I beg all...pls suggest me.........

love_hate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Pls I need ur advice……I had been forced to say 'yes' in my marriage. It was a few days ago…we have 10 yrs age gap….my educational background is so high….In contrast though he is double masters, bt nt frm so renowned instituitions….Later I met d man in face 2 face and had a looog loog conversation…..I found him really suited to me and felt so happy…..after that we got engaged by our family.

We began to talk over phone…..he was tooooooooo romantic, emotional and lovable toward me. He expressed his love for me after 3 days of our engagement…he always try to make me feel that he loves me frm d core of his heart, he felt me o deeply……though I was not in love with him, but got some weakness in my mind seeing his so much feelings for me…

after 1.5 month I accidently (not from himself, rather frm another person) came to know that he had been lying to me about his MBA. Actually we all knew frm his biodata dat he is doing MBA from a good private university……d 1st day b4 our engagement whn I met him, I asked him bout dis too. He also told me dat he is doing MBA. After our engagement after my asking he told me over ph dat he is taking a few gaps from his study bt will start within a few days…..bt nw I came to knw dat actually he had permanently stopped his MBA 2 yrs ago and never told me himself!!!! I was so shocked and dishearten thinking dat, even if it is true, he sud have been honest with me and tell me b4…bt he dint!!! Whn I asked him furuiously, he didn't confess either!!! He is genuinely a cool man. So I insulted him severly for dis by talk…bt he coolly toldme dat he told me bout d gap, I mite nt understood dat……bt I knw it's a lie…coz 'GAP 4 few days'  and 'stopped since 2 yrs' cant be similar…….coz of my forcing, he promised me and my mother dat u will surely start his MBA for our sake……

frm his talking ya behavior I can realize dat he got so weak on me….bt I still cud nt forgive him for dis big lies….he and his family got impressed at my educational bacgrond…I had been a brilliant student….bt here I have no feeling regarding his normal background. Still I wud accept dat…bt y he lied to me!!! And nw I also feel he is to some extent nt so ambitious person, nt so hard working and serious wid his carrer…xactly my opposite…..his love for me touched my heart…bt I cant make myself understand discovering his such truth…all I wud accept if he dint lied to me….bt nw I feel he does nt deserve me..again I get thoughtful dat he also loves me too much….what should I do my frnds??? Our marriage is just 1 month after……within dis 4 mothns after we giot engage, I still dint let him touch my hands coz of my disrespect as a person to him….he got very disappoint bt dint force me….wat wud happen after marriage!!! He tried to xpalin me dat heloves me so much anddo everything for me after marriage…he cant live happily wout me…he needs me…bt how sud I convince my self?? My family frnds all dint like his lie on MBA. Bt dey tried to xpalined me dat its nt d reason to reject his love…..I sud give a try…as disman has been expressed his feelings for me so many times

I m confused…..I feel I wud die…how I'd let him toch me…fall for him after seeing his such laziness and lie!!!! I beg u alllllllllllllllll pls after a gud deal of thought suggest me...I cant live wid such a mental torchur.....how can I try to love him???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Faiza* thumbnail

Oh, I see what kind of situation you are in..

Why dont you tell us a bit more about him, i mean, if he has a good job, financial background..etc
Because there is no doubt that he loves you and would take very good care of you. And i know that he has lied to you, which is wrong. But he must have had a reason to this (he loves you alot).
If you think about it, having a good education is not always compulsory, its just a desire that everyone wants. But other than education if he is doing okay, then there is nothing wrong with that. Unless he is just at home, doing nothing, then think twice about this marriage.

I personally think that you should marry him, and just talk to him about your problems, and be able to live with him. Because he doesn't seem so bad, and the most important thing is, that he loves you dearly..

Well good luck, and i hope it works our for you two.
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
A very tricky situation..but i feel u should consult some counsellor they will be able to give u right suggestions...here u may not get the right one.

From reading ur post i feel that ur fiancee  loves u a lot but u are not in love with him..u have a lot of expectations from ur life partner but he is  not able to fulfill all those...as a result  u r frustrated...u are not able 2 accept him completly..and before taking any step do think twice..will u be able to love him back..and keep him happy all ur life?..will u able to accept the truth and r u ready to compromise.

P.s-Please consult some experienced person or seek some profressional help ...that might help u to take a right decision.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think you are in confused situation!!! marriage mean its lifetime commitment,its not like drama or film,if he lie about his studies i dont know wat make him to say like that..may be some complex coz you are good in studies or he want to impress or smthing and later he accept that he doing MBA now na.. i think he dont have any intention to hurt you!!!!

First you should reduce ur expectation......think practical...Be practical....rlx ur mind....cherish the things you have....think twise b4 you take any step...best wishes

vinu nair

jollygl thumbnail
i know what ur going through but keep it in mind if ur not ready than don't marry that guy.marry whenever u can accept him whole heartedly.don't put ur self in more mess than ur already in.just tell ur family ur not ready afterall this is ur life.and  marrige is a relationship of whole life.best luck.
mariam4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I understand what you mean. There are 2 options but it is mainly your decision:
1. Forgive him, forget the whole thing
2. Say you aren't ready for marriage yet IF it is true.

I think you are confused, try to calm down first. Whatever decision you make, try to make it straight from the heart or whatever you feel is the right decision.
versa thumbnail
No offense, but who knows what else he is lying about!

I don't like that you put down he needs you. Needs you?!?!! for what??!! Besides, You should and should be doing this for yourself. Not because he needs/loves you!

If you can't accept his personality, then should let go, in my opinion.
Please see this

Moving to AC Corner.
Maan-Diwani thumbnail
i would honestly dump him, he's not doing anything he's not going to school, and he has no job. it seems like he excepts u2 support him for the rest of him life and that's not right. also a 10 year ge gap is way too big. lol this is just coming from a girl that has been born and raised in Canada i wouldn't take that crap he's feeding u.

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my 2 cents
1-Since you mentioned that he loves you , was he sorry abt the lie he told , not lie exactly maybe hesitation I can say . If he is really sorry that he dint tell you abt the MBA thing you can still consider him , after of course seeing that he has a good job and is a nice family man.

2- He just accepted that he dint tell you and was never sorry abt it , then I dont think he loves you or will be serious abt any issue . Then I guess he not worth being with .