bollywoodqueen5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

sorry posted twice.... but awesome part

Edited by bollywoodqueen5 - 15 years ago
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great part.. iwonder what the secret is..continue soon..
aishu*7 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet honey

hy....grt  part....hmm a-k had a past...wnda wa went rong..cnt soon

thanks, yep n i wonder if nyone can guess what it is. will cont tomorrow or the day after.

fab part & merry x'mas i really wanna know their past

thanks, you'll find out in about 5 parts

god this is too mysterious for words, what was shapin up to be a lvestory suddenly turns into a thriller???? don't worry, for me it was only an excuse to get them together😛, it won't be a thriller for ages but it will be wuite seriousdo continue this n the AR ff as well sooooon plz.will continue today or tomorrow i bet armaan is really there as ridz's protector or something, am i right???can't say yet

hmmm i have a hunch as to what must have happened...ooh i really want to know your hunch

but i'll keep it to myself and wait as the ff progresses..thanks as it may give it away
looking forward to the upcoming updates...
nicely written...i loved the way you captivated the sadness and grief in angad's eyes...thank you
continue soon!! will do

as always
sukhi :)

angad and kripa had a past

nice part!

yep you'll see what it is soon

Great Part

so Angad and Kripa have a past
Continue Soon!!!
thanks and will do
[QUOTE=Angad-Kripa#1]hmm. Interesting. Loved it! AK had a past? WOW! Plz pm me when u update, Harji thanks and will do.

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

mind-blowing part

angad and kripa has a past??
i wonder wat it is and wat could have happened
contt...soon
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Parts

A lot of suspense in it hopefully it should be cleared as da story goes on

Cont Soon PM me plz
aishu*7 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ive just managed to squeeze in a part and ill edit it out later.
part 3:

Lightning struck! Only to be followed soon after by it's partner thunder. The shadowy clouds hung low and thick, trapping the world below and leaving no chance of escape before they opened up to drop heaven's tears. Rain fell for hours on end, raindrops dropping fiercely before they hit the ground and bounced off of it as if gems were being flung at the greedy world below. And in that greedy world were two souls. Both on an endless search. No results for either but little did they know that the solutions to their problems resided with the other. The once cheerful was now miserable and the once arrogant was fierce.

Angad had been searching for the whole day that he had uncharacteristically taken off from the office that he owned. All the money that he had earned could not help with his problem as he himself had to solve it. He had unwisely ignored the advice given to him and taken matters into his own hands by using the second lot of papers- not the third. And nobody seemed to be what they were described to be on the sheets that Armaan had sent him. He was after a woman, as he needed one to fulfil the last condition and he could trust no one he had met so far. And more importantly, none would agree with the situation and conditions he had in mind. Although he had impressed many, he himself was hard to impress and with a matter like this' it was highly unlikely that he would find a person to fit his criteria. Angad glanced at the many crossed names on the sheet and the sheets above and found that there were only about five that were not. He then looked at the Rolex on his arm and sighed realizing that he could not linger in these parts for long as he had to return in about an hour.

Kripa was in a similar position but looking for an entirely different reason. The charity that she owned were hosting a party in a week's time and as the owner, she needed to find a sponsor today. Normally, many organisations would have offered to help but the credit crunch had affected many badly and those who still could sponsor the event were too stingy to help with a charity- especially a new one like hers. Even with her high position in society- today all of the doors seemed to have closed on her. So she had decided to go home for the time being and was sitting on the sofa comfortably while watching TV when there was a loud ring disturbing the place. It was someone from the charity who had rung to ask if she had found a sponsor yet and if not, she had e-mailed a list of possible sponsors to her. With fresh interest she went over to her laptop and opened up the list. Kripa sighed realizing that almost all of them had already turned her down during her search but there were still a few possibles there. At once she had started ringing the people left on the sheet but was getting turned down from the first call onwards.

Meanwhile Angad had found that the last five names had been the worst of the lot and so had gone back to his mansion to brainstorm. He sat down with a cup of black tea and pondered on the matter. He then decided to call his mother who may have been the only person who could help him. Padma and him talked over small matters and talks for along time before she had sensed the tone of worry in his voice. He had refused when she asked if there was a problem but then realising that he could lie to the world but not his mother, he said "Maa, what do you think of Kripa?"

"Well I think that she is a great girl and I have no idea why she does not come to meet us anymore. She is like a second daughter to me but why are you asking son?"

"Don't worry, I'll sort it out but you have helped greatly!" They ended their conversation and he re-thought his earlier decision.

Kripa had been turned down by every single person on the list and so she was back to lying around while watching TV when she had a sudden brainwave. She went over to the phone and then called up her Armaan. He was in business and could maybe sponsor her charity- or so she had thought but all she got out of him was "I am so sorry sis but you know I'm over here right now and I cannot really help with the problem as I am already trying to sort out my own problem. But, I know someone who could help."

"Who?!?"

"You may not like this but it is the only way you can get a sponsor in time."

"yeah, yeah, just tell me who???"

"Angad Khanna" Saying so he cut off before the protests and then decided to ring someone else. His plan was already working and if he knew his own best friend, he was surely in a similar position. Armaan was sure that Angad had chosen to use the second lot of sheets not the third and since he himself had put in such unlikely people, he would not have had any luck yet in finding someone. So he rung him.

"Angad , how are you? Thought about my offer yet?"
"Ok, just get on with it, you know what im thinking so tell me what can i do now?"
"What about kripa? Oh don't worry... ive taken care of everything, you'll be getting an improtant phone call soon."
"huh-?" Armaan quickly cut off and then left the two to think about what he had said.

Edited by aishu*7 - 15 years ago
NYPunjabii thumbnail
Great Part
SO Armaan is trying to bring them together
Continue soon
Edited by NYPunjabii - 15 years ago