::Camp Rock//Jemi{ShaChie}CC:: - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
thanks fr tht ... hopefully .. i ll add ur name on the first page in a minute....
Aiswarya .. i m leaving...hopefully u ll read this mesg.... i was thinking we members shud write reviews on Camp Rock..... shud we take this as contest or just write it .... post ur views to me over here.. i ll check tomm...
Hmm...reviews as in its goods and bads and other points of it? That's a very good idea...but I think we shouldn't start out right with a contest. Since there are only a few members right now, we can just do the reviews for fun!

And I was thinking of having a siggie or one shot fanfic contest with any couple of people's choices? What do you think?
great picks you've uploaded
Count me in too.. I've watched the movie nineteen times!
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Hmm...reviews as in its goods and bads and other points of it? That's a very good idea...but I think we shouldn't start out right with a contest. Since there are only a few members right now, we can just do the reviews for fun!

And I was thinking of having a siggie or one shot fanfic contest with any couple of people's choices? What do you think?

yes i knw we have very few members ... but i think there r very few who r interested in CR ... and since we r very few so thts the reason i thought fr a 'review' contest. in this way maybe we can grab others attention. signatures n other contest will come soon.... 14 feb is near.... i m thinking to keep contest later on love story (any characters frm the film) as in one shot fanfic u said ... but all those things will come later... as a first step i was thinking review...
@ princez - thanks a lot 😊

@ chhilt - wow kool thts grt!! welcome to the CC...
Ok Members.
I knw we are quiet few in number but still enuf to carry out our task.
I am nt sure if this kind of Contest has ever been done.
But i plan to do it as the first step.

All of us or those who wish (but good if all) will write their reviews on the film.
Later pm it to me.
And then by voting (will be done in disney world forum) winner will be decided.
According to the rank each reviews receive it will be displayed on the first page.

Do u all agree with this idea?
Give ur suggestions.😊😛
Sounds good.... but I think we should make it a rule that no spoilers should be mentioned in the review... because proper reviews do not have spoilers in them... also I'll need about a week and a half to submit it.... is that okay?
yeh thts nice suggestion chhilt .. wonder where r the other members ... i think i ll need to pm them .... and dnt worry we havent finalized the date yet .. need others to speak.....