Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
First of all congrats on our 38th FC

I had to be back, how could I not be...Afterall this place holds so many fond memories and so many things to look back and cherish.. Though I will not be active or post on the FC, neither can I read all the messages, but I will surely drop once in a while whenever I get time.😊

Now let me get back to the FC....Misty, as I told you I am SPEECHLESS. I dont know what to say now actually. This FC has to be our BEST FC..And I seriously mean it.

I loved the title ''Tara Zameen Par''...So apt for Harsh.
''A star but who chooses to remain rooted''
The theme is perfect. I had also wanted to make a FC on this theme...I had told Sidra once too...But then it never happened...And now I am so glad that finally this happened...😊

I am missing out a lot these days...So all the new siggies came as a surprise for me...I love Harshad's new look and all the new creations are fantastic

This FC also made me nostalgic as it has all the old pictures and siggies that I used to use 2 years back...My personal favourites of Ali and Akki...

Misty thanks for incorporating my post here on the FC....Made me feel special and still a part of this FC.....Thanks a tonn....I was overwhelmed beyond words😊

I also liked the way you put so many links of almost all videos related to Harshad...I too never did that as it was very tedious...You have edited the entire font of the links section and I must tell you that it is not an easy job. It takes hours and sometimes days. I applaud you for all the time and effort you have put here to make the section look so fresh and colourful😊

I still have to go through the messages by our friends...Couldnt do so now because of time constraints. Will read them very soon. Misty I couldnt give a message as I always fall short of words when it comes to Harsh. So I actually dont know what to tell him. Thats why I always try to avoid writing a message as I might sound repetitve.πŸ˜›

Misty the FC is splendid and 100 times better than what I used to do. This is no exaggeration. I seriously mean it.. I can see that the FC is growing by leap and bounds. New members coming in, the pages getting and the theme getting more creative and more amazing creations. I am so proud to be a part of this FC, a second home for me in every way.

I also need to THANK Payal and Sidra from the bottom of my heart for whatever they have been doing for me since the past 1 month..I dont need to mention here, but you guys are gems. Its not easy to take time from ones busy schedule and do so much for others. I have no words to express when it comes to thanking Payal and Sidra.
Sidra I miss you loads. I hope to see you back in February and then we would engage in our long msn conversations and skype chats and our fone conversations too...πŸ˜‰
Payal I would try to come at a more appropriate time just for you.

I just heard that Yasmin is shifting to India and will not be on the FC for a long time now. Yasmin I really really hope to see you back very soon as you were the one who held the FC when it went through its toughest time last month. you just cant leave you family like this. You have to be back very soon. I wish you all the best for everything and hoping to see you back very soon😊

Raksha I am so sorry for not being able to provide the last minute information you wanted from me. I felt guilty but I just couldnt take out time for that. I hope you will forgive me for that and also hoping that your India trip is going on fine

Sarah...Where are you???Are you on the FC?? I have not heard from you since the past 2 months. I really hope to see you soon . Do PM me

Yojana, Swathi, Vandu, Vaishu....I havent interacted with you guys too...I hope you all are fine. I miss you guys the most. I am looking forward to getting in touch witl u all like before.

Mehndi...How are u...Did you meet Harsh in Lucknow?? I was so close to meeting him but missed him by just 30 minutes.

And our entire gang and all our new members. Hope everyone is fine here and I hope all our new members are loving this FC

Once again congrats on the new FC.....The theme is brilliant and wishing to see Harsh achieve many more feats in 2009, more awards , good roles and lots and lots of success

Signing off now...See you guys next week
Bye take Care
Daisy

Edited by delo - 15 years ago
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations to All My FC Family for completing 37th HCFC and moving on to 38th one which brought along Overdose of HipHopper Prem (Harshad) ...Making all of us Swooooon....πŸ˜ƒ

I would like to Thank Misty from the bottom of my heart for creating this special home for us, for Immense Hardwork and for making this Fantabulous looking FC ever which has Pura HC Encylopedia on this 1 single page....It shows your love and dedication to One and Only Harshad....⭐️

Awww Misty it is your humbleness that you are giving us the credit too.... but we were the spades and you were the Hands and Brain to create this whole 1st page body with such a Marvelous Theme...
Misty You know I am online most of the day & night... During the under construction period of this FC, I often used to peep here wanting to see how does my 2nd home look like & I always found your Green Batti Tim Timati here at most of the day & night.... I very well know howmuch hard work & sacrifices you've given into this FC...losing all your night sleep etc. However You know right that all your Mehnat has been paid off very well?😳

What made this particular FC so very special:
1stly HARSHAD HAS VISITED THIS 38th FC....WOW Yaar..such a pleasant prize for all your efforts Misty...After so many FCs, he finally checked this one out....πŸ˜›... I can imagine that you must be On Top Of The World....😳
2ndly THIS IS THE ONLY FC WHICH HAS HARSHAD CHOPDA'S AUTOGRAPH POSTED or I should say SEALED on it. Lucky You Misty....😊

