Kya Hoga Shiv-Kunal Ka - Pa 2 Pg 3 - 01-14-09

Ejaz-Ki-Deewani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Are new talents welcome here?
I want to share my first fan-fic with you guys...! It has Iqbal Khan and Ejaz Khan.

There family are same from the show and Ejaz's family will be introduce later on... if you guys like the concept.

I hope you guys like it!

Concept: Shiv (Iqbal Khan) doesn't want to get married to anyone because he is the most handsome bachelor in town like his best friend Kunal Sehgal (Ejaz Khan). Both of them are confused souls who are forced to get married (but Shiv decides to go for a contract marriage like Kunal) in a way his family happy and he won't have to loose his bachelor life. They also live in the same house with their family because their friendship is so strong that no one can break it.

What will happen to Shiv and Kunal?

Sincerely,
Vaishali

PM List

Table of Content

Concept - Page 1
Part 1 - Page 1
Summary - Page 2
Part 2 - Page 3

Edited by Ejaz-Ki-Deewani - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

heyy vaishali !!

gr8 concept!!! eijaz n iqbal bst frndz?? kool

da story is sumwat lyk kiya hoga nimmo ka...nd da name also ryt?? kunal...??

yh very nyc i luvd it

plz keep anita wid eijaz nd pallavi wid iqbal!!!

waiting fr da main intro!!

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘

x mwah x
          reeno

Originally posted by: Reeno!!!

heyy vaishali !! Hello

gr8 concept!!! eijaz n iqbal bst frndz?? kool Yep! I need to have my Ejaz and Iqbal together after I saw their chemistry in Kavayanjali together.

da story is sumwat lyk kiya hoga nimmo ka...nd da name also ryt?? kunal...?? Sightly similar to the show but different with Kasamh Se effect.... πŸ˜›

yh very nyc i luvd it Thank you so much

plz keep anita wid eijaz nd pallavi wid iqbal!!! Actually Panchi Bora will be paired with Ejaz and Iqbal will be paired with our Pallavi.....

waiting fr da main intro!! Your wait is over! Because I am posting first part now...!

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘

x mwah x
          reeno

Vaishali

Kunal's Family

Kunal's father died before he was born and his mother died when he was five years old. After his mother's death he was raised by his Mamaji Jai Walia (Ram Kapoor). Jai never got married because he can not tolerate anyone who hurts Kunal but after Kunal grew up he got married to a girl name Bani Sharma (Prachi Desai) who is ten times younger than him and same ages as Kunal.

Part One

Dear Dairy,

After Saksham Bhaiyya's death everything changed for me. Saksham Bhaiyya wasn't just a person in my life but he was a father figure for me. After his death, I had no place to go except for my uncle's house. His daughter Pia was getting married to Mr. Jai Walia who was ten times older than her but for her money was everything and age doesn't matter to her. During her wedding celebration she fell in love with a guy name Pushkar and runs away with him leaving her father to face the shame in-front of Mr. Walia. I couldn't dream of seeing my uncle feel humiliated in front of his business society so I took Pia's places in the mandup beside Mr. Walia. And today I am known as his wife in front of this world but my world revolves around my best friend Gauri who is like my Bhabhi figure because I have seen her love for my brother and his love for Gauri.

(Young girl enters Shiv's Fashion World for a job as an event manager, she walks up to the receptionist and gives her name for the interview).  

One year ago, my brother passed away and I don't know what happened to Gauri after bro's death, but I know where ever she is. I hope she is happy.

(After waiting for along time she is called in… the moment she enters her smile turns into a shock expression filled with hatred).

I miss you Saksham Bhaiyya especially today because it's your Bani's Birthday. My birthday is meanness without you or Gauri. 

