||Harshad's Intro on NB4 (Pics/Vid)||

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Hellooo..

How come no one has ever mentioned or talked about Harshad's Inrto in Nach Baliye??😲.. Or did you guys talked abt it and I missed it??..πŸ€”....

I just watched the part of Harshad's dance...and yesterday..Nans asked me if I've seen HC's intro..I was like which??....πŸ˜• She showed me Yasmin's VM....and I was like...How did I miss this??..😲

You people are bad(e)...😭..you didnt tell me....πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you're all having memory loss like Prem...πŸ˜†
...So here...let me remind you....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPMVbCwTHWE[/YOUTUBE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34 Caps

The still drooling..😍
-khushi-

Edited by khushix - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi khushi
there has been so much overloading of prem / harshad/ premeer/ nb / sbs / kis desh, i guess we forgot which harshad we were drooling over, thanks for reminding us with these pics, he is definately looking drool worthy
thanks
fatima
by the way i have no problem with the overloading of images, i hope it continues πŸ˜ƒ
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
You missed it Khushi?? 😲 It was the first thing that caught my attention! πŸ˜› That's why the video I uploaded of the dance has it...πŸ˜›

He was looking totally drool-worthy! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aaw, sorry you missed it dear!!  Indeed, How did you miss it?!?!  I know it was discussed! 

Glad you finally caught up with it...and thank you, as always, for the caps! :)
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: fj08

hi khushi
there has been so much overloading of prem / harshad/ premeer/ nb / sbs / kis desh, i guess we forgot which harshad we were drooling over, thanks for reminding us with these pics, he is definately looking drool worthy
thanks
fatima
by the way i have no problem with the overloading of images, i hope it continues πŸ˜ƒ

yea..i guess...also have a lot going on lately..so missed it...
n sure...as long as im here...will keep posting caps...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

You missed it Khushi?? 😲 It was the first thing that caught my attention! πŸ˜› That's why the video I uploaded of the dance has it...πŸ˜›

He was looking totally drool-worthy! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

yea apparently..im the only one who missed it.....πŸ˜† i dont watch NB4 much...so just went str8 to his performance...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: IndianPari

Aaw, sorry you missed it dear!!  Indeed, How did you miss it?!?!  I know it was discussed! 

Glad you finally caught up with it...and thank you, as always, for the caps! :)

dont be sorry....πŸ˜† duno how i missed it?!..πŸ˜• i guess i was so excited that i just skip str8 to his dance...πŸ˜†

ur welcome..😳

hey khushi,
thanks a lot 4 the pics & thanks 2 Nans 4 rminding u abt dis!
wen i saw ur NB4 caps i was wonderin y dint u took the caps of his intro?πŸ˜•....i thot u saw it....coz nobody missed itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³....mann he was lukin hot!!!
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
haila u missed it..😲thanks a lot for the pics..HC like too hot..
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow, I did not know he was going to be in NB4... Or is he not going to be in it? Was this a special performance? How come we heard nothing of it? πŸ˜•
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks alot for the pictures...
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks to u for pics n video i simply love harshad a lot