Shagun-Ki-Raat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Reena herself is a mind-blowing actor who knows who to play her role with each co-actors she have worked with.... 😛 .... hat's off to her acting in the show brought back a smile on her viewer's face. (Please forgive me if I hurt any of Neha's fan in the forum, but I love Reena's acting with her co-stars).

History of Reena's magical acting with all her co-stars who have acted like her husbands on-screen.

• Reena's chemistry with Arjun Punj was mind-blowing that I died to see them on-screen together after Raj's death in the beginning, but after Prince's entry cleared all my doubts about the show in the beginning.

Raj        Rani     Prince

• Reena's chemistry with Ankur Nayyar was also great as friends and lover's from one side. But Reena's chemistry with Amir Ali was the best after Arjun Punj. During that track I died to know.... how Pari will win her husband's heart and his family's heart.

Rohit   Pari  Soumya 

• Reena's chemistry with Vinay Jain was great but not that much as Raj-Rani-Prince or Pari-Soumya.
(Sorry don't have a picture of them together)

• Last but not the least, her acting with Karan on-screen is great after the romance have begin. When ever I see their romance on screen - it reminds me of Raj-Rani-Prince or Pari-Soumya....

Rishab-Rani

Guys, that's my a-opinion in Reena's chemistry with her co-actors who have played her husbands role on-screen.

Tia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanayaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagun-Ki-Raat

Reena herself is a mind-blowing actor who knows who to play her role with each co-actors she have worked with.... 😛 .... hat's off to her acting in the show brought back a smile on her viewer's face. (Please forgive me if I hurt any of Neha's fan in the forum, but I love Reena's acting with her co-stars).
I completely agree wid u She is awesome mind-blowing etc etc  
Ya no offence to Neha's fans

History of Reena's magical acting with all her co-stars who have acted like her husbands on-screen.

• Reena's chemistry with Arjun Punj was mind-blowing that I died to see them on-screen together after Raj's death in the beginning, but after Prince's entry cleared all my doubts about the show in the beginning.
  • Again agree
  • I simply loved their jodi When Raj died der was somethin dat went missing but wid d arrival of prince it agaain went ulala

Raj        Rani     Prince

• Reena's chemistry with Ankur Nayyar was also great as friends and lover's from one side. But Reena's chemistry with Amir Ali was the best after Arjun Punj. During that track I died to know.... how Pari will win her husband's heart and his family's heart.
  • Reena again created magic wid Aamir Ali on screen
  • In d beginning i did not use to like dem bcoz I wanted Rohit Pari as a jodi but Wid time dey stole my heart

Rohit   Pari  Soumya 

• Reena's chemistry with Vinay Jain was great but not that much as Raj-Rani-Prince or Pari-Soumya.
I did not like their jodi at all
(Sorry don't have a picture of them together)

• Last but not the least, her acting with Karan on-screen is great after the romance have begin. When ever I see their romance on screen - it reminds me of Raj-Rani-Prince or Pari-Soumya....
Ya She has again cast her spell
Both Rishani scenes r so cute

Rishab-Rani

Guys, that's my a-opinion in Reena's chemistry with her co-actors who have played her husbands role on-screen.

Tia

Mine opinion is same as urs
Vineeta92 thumbnail
i too feel the same....thanx for posting a new topic!
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup, totally agree with you. She is a wonderful actress.
halley thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaa totally agree wid u
nice topic