Bani stops writing in her dairy when Mr. Walia enters the room with Mahen his dearest friend. She puts her dairy away and wipes her tears witch were rolling down her face.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Walia asked

Bani nods, her head and leaves from there leaving Mr. Walia studded… and Mahen by her words witch her eyes spoke…

"What in the hell are you doing here Ms. Whatever?" shouted by an angry person looking at her dressed in a simple Indian dress that too in his favorite color.

She also looks into his eyes and says "my name is Gauri Dasgupta and if I few this fashion houses was your company than I would have never came here in first place Mr. Whatever."

Gauri's face is shown in different angles while she shouts back at the owner of the company.

Gauri was about to leave when he holds her dupatta and says "even I don't want to interview you or give you a job in my company but remember my name clearly its Shiv Kapoor and no one shouts at me… understood 2 by 2!"

Shiv's face is also shown in different angle holding Gauri's dupatta in angry of jealously that she has the guts to shout at him after slapping him for misbehaving with her sister in her college area.

Before Gauri leaves his cabin she looked into his eyes full of hatred towards him and mostly towards herself for thinking of getting a job under him.

Bani heads into the kitchen to prepare tonight's dinner for the family. Even though her mind wants to cry in her brother's arm on her birthday witch suppose to be a happy day of her life, but unfaithfully it's a curse for her.

Bani, chops the spinach faster than usually she does and cuts her finger. She shouts for her brother in pain and Gauri hears it.

Gauri stops by Shivji's temple and prayers for someone's well-being close to her heart on her special day of her life. Also Gauri donate some money to the poor people for their blessing for her Chutki (Chutki is Bani's nickname made up by her brother Saksham and Gauri when she was little).

Handsome, dashing guy comes running into the kitchen after he enters the building because he heard someone crying in pain.

Camera focuses on his face with different angles and he is none other than Kunal. He asked his Mami if she was alright and Bani nods her head in pain.

Mr. Walia comes down the stair with Mahen to see what's going on and what was the noise? And he saw Kunal cleaning Bani's cut on her finger.

Kunal explains few things to his Mami while cleaning her cut but Bani tells him "her pain isn't bigger than loosing someone she loved on her birthday" and runs into her room without noticing anyone around her.

Kunal looks at his Mamaji for answers, Mahen stood beside him giving moral support while to face his wife who he hardly knows after their marriage.

I hope you guys liked it than I'll continue!

Vaishali

PS: Two more confrontation between Shiv and Gauri at his house...! πŸ˜³  

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
oye yaar superb!! i luv it! really nyc do cont asap bt i hav a confusion....will pm u okz??   keep it up!!             x muah x                   reeno
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm ... so Gauri was married before interesting...

anyways a fabulous start, i hope you continue with the great work!!

ooh btw why do Shiv Gauri hate each other ???
starfan.shrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tht ws so amazin n vry intrstin...shiv n gauri h8 each odr??  r dey already marrid?? n by da way, whoz mehens wife n how cum he dont no hr??❓ a bit 2222 much questions but ... plpz anser  con ASAP!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: Reeno!!!

oye yaar superb!! i luv it! really nyc do cont asap bt i hav a confusion....will pm u okz??   keep it up!!             x muah x                   reeno

I'll wait for your email but I know maybe what's the confusion so I'll clear it now....!

Take Care
Vaishali

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

hmm ... so Gauri was married before interesting... No! But Bani's brother was her boyfriend and there is a major twist behind it....

anyways a fabulous start, i hope you continue with the great work!!
Thank you! Give me some more time and all your confusion will be cleared...

ooh btw why do Shiv Gauri hate each other ??? 
That's mystery πŸ˜‰

Take Care,
Vaishali

Originally posted by: starfan.shrk

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tht ws so amazin n vry intrstin...shiv n gauri h8 each odr?? That's a surprise r dey already marrid??  Nope! n by da way, whoz mehens wife (same from the show but she is in London helping her daughter get settled down their) n how cum he dont no hr??❓ a bit 2222 much questions but ... plpz anser  con ASAP!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Take Care
Vaishali