Posted: 15 years ago
Myspace%20Glitter%20Graphics,%20MySpace%20Graphics,%20Glitter%20GraphicsMyspace%20Glitter%20Graphics,%20MySpace%20Graphics,%20Glitter%20GraphicsMyspace%20Glitter%20Graphics,%20MySpace%20Graphics,%20Glitter%20GraphicsMyspace%20Glitter%20Graphics,%20MySpace%20Graphics,%20Glitter%20Graphics

Welcome to the topic of the week where we can discuss a popular topic on the forum at the moment.

Some rules:

1.No bashing actors if you have to make a point make it without bashing.
2.No chatting off topic
3.No arguements if you disagree with something you can say it without turning it into a fight.

NOTE: If anyone else wants to do the TOTW or has a Topic they would like to discuss feel free to PM me

Topic of the week this week:

Which is your classic all time film?

What film have you always liked and for you is the best film ever made and why ?..feel free to add anything you want

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh Boy!   Tough Question!.

I would say DDLJ. SRK and Kajol were just fantastic in the film. This one of those films you can watch 10 million times and still not get tired of.
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Which is your classic all time film?
I have alot i will list 5:

1. Kuch kuch hota hai
2.  Dil to pagal hai
3. kaache daage
4. Karan aur Arjun
5. Sholay

What film have you always liked and for you is the best film ever made and why ?
kuch kuch hota hai - because i was and always will be big Sharukh khan fan i have watched this 10 times the Sharukh, Salman, Govinda and Ajay devgan were my altime favorites. this movie was the first movie of salman khan that i saw.

My classic all the time fave movie..there's a few, but I'll mention two - Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. I've seen it soo many times and still love it and Hum Saath Saath Hain. I loooveee that movie too. The chemistry between Salman-Sonali is amazing and I think Sonali was exceptional in that movie. I love Salman as Prem.. who doesn't.😳 I love the story!

I'm glad K3G was made because it is simply the best! (for me)
Classics in the making I guess you could say.. Vivah and Jab We Met. I have seen those movies soo many times and will never get tired of these two. ⭐️

Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hum Aapke hain Kaun!!....is my All Time favourite…….I watched Hum Aapke Hain Kaun gazillion times!. It is an adorable movie……You could say the movie had no plot……..But it had indescribable magic …. and I love it to bits.……..The music excellent….. entertaining, catchy and sweet ….all fourteen of em!……..And my Prem is so good looking, sweet & lovable….. Sallu makes Prem utterly irresistible with his infectious energy and charm…… and you can't help but fall in love with him….And the charm of Nisha is to die for! In fact all characters more loveable than the last. IMO it opened the trend towards non-violent love stories like DDLJ… I don't think I'll ever get sick of this movie…….It was a phenomenal success and established our Salman as one of the formidable Khan trio……..

I also loved Andaz Apna Apna, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Maine Pyar Kiya

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think its rangeela...ever since i started watching films i think rangeela gave me more smiles and laughs...first it gave me my first crush urmila matondkar when i was only in class 4th, next aamir my favourite, his munna chaarcter provieded such great laughs and jackie shroff who also acted well, there was everything in this movie worth watching...the dances, music, acting, comedy chemistry of urmila-aamir made it a life long expierence. such a great  film is made only once in a life. i saw this 27 times in theatres and i will watch again if it arrives eventually in future...i have lots of DVD's also.

Old golmaal with Amol Palekar. Jaane bhi do yaron. I love Andaz apna apna too.....for its sheer stupidity....I like how I dont have to use any of my brain cells to watch this movie. These are my hindi movie classics, I never get tired of watching them. 😆
I have 3 for me..two pretty obvious lol

1. Sholay..this was the first ever bollywood film i saw and its such a classic especially love hemas role it, its got such a good cast and everything in the story.

2.Kuch kuch hota hai

3.Vivah

My all time favorites are

Chupke Chupke starring Dharmendra, Mr. Bachchan, Sharmila Tagore and Jaya Bachchan. I have watched it may be more than 20 times and still finds it refreshing.

Another one is Jaane bhi do yaaron. Satire at it's best.

I personally think that the most difficult thing is to make a persona laugh and if these two films still make you laugh even after all these years then it has to be a success.

People these days talk about serious cinema and how good it is but they forget to think that satire and comedy are also a genre of cinema and the same effort and hardwork is put into comedy as into serious cinema.
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sholay my all time fav film . it hs more to it than just a action film , it ws more of social relationships and society then in a village, how widows will stay forever widows, the custom then .. no re-marriage for them...beautiful direction and gr8 acting by all of them..

anand .. a very emotional and a film which teaches u something , how to lead ur life being happy! beautifully potrayed emotions.

i personally love all hrishikesh mukherjee , and basu chatterjee films ... from abhimaan , to golmaal , to chupke chupke .. and rajnigandha , chhoti si baat , manzil etc etc..

and if it this classic films consist of regional movies also(although satyajit ray is a global personality still) , then i wil say satyajit ray movies are my fav .. he is the best ever director i hav seen ...