Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Chori Chori Chupke Chupke?

bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Wat if this goes the Chori Chori Chupke Chupke way? Divya incapable of having baby begs Miss Gauri for one...ukkhh sounds disgusting...but i just hope it doesn't end up how at the end salman falls for preity... Some ppl said kuch kuch hota hai..truth be told i rahter have it that way but its just a thought..anyways can't they go an original way instead of copying movies....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asma1 thumbnail
Guess wat??...I was thinking of this too lol...but then i thought da creatives wont take that track coz itz urghhh....lol
Wait...Salman falls for Preity?

I don't remember the movie much but I'm quite positive that Amar won't fall for Gauri.
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yea at the end it is implied that he does...but i wud hate it if Amar ffelt the slightest sympathy for her...

Khuda hi jane in creatives ke dimak mein kya...
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^He can't,he wont...I wont let him!!!! lol
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There was an artical the Divyanka's not leaving so I doubt any of that will happen. I like to believe that Shivam dying was fake and Sindoor'a alive and planned it all. It's a bit far fetched but I like that idea better than having Gauri in the picutre
canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I would never want Gauri to have AD's baby but that would be better than Divya dieing.Edited by *xoxo* - 15 years ago
saruu251 thumbnail
Ugh disgusting!! and if Gauri turns negative after having the baby, she'll just decide to keep it and get closer to Amar...ohhh man this better not happen!!
sdforever200 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i would never want Gauri to have AD's  baby even if divya is dieing i don't care amar can live by him self alone for ever but please  that  gauri is  just  too  much  for  us  to  take  we  had  her  enough  no more please.
2yl8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same too...the hatred he is showing now towards Gauri might change into some feelings once she is carrying his child 🤢... totally sickening idea...BS...can't the (Un)creatives come up with better ideas rather than copying and pasting stories from the movies. How much more disguisting it would get...why can't AD have a baby together rather than taking that 🤬 help...
I just hate to see a third wheel in their eternal love story.