No exams at the moment, thank goodness, just less work right now :) :)
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha2179

I knowww di, so much rain!! I thought today it was going to rain, but the one day I have to run one mile at school it doesn't rain πŸ˜’

No exams at the moment, thank goodness, just less work right now :) :)

Sowee batcha.....I know you wanted it to rain so u dont have to run.....Good no exams that is better but u got to study and be prepared na...πŸ˜ƒ
-Akanksha- thumbnail

Thats true.. I've been doing some reading for school, taking most of my time for that only. It's a good book, very sad..