Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rahul/Mayank - Muskaan/Drushti Resort - note pg143 - Page 6

RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeh haha i cnt believe  a shw can do this to me ! presed the X button aha! yeh will do //try avoid that section nw aswel ! orite have fun xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys - Important!

How are you all? Hope new year going fine for all of you. So sorry was busy in my life, so much going on..

I'm just here today to make it officical that I'm OFFICIALY leaving I-F and this time does seem to be hard to come back.

So please guys no FF update PMs because pms will go unread!..

It was great meeting you all, I'm glad to make some good friends. Thankyou all of you for great welcome and for your love.

I'll remember you guys, and I love you'll too. No complians, no pains just a warm and loving goofbye for all of you.

With loads of love and best wishes for all of you in future,
Ika🤗

RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
LMAO sonia fnx for votiing for me hahaah bu im not gna geh into the awards coz like i sed its been overtken by certaiin members.. nd im hardly active der to even like put names dwn ! so yeahotherwise u wud defo haev been in most of em hahah
-Mansi- thumbnail
Hey Ravs..Wts up? Saw yesterdays scene?? It was so sweet the way Atul n Armi made Muskaan smile..Muskaan was AWSOME!! When she smiled..nd den started crying again!! Aww..
RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
HAWWWWWWWWWWW mansi ! how cud u wtch DMG =O well haha i wtched it online today ! just like 5 minz nd icudnt tke seeing the RM moments so i switched it offf..im defo not wtching from now on
-Mansi- thumbnail
Ravs..I tried my best qutting the show..but then I realised I luv AA..I luv Muskaan!! I luv Sub-Kee..I hate AR though!! There is nothing good ..all jus plan crying soaps..so DMG is okay for me..its like the only show which I regularly watched..8.30 is become like the most spec. time ever..Im trying though..with other shows..no luck..
RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Ahhhh No MAnsi you have to take a stand =/ lol ahh u as a viewer mke a diff haha.. ahh well ur choiice =D
-Mansi- thumbnail
DMG is on air..OMG..its jus filled with AR..on mute! Finally they are givin Atul screen space..ps..luv the sig ur using!!
x.sonia.x thumbnail
i know. if everyone keeps watching then what was the point.

did everyone vote for the dmg member awards on the dmg forum. we cant let the wed girls win everything. we have to vote and try to skew it.
Edited by stellarwind - 15 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
heyllo ppl
any news abt muskaan's character
whats the track for her now