Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Finally...Here we go...I'm only - what?  Like - 2 Weeks late?  Thats better than I expected, really.  But that's still kind of sad, seeing as how I used to promptly post a LAMBA message on page 2 as soon as the FC would go up - never mind if it was 3/4 AM.  Life works in mysterious ways...oh how priorities change...gosh that's depressing.

Anyhow - back to the task at hand.

Congratulations, on the 38th HC FC!!!!

Wow...38.  This marks 15 for me, if you don't count the fact that I've been completely MIA for the past two.  Not to mention 38 is so very close to 40 which is so so close to 50.  I have good feeling about 2009.

First and foremost, The Original Four.  Daisy, Yoj, Vaishu, and Swathi...as the FC trails along without you (spare Vaishu), know that you guys are missed each and every day.  More now than ever, I find myself thinking about what you guys have endured to keep this FC alive, to keep HC alive over the years.  Not a day goes by when I don't think about what you guys must have been through in those initial days.  I have been through the old FCs...I've read the pages (in some cases, each and every page)...I know what it took for you, and I know that I can never thank you enough.  If not for you, we would not be here today.  We are indebted to you for your efforts, and will never be able to repay you for the home that you have given us by way of this FC. 
More than anything, I think the biggest thing is that you were there for HC when he needed you most.  That means much more than all 38 FCs combined, and much much more.  And though I know that "thanks" falls short (sorely), I simply wish to convey my deepest gratitude. 

Where to start post that?
I think I have to say that the past 14 FCs have been the source of some of the best memories for me.  But more importantly, I am still in awe of the amazing people I have met here.  Though I guess I should just come to accept it.  Seeing as how HC himself is a class apart from the rest, it should come as no surprise that the kinds of people that are drawn to him are no less gems in their own right.  Really though, sometimes I can't help but wonder - are you guys for real?

Have you had enough of the mushy-ness?  Shall I move on?

Misty...what do I say?  2 weeks in, and I am still in awe of this beautiful masterpiece of yours.  Page 1 looks amazing.  I have a confession: in the constuction stage, I was SOOO ready to get it done so I could get back to the other million and one things on my to-do list that the voice inside my head kept reminding me about.  But, seeing the finished product, I can't be more thankful that you took the time to really make it perfect.  I think I lost count as to how many times you told me "it has to be perfect!" - well, congratulations...you've not only reached that goal, but surpassed it by leaps and bounds.  You have left us stunned.  Everything is so perfectly in place.  You have captured the very essence of the FC, everything it stands for, and everything it has withstood since day one.  Its a perfect conglomeration of HC's journey over the years...and Daisy's final message makes it all the more complete.  As for the theme, it couldn't be any more perfect - as Daisy said - a star but firmly rooted to the ground.  And I think it comes at a perfect time, with everything HC has behind him, and everything he has to look forward to.
Thank you, for all the tireless effort you've put into making this FC everything it is.  As for your thanking the rest of us for our help - it truly is your modesty.  This is your effort, through and through - if anything, we threw in our two cents and smoothed out a wrinkle or two.  Really - incredibly done.  Thank you.

*sigh...coming to HC...*

Hi HC...
I'm running out of things to say here, and this time banking on the fact that you will probably never read this.
I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record with these messages, so this time, I've decided to keep it short and sweet.
Therefore, simply said, truthfully stated, you will probably never know your own true worth because it is hard to convey in words.  I would simply like for you to know that you have unknowingly given so very much to each and every one of us here.  We will be ever grateful to you for it all.
I wish you all the very best as you look ahead to everything that is to come your way this year.
Keep Shining, Keep Smiling.
God Bless You.
PS:  Can't thank you enough for the autograph and countless reasons to smile.

(How come everything I say comes out all mushy?...anyway, continuing with it...)

Coming to the Family...

