Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Part-4
Both were shocked by the way he behaved with Prachi. Ayesha saw Prachi's teary eyes. Prachi slumped down in the chair and started to cry. 'if it's like this I can't continue my studies in this college." "are gone crazy, for such a silly thing you wanted to leave the college. Grow up Prachi, you should brush off these silly things and start moving on. Why do take that arrogant fellow's words so seriously? He is not worth it Prachi." Ayesha finally consoled Prachi. Both wondered how they were going to bear him for rest of the three years.

The next day, was another day for the four of them. Neev had already occupied the seat already and not having any choice left, Prachi had sat in the empty bench again, this time more catiously she sat to one corner leaning to the wall. With nothing to do, she was aimlessly scribbling on her book. Something made her to look at her door. She blinks her eyes, but she was not able to believe what she saw a minutes ago. "is it him, or does he have a twin brother." Her mind was questioning her. She sees towards Ayesha who was equally bewildered seeing in that direction. Her eyes were popped out and her mouth was opened widely. Milind on the other side didn't move from the entrance. He glanced his usual glance towards everyone and looked at himself for the umpteenth time. He then cursed himself, and his aunt for this.

That morning, his bua had intruded in his world, he thought. He was not able to stand this look. Everyone were staring at him now. He cursed that morning when his bua entered his room. "what the hell you made with your room. The servant is charging extra money to clean your room." He saw his bua yelling at him, when he was coming out the washroom. "what did you do with your face, you just look like a rowdy. Now come on, quickly go and shave your dirty beard. Don't think I'm going to leave you today." She pushed him into the washroom again. Having no choice, Milind just shaves and comes out. What he sees shocks him the most, his bua was emptying his wadrobe, taking out all of his faded jeans and all. "what are you doing with my dresses and all. What I'm going to wear for my college." She sees him with a burning rage, "this is what are you going to wear for the college." She shows him a torn pocket shirt. 'but…………..', before he could continue, he was interrupted by her. "you are not going to utter a single word now." She gives a few new shirts and jeans to him. "if you need some more shirts or anything, go along with Pallavi or ask her to do some shopping for you. Dare you go out with this old clothes again." She warned him.

He just examined the surroundings, he saw it was his college. He thought that the morning incidents were haunting him very badly. He made his way to the empty desk with embarrsement by his new look. Everyone were amused by his looks. He was neatly shaved, his new navy blue shirt with black jeans on making the girls impossible to take their eyes from him. He had reached his desk, he glares at Prachi angrily at her who was staring weirdly at him with her mouth widely open. 'what! Didn't you see any guy before? Shut your mouth or else flies may go into your mouth." Prachi instantly closes her mouth and turns away from him. But she kept on taking glancing from her corner of her eyes. He was looking hot and she was completely bowled over him.

Few days passed out with much of difficultly for the four of them. Neev was able to make friends with Ayesha and Prachi after promising them that he would not trouble them anymore. But Milind was a impossible thing for three of them. Even though, Neev made him as a friend but, Milind still showed colness towards him. When it came to, Ayesha and Prachi, he was the same one whom they had met him for the first time. But for Prachi, he looked something different. Day by day she was getting attracted towards him, even though he showed a cold shoulder towards her. She avoided him, but deep down in her heart she had a soft corner towards him. She knows that she really doesn't like him but sometimes her heart would not accept that fact what her mind was telling.
Seeing, seeing the days have just passed like the passing wind. They have even successfully completed their first internal examinations. Now it was there turn for they internal projects.

As usual the class started that day. Their lecturer Mr.Gupta entered their class, he was bit serious that day. He took his seat, and started. "as per your ciricullum your internal projects should given today, so I don't have time to prepare the list of your project partners, so the members sitting beside you in your bench. I think you won't have any difficult with your new formed partners and starting know them from now onwards", before Prachi could raise her hand for the change of her partner, he had already left. She slowly, looks towards Ayesha with a weak face. But Ayesha shrugs, indicating she was helpless. "so Ayesha see, we are now partners', "what", Ayesha yelled Neev suddenly, making the rest of the class stare at them. "hey chill, Ayesha we are just project partners, just project partners , ok." Ayesha looked at with an angry gaze, but cools down immediately, on seeing chweet smile on Neev's face.. ……..

It was recess time, and Prachi and Neev were in the canteen eating their sandwiches. Ayesha joins them with bundle of books with her. She sees Prachi siting there palely. "wht's the problem, Prachi, you look so dull today, and by the way did you'll select your topic for your project." In the meantime Neev excused himself seeing his some of his old friends there. "Ayesha my partner is not Neev, if you bribe him, he'll do everything for you. It's an hour, but I don't know where he is now at the present." "and you don't have any choice other than to work with him at any cost. I feel sorry for you, because of that guy." "my fate", says Prachi palely.

Sorry for the MISTAKES . Plz do comment

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow shravu gr8 part cont soon
Thanyakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a nice update, Please make Milind and prachi as friends
mehanandita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update yaar👏👏👏
so milind is prachi partner and they have to work together
hope their relation progress as friends soon
and prachi is attracted to milsi but milsi is so rude cant guess the next part
pls continue soon

keep on rocking
shravu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

wow shravu gr8 part cont soon

thnaks, i'll we contiuing soon

shravu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehanandita

great update yaar👏👏👏
so milind is prachi partner and they have to work together
hope their relation progress as friends soon
and prachi is attracted to milsi but milsi is so rude cant guess the next part
pls continue soon

keep on rocking

their is a bit tough one. any how i'll continue soon

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lolz...milind in for a make-over...*sigh* he sure must look smokin hawt!! no wonder prachi is so bowled over him...i luv bua in this
great part..continue soon...cant wait t see how prachi and Milind takes a turn in their odd relationshop🤗
divvya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update hon. So, Prachi is falling for the super hot Milind. I hope he ditches his attitude and makes friends with Prachi. Pls continue soon 😃
nice part
im glad that Prachi, Ayesha and Neev have made friends
Hope all of them become friends soon or at least Michi do
shravu thumbnail

Originally posted by: (**sia**)

lolz...milind in for a make-over...*sigh* he sure must look smokin hawt!! no wonder prachi is so bowled over him...i luv bua in this

great part..continue soon...cant wait t see how prachi and Milind takes a turn in their odd relationshop🤗

yeah i'll continue. there's a big twist in their relationship.......................................