||NB4 Pics & Vid: Harshad at Kolkata - 3rd Jan||

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Harshad at Kolkata auditions - NB4, 3rd Jan

Hello..

It's late here already...and college's starting tomorrow.....so gonna make this quick!...๐Ÿ˜†
Anusha already posted...but i thot ill post my takes too...so..HC was in Kolkata..i prefer saying Culcutta actually....๐Ÿ˜† yea so he was there for the auditions..finding his "baliye"....well Harshad...im right here.. pick me!..me!..me!....โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† and wat else...hmm...loads of girls screaming...even boys...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...n as usual...HC's lookin hot!...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPLX5JwAVvI[/YOUTUBE]

57 Caps

good nyt!
khushi

Edited by khushix - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Garima- thumbnail
hey khushi!!!

thank you sooo much for the pics...and yes HC is looking extremely hot in the pics as always!! heheeh....*sigh* i wish i was picked for his 'baliye'...lol..but i live in USA =P...so cant go all the way to india for auditons...hehe...thanks again!!!

~Garima
thanks a lot khushi!!!........i wish i was his baliye๐Ÿ˜.......but i live in uae๐Ÿ˜ญ..........nywayz, he's lukin too cute & hot (as usual)!!
x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank you khushi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thank you soooo much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
by the way, did he speak in bengali?
he is looking very handsome๐Ÿ˜ณ
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the caps Khushi. I wish I was there to see him and audition. That would've been awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ Anyway...Have fun at college๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by ravioli_11 - 15 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ur welcum guys..

yea even i wish i was his baliye...now that u both said u cant....lemme also say....๐Ÿ˜†
but i live in the Philippines.... how i wish auditions were goin on wen i visited india....๐Ÿ˜†

TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
awwww di lovely pics
loved all Harshad's cutie's pic
thanks a lot for the sweet pics di
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the pics Khushi! I wish I was in India this year! ๐Ÿ˜› I was there at this time last year...I would've gone! ๐Ÿ˜›  I've also posted the video of just him on my youtube account, if anyone wants to see, without watching the entire show..๐Ÿ˜›
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks khushi for the pics...

they are very clean...and man he has a lot of ppl goin fida over him in Kolkata/Calcutta!!!...he he he!!!

=) tc and thnx

jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pics dear.......see how he is looking that girls with eyes & mouth open......hehehe.....thats why aditi was upset in sbs
video.....๐Ÿ˜›