Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

interest thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rubina looks gorgeous when dressed up as awould be bride .

In her daily simple dress without any make up & jwellery , few actresses will look so stunning as Radhika does .

She is extremely expressives in different moods in her role as Radhika

In her interviews , she comes out as a very confident expressive young woman , just the antithesis of her character as Radhika .
This is true  acting .
Naivedya thumbnail
I love Rubina!!! She is beautiful and talented and deserves to be in top 5. Please help bring her up there with Avinash. I watch the show only for these two. Rubina is such a natural beauty that the cameras can get extremely close and she just glows! I think she's a very gifted actress and extremely intelligent. You can tell by the way she speaks in interviews and all.  It's hard to believe CB is her first serial. She seems like she's been in front of the cameras before.

Rubina best of luck to you and God bless you!

interest thumbnail
Rubina has slipped down to 20th from 13th.
She should be in company with Avinash .
Please visit her profile , CBians
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rubina is a beautiful and very talented actress
It is tough to play Radhika ... a character that not many people can relate to and that some find hard to forgive for not treating Dev well.  I think Rubina plays the character beautifully and manages to evoke sympathy.  
I would like to see her in movies with Avi and other actors as well 
Very few actresses can carry off the Plain Jane look ... especially when they are paired opposite someone as good looking as Avi ... but she manages to do that
I am hoping that they change her look as she gets married ... I think she will look gorgeous with some simple changes to her hair, wardrobe, etc.  She can still retain the simplicity but look stunning.  Also, am hoping they show her smiling, laughing, having fun.
Like watching her SBS videos with Avi ... they seem to have a lot of fun together. 
Here's wishing her good luck with her personal and professional life
Am hoping to see her on the big screen

Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
rubina today's episode was very nice.....luv u lots u r so pretty ....
YOU and AVI look too cute with each other ....!!
interest thumbnail
very lovely episode .
Radhika , you look very beautiful with your hair untied , like you had when  Dev saw you first
do give up the French plat .
i love to hear you converse..
Smiley-786 thumbnail
rubi we wanted to see you in parted hair as you were in earlier episodes when dev caught you in mela .........and when dev found you as his dream girl......... Edited by radev_fan - 14 years ago
Smiley-786 thumbnail
rubina you are a fine actor with gud potential ... ....you looked so pretty in red salwar with hair open....

prabhasfanitaly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rubina.
thanks for the side part. u look much younger n comlement dev. i think you look very beautiful in the first hug scene with dev.
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Please get well soon rubi, you are in my prayers...lots of love to u.