Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Ya y update Armour!!! LMAO i think i just updated it day before yesterday and can i say look whos talking abt updating?? :)

Okie i just have a small set, pretty small as i see most of the nutters asked u almost everything!! Haha

1. You love evil characters, or so i read it somewhere, u mentioning it. So why is that?? I mean besides the driving force in them that makes their characters erreily likable wats it that attracts u??

2. Ok i had Nij askiing me something like this, so um giving it to u too, oh yes if u have had a Q like this let me knw wer u answered!! So the Q is........a genre or subject u want the foll writers to rite on!!

Nsm
Nij
Hinna Di oh i agree hands down her dimples are the most beautiful ones haha)
Kat
Me

3. Describe urself in exact 15 words, enumerating ur qulities and attitude.

4. Mumma Dotting girl or Dad's??

5. First person u spoke to on IF?? Ur first impressions on speaking to the foll for the first time and when exactly did u speak to them!!\\

Nsm
Nij
hinnu Di
Kat
Kanan
Lakky
Me

Ok last one for now, dunno if so much will upload...wen r u updating Love struck?? Haha!

Ok one more.....if u were asked to pen a fic, with the lead couple (Ar i guess) together from the start, i mean no third parties interfereing,no revenges, secrets that we usually have, just a realziation of love, what concept wud u choose on?? I mean how wud u set it up? Wat wud be the backtrop??
Qwerty123rty thumbnail
Originally posted by: jia..

Ya y update Armour!!! LMAO i think i just updated it day before yesterday and can i say look whos talking abt updating?? :)

Okie i just have a small set, pretty small as i see most of the nutters asked u almost everything!! Haha

1. You love evil characters, or so i read it somewhere, u mentioning it. So why is that?? I mean besides the driving force in them that makes their characters erreily likable wats it that attracts u??

I think their characters are more real...i am sort of not much fond of all sugar sweet characters coz they unrealistic...we all have some flaws in us...okay this might sound crazy but i like meany people...bad ones...i wudn't do a thing to harm anyone but i like them just the same...like not exactly outright evil but show the world what u really are without any manipulation...

2. Ok i had Nij askiing me something like this, so um giving it to u too, oh yes if u have had a Q like this let me knw wer u answered!! So the Q is........a genre or subject u want the foll writers to rite on!!

Nsm- A thriller i guess....rather a murder mystery...
Nij- ah!! Just a light hearted fic with loads of comedy in it...hehehe
Hinna Di oh i agree hands down her dimples are the most beautiful ones haha)- glad u agree...i knew you would...and hina di..i would want her to write a glamarous fic like one with all gray shade characters and all...evil ppl...hehe..
Kat- what do i tell her...she got all sorts in her kitty but oh well i would like to read a thriller from her..
Me- ah!! yeah...i already told you...a horror story from you...

3. Describe urself in exact 15 words, enumerating ur qulities and attitude.-
silly goose (that's my name for nij..hehe), rude, honest, sophisticated(to have rude and sophisticated togethor...hmmm), morally upright(am damn proud of this thing in me), headstrong, PJ queen, chatter box, proud, dreamy, barmy...that's 15 there

