Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-madhvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hmmmm marriage is a gamble wat will work wat will not i dont know and im very young to talk on this too. 😆When u say love marriage is safe, no its not. If some1 is ready to pretend for 1 month infront of others why cant he/she do that infront of u. So nothing is safe. 😕
Arranged marriage being forced is sounding weird. The concept of arrange marriage is ki u know u hv to love the one ur marrying. And if u dont end up doing it hard luck. And adjustments hv to be made everywhere, so no argument on that.😊
Arrange is not safe but so is love..................marriages are not safe. They r a gamble. 😉
I prefer arrange marriages coz a gamble is played by using brain and instincts rather than heart. Heart can be misleading at times, but at the same time u need ur heart to be involved after playing the deal.
Ok my opinion is rather confusing😆
But no marriage without the families support for sure😊. All the love of ur family vanishes infront of a new found love🤢. A person who can leave his family whose been a support for him for minimum 25 yrs can leave me any hr of the day, sorry ill never marry such a person 😊. If u cant love ur family u cant love any1.
thats my opinion. No offence intended
dpatel2 thumbnail
Love/Arrange shouldn't matter. What should really matter is the fact that the two of you love and respect each other. There are many ppl. saying that arrange marriages have higher success rate than love in india, but there are many reasons for it:
1. more arrange marriages vs. fewer love marriages (so a small difference in failure rate in love seems a lot)
2. many ppl. who have arrange marriages have conservative thinking/are scared to go against their families to marry the person of their choice
3. If someone's stuck in an arranged marriage chances are they will keep going b/c they don't want to disappoint their families by getting a divorce as it's a big no no in india

My point is success is a quanlitative in this case. Just b/c someone stays married doesn't mean their marriage is a success: we don't knw if they love/respect each other? or if they are happy together?

Finally, I didn't plan this but i fell in love. We have different caste and we had many differences in the past....now after so many years of being together, we have accepted each other with all our differences. v know exactly wat the other wants/is thinking without saying it. v have started liking each other's music/fav food...it's so wierd! i keep loving him more and more each day and have tremendous respect for him. none of us are perfect but we are perfect for each other.

I pray to god every day for every single girl to get a husband like mine regardless of the mode of the marriage ðŸ˜Š. God bless!
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i love both
But I prefer arrange marriages
but if they are not forced😊