Yasmin Di.  You know how much we all miss you.  How much I miss you.  This place is not the same without you.  I know you have just barely left, but I'm already awaiting your return.  Thanks for always being there for me - for being not only my confidant, but, like a mother figure to me.  I appreciate your listening to my endless woes and giving me much needed advice...I know I don't need to thank you, but still feel as though I must...ah, well, you know how I feel about the one way street thing.

Sidrah:  I miss you.  I know you're super busy, but I want you to know that I'm proud of you for deciding to take a break and prioritize.  I know its not easy, but I commend you for making the decision and then following through with it.  I hope all's well on your end, dear.  Again, take care of you health...I still worry.  Oh, and if you thank me one more time, as non-violent as I might be, I just might have to hurt you.  Let that be your warning.  Oh, and THANK YOU (again, one way street) for delivering HC's autograph...Thank you.

Rakshu:  I miss you.  I really really miss you and our crazy chats at 2 AM where we went back and forth telling each other we should catch some zz's.  I hope you're getting a chance to enjoy India, and not just having to work all the time.  I'm glad you're getting to endulge in some sweets atleast.  It was nice to get a chance to talk to you, albeit breifly, the other day.  Can't wait 'til you're back.  Enjoy your last few weeks there.

Daisy:  Your post on page 2 has made this FC all the more complete.  You know I've always said the FC is incomplete without you.  I will forever stand by that statement.  Thank you, for taking the time to come and post.  It means so very much to us.  Oh, and same thing applies to you as I said to Siddy.  If you thank me one more time, as non-violent as I may be, I might have to hurt you.  Let that be your warning.  (hehehe...yes, the one way street is indeed, VERY convenient!)

Zainu Di:  Thank you...for always stopping by to check on me.  For your duas and well wishes.  I'm glad that even in all the craziness, we've been able to talk fairly regularly. 
I look forward to more regular, less choppy chats soon.

Sarah:  I miss you.  Again, I'm SO sorry I left you that day.  I haven't seen or spoken to you since then, and I wonder every day how you are and what you are doing.  I hope the rest of your tests went well, and I hope that you are okay.  I am worried - as you may have guessed, and I hope that you are, at least, as well as can be expected.  Please drop me a line when you get a chance so that my mind can be put to ease.

Nans:  First of all, sorry for adding to your stress and pressure this morning - but things came together wonderfully.  :)  You are such a sweetheart - though you know that.  I am glad that through all of this, the one thing that has remained constant has been that we still discuss Desh daily - even if just for 5 minutes...sorry I couldn't crack that Premism for you - I think it was perhaps the first time that I too didn't have an answer...kinda sad.  But I appreciate your coming to me for clarification. ;)

Priya:  I see you've got a countdown going...thanks dear.  Keep it up - it will pressure me to get my work done and make it back here in time.  I too wanna discuss SOO much with you guys!

Vaishu:  Thank you, for always checking on me, on FB and Orkut - and dropping me a line every now and then just to stay connected.  See you guys again soooon.  I can't wait.

Alina:  How are you dear?  How are your classes going?  I know you too have been somewhat busy with academia.  Hope all's well on your end. 

Vandu:  I saw the new FC...I DID!!!  Confession:  It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Gosh is your RK for real?  Hehehe...I promise to stop by and leave a message SOOON.  Forgive me for not coming by sooner...as you can see, its taken me long enough to get here and do this...but soon, I promise.  Vaise, I hope things are well on your end - still praying for your well-being...hope it all works out - In the meantime, take care of yourself.

Nina, Shabs, Vandana, Anushka, Heena, Nisa - everyone else who's kept the past few FC's going...I can't thank you guys enough.  The FC's are going through a rough patch right now with so many of us busy with other priorities, but you guys are here, every day, unrelentingly, taking us forward.  Thank you.  If not for you, we wouldn't be here today - at #38.  I look forward to getting back too so I can interact with you guys properly.  I know that most of you joined right when I went off on my hiatus, but Inshallah I will be back soon, and get to know each of you well.

I know there are many new members that I haven't even met yet - Sweta, Shala, Noor, and a few others...WELCOME!!!
I hope you guys have a wonderful time here!!!