"Tara Zameen Par" - Perfect Title For Harshad... This is the best Title ever given to any FC...He is a Unique Star .... Stars in the Sky delights us from light years distance, Stars in ShowBiz hardly steps down from their Throne, BUT Our Beloved Harshad Twinkles Brightly right here, standing on the ground among us (common ppl) , interacting with us (His Fans) & makes us feel he is one of us..Such a Talent Humbles me everyday.....Only we (HCFC) know how special he is to us....Thank You Harshad for Amusing us and Bringing Smile to each of our faces everyday. Hats Off To You. May you have all the Success & happiness in this world which you certainly deserve...⭐️

When I Am Sad 😭 .... You Make Me Smile 😊 
When I Am Mad 😑 .... You Make Me Laugh πŸ˜†
I Love Everything About You πŸ˜› & I Am Completely Lost Without You! 😳

Shabnam πŸ€—

Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First of all...CONGRATS to everyone for the 38th FC....it feels so great that we have reached 38th one and hoping we'll make it to 50 soon....ie the GOLDEN JUBILEE FC!!!!!...⭐️

Misty DI.....the front page is awesome..the amount of hardwork yu hav put just speaks the way the front page looks......πŸ‘and am so glad ur hard work paid off.....and the theme is just one of the bestest ever and SO TRUE!!!....Harsh Bhayya is truly the taara on this zameen.....a gifter taara.....

It makes it more speacial with Daisy's msg on pg 2...seriously daisy.....it makes the FC so warm with ur msg..thnx for dropping in...and do keep dropping in often......

Loved all the Gayathri Prem scenes used and the Prem Preet scenes....truly a different theme and the other different relationships of prem with his family. Looking forward to more of them!!!

Thank you so much misty di for the FC......words fall less to xplain how beautifully you hav created it. Keep rocking like that.....

and Harsh Bhayya congrats for this FC to you. I know the happiness that appears on your face seeing every FC is the most precious thing for us. Coz you have made us all happy and we hav to be doing the same for you. Let you rise higher and higher.......and reach greater heights very soon....Gud luck bhayya....

and a big thanks to all the active members of FC 37....without whom we couldnt have started this FC....thanks to all of them πŸ€—

missing all the members here...daisy,yoj, siddy, rakshu, payal, yassu, vaishu, bhavna, mehendi, sarah, atop, zu di......and everyone else........hoping they'll all come bak one day.....

luv nans
Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘congratulations to each and every member of hcfc on the 38th fanclub.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ₯³
love
vandana

will come back and edit later
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@congrats every1 4 the new fc πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

will come back n edit laterπŸ˜‰gtg bye bye...cyasoon

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATULATIONS N WELCOME EVERYONE 2 FC 38πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

by god 3 days missed cho much talking 2 everyone Phew! aaj jaan mein jaan aaye jab link dekha

i m yet 2 see the first page ka messages n siggies its taking time 2 load must say mere shani pyari harshad deewaniyon  mujhse pehle aake reserve karke chali gayee haanπŸ˜†iss reservation ka kuch karna padegaa
πŸ˜†

must say misty u have made an excellent FC loved the pics n specific scenes of gayatri n preet with prem 😍

ek sawaal now  will harshad cum on NB sedhe finale mein with teh selected baliye's 2 perform

chalo abb jaldi se aao taki baatein karein hum

priya
Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Reserved
will edit hope next week
busy with some work...
feeling happy to see new HCFC..thanks Misty dear
congrats to everyone for 38th HCFC.lets rock it guys
Edited by anushka10 - 15 years ago
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bellle4u

CONGRATULATIONS N WELCOME EVERYONE 2 FC 38πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

by god 3 days missed cho much talking 2 everyone Phew! aaj jaan mein jaan aaye jab link dekha

i m yet 2 see the first page ka messages n siggies its taking time 2 load must say mere shani pyari harshad deewaniyon  mujhse pehle aake reserve karke chali gayee haanπŸ˜†iss reservation ka kuch karna padegaa
πŸ˜†

must say misty u have made an excellent FC loved the pics n specific scenes of gayatri n preet with prem 😍

ek sawaal now  will harshad cum on NB sedhe finale mein with teh selected baliye's 2 perform

chalo abb jaldi se aao taki baatein karein hum

priya

hey priya, thanks a ton for all your help..cant tell you how much I appreciated it....i think they will show him directly in the finals.... on the 1st of feb!!! they are just showing the auditions videos so far....

sab log kahan disappear ho gayein hai... i think we would have run into page 5 by now!!!and into page 15 by mon lol....
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lrl rocks

@congrats every1 4 the new fc πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

will come back n edit laterπŸ˜‰gtg bye bye...cyasoon

vaishu.... good to see you...where is your message re... jaldee se bhejo!
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

congo shongo guys for d new fc
misty awesome n beautiful jobπŸ‘
well done

Edited by angel 16 - 15 years ago