It's that time of year resolution time!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

It's that time of year – resolution time!
by Vidhya Krishnan
Dec 31, 2008, Bangalore

It is a new beginning and a time for change. As the New Year dawns, it is a time to make resolutions and bring about changes in our lifestyle. But what are the resolutions our favourite stars are making?

Bhairavi Raichura – My New Year resolution will be to not break any laws and not do those things that encourage corruption; be it even the silliest one.

Payal Rohatgi – I want to concentrate more on my work and take good care of my family. And I want to get more recognition and appreciation as an actress.

Tina Desai – Nothing really serious for me but I want to make it a point to hit the gym regularly since I have been making too many excuses for it, which I don't want to continue. Also I want to be punctual for my dance (Kathak) classes.

Ketki Dave – I have not really thought of any but I want to bring about little bit changes in my lifestyle.

Preeti Bhutani – My New Year resolution will be to be happy always and never give up.

Ankita Srivastav – I want to lead a healthy lifestyle and eat healthy food, especially to carry 'ghar ka khana' (homemade food). I want to tone up this aspect in me.

Kanica Maheshwari – I want to do more social work…even more so after all the terrorist attacks. I feel we, as Indians, should take steps to do something about the situation. It is our duty to safeguard our soil and not just the duty of the politicians or the military. I want to get more socially aware and help the uneducated.

Page 1 of 1

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_columns/new_year_column_new_year_resolutions/december-31-2008/new_year_column_new_year_resolutions_stars_celebs_tellystars_tv_stars.html