PHEW...That feels good.

What else?  Can't wait to be back...I miss being here...all the bekhandapan that made me do stupid things until 5/6 AM...but most of all, I miss all of you.
I promise to be back as soon as I can...πŸ€—
And remember, just because I'm not posting, doesn't mean I'm not lurking around.  πŸ˜‰

Take Care Guys...See you Soon!
Keep Rocking!
All My Love,
~Payal
Edited by IndianPari - 15 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congos shongos on the 38th FC...πŸ₯³

And a very happy new year to all my fellow HCians and my friends😳....

Just dropped in to say hello...πŸ˜ƒ... and cant wait to get back to the FC like before..

A quick update about me myself(πŸ˜†):India is greatπŸ₯³....though I haven't yet gotten a chance to 'accidentally' meet with Harsh...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Got to eat tons of Rasmalai nevertheless...πŸ˜†

luv,
Raksha

PS:Job well done Misty...πŸ‘πŸΌ

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Congos shongos on the 38th FC...πŸ₯³

And a very happy new year to all my fellow HCians and my friends😳....

Just dropped in to say hello...πŸ˜ƒ... and cant wait to get back to the FC like before..

A quick update about me myself(πŸ˜†):India is greatπŸ₯³....though I haven't yet gotten a chance to 'accidentally' meet with Harsh...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Got to eat tons of Rasmalai nevertheless...πŸ˜†

luv,
Raksha

PS:Job well done Misty...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rakshooo....you here.... finally.....India se zara log on karte raho....cant wait to see you in the FC again..happy new year.... how was it spending new years in India..rasmallai hi kha rahe ho bas... not ladoosπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and rakshoo ji how are you liking our harsh ka naya avtar... cant wait to hear what you ahve to say about Gaurav SharmaπŸ˜ƒ
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Friends,

Congratulations for the new FC everyone,πŸ˜ƒ

Fantastic job Misty....just loved the first page....Tumhari mehnat rang layi⭐️

Ok is khushi ke waqt I dnt wanna ruin everyones mood
But This is my last message,I am going Back to India and My schedules and priorities are gonna changeπŸ˜•
I wish everyone here all the best 😊
I am gonna Miss each and everyone here..😭..esp Harshad ...But at some stage we just have to leave everything and move on....😭
I will miss all the beautiful moments I had here....esp My birthday which was actually celebrated after 6 yrs.πŸ˜†..Thanks a lot Payal...You are My Pari and will always be....πŸ€—
Daisy Vaishu Vandu Yojana Payal Sarah Nandu Atop Siddu Rakshu Misty Zainu Priya Nina Bhavna Shabs Mehndi Alina Heena Vandy Anu Nisa and evryone here ...I am gonna miss all of you so much😭
But remember one thing ...do follow the rules of FC....I want our FC to get many more awards for the best FC of the month...so evertime just keep that in mind and post 😊

Ok so Bye everyone...Take care...πŸ€—
And Keep Rocking this place always!!!!

One more thing ....you all pm me all the imp links ...ur vm's ur siggies...I would love to see them whenever I can....😊
Edited by khanyasmin - 15 years ago
-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanyasmin

Hello Friends,

Congratulations for the new FC everyone,πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations to you too

Fantastic job Misty....just loved the first page....Tumhari mehnat rang layi⭐️

thank you... but you played an integral part in making it as well - in guiding and supporting me throughout

But This is my last message,I am going Back to India and My schedules and priorities are gonna changeπŸ˜•
yeh itna sudden development kab hua and how come you never shared this to me.... **gussa gussa**

I am gonna Miss each and everyone here..😭..esp Harshad ...But at some stage we just have to leave everything and move on....😭

We are gonna miss you too, I guess there are certain things that are not in our hands. Yep, all of us have to move on... will miss you... do keep dropping by.