4. Mumma Dotting girl or Dad's??
haha...that one is tough...can't answer that yaar...they both equally

5. First person u spoke to on IF?? Ur first impressions on speaking to the foll for the first time and when exactly did u speak to them!!\\
first person i spoke to on IF was Kanan...pwincess kanzi and she is such a sweet kid...very nice and creative๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nsm- hmm...we did like interact through posts but a proper chat started when she pmed me once telling she too in love with Rhett and i always thought she brilliant but since than i was like...she not just brilliant but amazingly rooted nd sweet too and i was like wtf she likes Rhett too....even better...hehehe
Nij- reading her chats on forum..i was like she just like everyone else but wen we had a real chat...omg...that was the first thing i said....i was like this girl rocks....got no pretense...she is what she is...take it or leave it...loved her for that attitude...
hinnu Di- awwww!!! ahhaa....wen we talked for the first time..like a proper one...i was like gosh she laughs so much (dat was my first impression) but seeing everyone love her so much...i knew she a really nice person and all sweet andcaring...
Kat- ok i was amazed with the talent she has and her awesome...cool fundoo style..i was impressed..ahaha..but than i realised that its this attitude of hers that people love her for...initially, to be honest, i didn't like her much...for some reason i just didn't but than slowly i started liking her and now she one of my fav ppl on the forum...i know i can be myself with...hehehe
Kanan- i told you...she the first person i talked to when she approached me for some help and i loved her coz of how frank and sweet she was with me...would scold me if i even say a thank you or try and be formal and would get my real self out and that too the very first time we talked...
Lakky- we had this conference call and she wasn't answering my call...will keep hanging up with us 4(nij, nj, hina di and me) waiting for her to pick up and than i was getting all angry...mad at her actually but than when i hung up i saw nearly 6 missed calls of hers and i felt soooo guilt and ashamed of myself and than saw her msges saying she sorry about the call and all...hehehe...that was my FIRST impression but i know she all nice and sweet...me is the one who is a jerk and stupid...
Me- aha!!! ok...again being honest...a proper msgs happened i think wen u pmed me for Set ablaze romance demand...and i fully appreciated the gesture...liked u ever since...u came across as someone very encouraging, nderstanding nd supportive...nicey nice chic..hehehe

Ok last one for now, dunno if so much will upload...wen r u updating Love struck?? Haha!
ah!! forgive me Jia for delaying it sooo much but trust me am trying my best....the part is under construction and hopefully will be done soon pakka...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok one more.....if u were asked to pen a fic, with the lead couple (Ar i guess) together from the start, i mean no third parties interfereing,no revenges, secrets that we usually have, just a realziation of love, what concept wud u choose on?? I mean how wud u set it up? Wat wud be the backtrop??
ufff!! no i can't write a fic like that...it would be boring yaar...but i guess i'll get them married and than they have fights...load of them...misunderstanding,...that bitter sweet story of husban wife kinds... (*smack my head* ...what the hell am i talking about)

alright there last set done...i was brutally honest and so hope did not offend anyone..my answers always too long...u might have dozed off in btw...hehe...but i enjoyed answering them..ahaha

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO!!! Rocking answers Kratz, awesome ones,  brutally honest, hehe but that was so very sweet, ok um at loss of other adjectives, but oh well simply fab answers.

Hehe fites between couple, lmao!! BBut Kratz um so very glad to hav known a fab person like u. ๐Ÿค—
spln thumbnail
wohooo jia nice set....n kratz on her brutal candidness....shes one heck on that n iv loved questioning her if for nothing then that one thing!!!....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

alright kratz...no more sets since u may not see it before maddy closes th thread....but had to tell ya u been one helluva writer on this seat....thouroughly enjoyed ur grind here....lovya hun, for all of the things u are n will become love ya tons n tons!!!

cheers n good luck with the mugging exams!

nj
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Edited by hinanaziri - 15 years ago
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hahhah!! ya yaaah!! koe d answers already frm d chat..!! honesty is d best policy? yahhhhhh rite!!! blah dt!!!!

soon u gonna be off d golden seat...but date this period in yur bookz for life...i kept u off d grillin bad..u kow Y! u get it on regular dozez on d chat neway....i cnt limit it a week..ohh puhleeez! lol

Happy as tigger bouncin..to hve u here...every bit of it u deserved!!

Hve d best...keep rockin and updatin..wenever possible..!!

821 gurl!!

nijaL =)
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
ok since u nutterz are getting all senti well kind of
so me here as well to do my bye shai,like nij says
Kratz
u are one awesome writer hun
u come up wid some amazing stories and write them to perfection

u've always been a motivation to me
and your advice i can always rely on