I will miss all the beautiful moments I had here....esp My birthday which was actually celebrated after 6 yrs.πŸ˜†..Thanks a lot Payal...You are My Pari and will always be....πŸ€—
Daisy Vaishu Sarah Nandu Atop Siddu Rakshu Misty Zainu Shabs Mehndi Alina Heena and evryone here ...I am gonna miss all of you so much😭

Will Miss you too di and take care... Remember - keep dropping by.. whenever you get the chance.

But remember one thing ...do follow the rules of FC....I want our FC to get many more awards for the best FC of the month...so evertime just keep that in mind and post 😊

the fan club has become an integral part of our life and will remain so..post ...but ofcourse, its the least we can do for the man himself

Take Care of yourself di.. and always keep smiling...

One more thing ....you all pm me all the imp links ...ur vm's ur siggies...I would love to see them whenever I can....

Will Do...

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Pata Nahin Sab Kahan Gayab Hain... accha  I am posting some prem scenes link on page no 1... and I want all of us to drool and comment on those scenes....
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly Congrats Harshadian for new FC!!!!
Misty di Awesome work!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
will update my post later on 2nd pg!!

Originally posted by: khanyasmin

Hello Friends, Hi Yasmin di!!

Congratulations for the new FC everyone,πŸ˜ƒ Congrats to u too Dear!!

Fantastic job Misty....just loved the first page....Tumhari mehnat rang layi⭐️ Hey Misty di it really shows that how much dedicated n hard working u are !! Keep it up di!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

I will miss all the beautiful moments I had here....esp My birthday which was actually celebrated after 6 yrs.πŸ˜†.. Hey Yasmin di i never thought of this but seriously for the first time its happening to me after reading ur post....i m cRyInG di !!!! after reading ur every post there was a smile on my face or ur post everytime have given me a new hope(during rainy days)..ok now i will not continue my this rona dhona as i can understand that every1 have to move on n 1 day maybe i will also be leaving this( i just dont want but i know this have to happen 1 day) so di All the best for ur future plans n plzz stay in touch!!! Love u soooooo much..n is...will be missing u😭😭😭
Thanks a lot Payal...You are My Pari and will always be....πŸ€—
Daisy Vaishu Sarah Nandu Atop Siddu Rakshu Misty Zainu Shabs Mehndi Alina Heena and evryone here ...I am gonna miss all of you so much😭 i m also gonna miss u di!! especially every moment which i have spent wid u...
But remember one thing ...do follow the rules of FC....I want our FC to get many more awards for the best FC of the month...so evertime just keep that in mind and post 😊 Ya di i will try that we all should follow rulez as we also dont want any warning placed here!!

One more thing ....you all pm me all the imp links ...ur vm's ur siggies...I would love to see them whenever I can....😊
surly di i will pm u all the links n my creations too..Di i m really gonna miss u...😭

luv Alina

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
@ Alina - Me & Hard Workin - Na Re!!!! Ask Siddy, she will tell you....

Hmn, chose one video from page 1 and tell me whoch one you want to discuss...

Thanks for the compliments but seriously maine kuch nahin kiya other than stay up till 3 am every day for the last 10 days and compile and eat everyone's head on msn!! Major Spade Work was done by Payal, Nans, Shabs, Priya and Yasmin Di, who helped in getting the various links while I slogged my brains at work...
Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Misty di u just posted ur msg on rite time i was just thinking to leave!!

Anyway di ur work shows that u r a hard worker!!!

Di lets discuss any Prem n Gayatri scene..Harshad really share gud chemistry wid Gaya3(dont know the real name)

every scene brought tears in my eyes.....they are damn touchy!!!

luv Alina
-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Hey Misty di u just posted ur msg on rite time i was just thinking to leave!!

Anyway di ur work shows that u r a hard worker!!!

Di lets discuss any Prem n Gayatri scene..Harshad really share gud chemistry wid Gaya3(dont know the real name)

every scene brought tears in my eyes.....they are damn touchy!!!

luv Alina

Okiies.... how about the ever classic aap meri ma hain scene and the recent gaurav - gayatri ma scene