Fan Fictions

KYPH-Itefaaq-See page 40 now!

ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Character Analysis

Angad/Zaib-Most popular Rock Star India. His real name is Angad Khanna but is known as Zaib throughout India. (not many know his real name) He is handsome, sweet, innocent, caring and very understaning. He is not a least bit of a jerk. He is currently spending his winter break in Montreal Canada along with his manager Karthik.

Kripa-Lives in Canada and has a myterious past. She is also sweet, loving and bubbly. She cares for everyone. She is a doctor. She has been living in Canada for past 10 years and originally belongs to Nanital. (though she lspent most of her life in Mumbai before moving to Canada.

Karthik: Angad's manager. He calls Angad, Zaib. He is a sweet and and understanding, one of Zaib's best friend. He handles all Zaib's shows, tour etc organizations.

Kathik will be introduced as the story progresses and so will be the other characters😊

Part 17(pg35)Updated 10/1/06

Keep Checking for updates.

--Lotsa Luv--

--Rav--

Edited by jjknrokz - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome! Will be looking forward to it! πŸ˜ƒ
shagun_luvs_? thumbnail
can't wait to read it.
please post it soon.
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Itefaaq-Part One

Huge pine trees covered with white shimmering snow, the dark moonless night and the eerie sound of animal screams. " This is just like one of those nights in horror movies when something bad is about to happen" Angad said to himself amusingly. He was so happy and excited to be spending his winter break in Montreal. His schedule was very hectic; he had always wanted a break from his recording and shooting back home (Mumbai). So, his manager Karthik had planned his trip and he was accompanying him. They were staying in Hotel Mirage, one of the best......

Angad's thoughts were interrupted by the sudden rapid snowfall. He hurriedly picked up his cell phone and dialed the hotel's number but he was unable to get through. He turned on his cars radio and all he could hear was static. Angad had no clue as to where he was heading, there were no buildings, not a single sign of life around him.

He had no choice but to continue driving because if he stopped only god would know what would happen to him. The temperature was dropping very fast and Angad could feel the chilliness in him even when the heat was on full blast. The snow was falling rapidly now. Angad panicked, his beautiful dream spending his long and nice winter break had just turned into a nightmare. Angad slowed down his car as the snow was leveling up and there was still no sign of any human for or any building. He inserted his favorite CD into the CD player and slow and calm music began to play " Likhe Jo Khat Tujhe Woh Teri Yaad Mein Harzaron Rang Ke Nazare Ban Gaye..." Angad calmed down as these words flew in the air. Angad didn't know what so ever to do next...

taniya_22 thumbnail
I really like it alot...all the suspense is killin me...It lookz like itz gonna be an AMAZIN story...plz cont. soon...
πŸ‘
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Itefaaq Part 2

He drove on. After an hour or so a town came into view, a village perhaps Angad presumed. A light of hope flickered in his eyes, may be he could find an Inn or a Hotel to spend the night there. As he approached the entrance to the town/ village whatever it was he saw a huge hoarding, which read, "Welcome to Plaias De Rose". Angad had no clue what so ever what that meant as he didn't know French but he had figured it had to do something with rose.

He searched the town for a hotel. The road was glistening with the fresh white snow, which kept falling. At first he came accross a few brown-bricked houses, with their roofs covered with about 2 feet of snow. Next, he spotted a humongous building that stood on approximately 5 acres of land; it was a mall he figured. Subsequently, came a church and some more houses and so on.

After a wandering for an hour or so Angad was very disappointed. He had given up all hope of finding a hotel just then he came across a huge red-bricked house. A bright yellow light shone on the top floor. The place had a huge lot; it could pass for a parking lot. Angad didn't want to loose his chance, he knew that the gas (petrol) in his car wouldn't last long and he would die of the cold.

Angad was not at all used to this kind of weather. It was around –40* outside and snowing hard. Back in Mumbai (where Angad is actually from) it barely got to 15* in the wintertime. As Tej stepped out of the car the cold air pierced his body. "God it's damn cold", Anagad managed to say despite the numbness from the cold. He hastily made his way to the mansion/hotel whatever it was and rang the bell. He felt very odd, he knew that hotel's do not have bells (of course) but that he already had rang the bell he awaited for someone to open the door. It was so chilly outside that couldn't stand it anymore; his vision was becoming blury. Tej felt himself loosing it (he was fainting).

Next: Next:
Abruptly, the door swung open and Angad found himself staring at a mesmerizing figure. (Kirpa ki Entry)

GigiP thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was really good plz continue soon.
ToxicRebel thumbnail

Itefaaq-3

A girl that looked in her early twenties opened the door. "Kaun intni raat gaye aur aise mausam mein Kirpa thinks to herself as she opens the door. A tall, fair and handsome stranger, dressed in blue bell-bottom jeans, cream turtleneck top and a rough jean jacket stood in front of her. Kirpa's thoughts were disrupted by the icy wind that made her long, smooth layered hair fly in all direction, brushing Angad's face. Kirpa knew that there was something very wrong with the stranger (as in him being very cold and not feeling well). Now, standing in the doorway Angad was shivering badly and was loosing his breath as the oxygen level in the air had decreased because of the severe cold weather. After seeing Angad's (she doesn't know that the stranger's name is Angad) bad condition she invited him in.....

Angad's journey to the hose from the parking lot had taken up all his energy so, he needed the support of the wall to keep him steady. After a few seconds, Angad had full and clear view of the girl who had let him in. She was very beautiful. She had medium height (about 5'6 feet), enchanting and abyss light brown eyes, long silky-smooth hair, and ovalish-circular face.

"Salut le Monsieur peut comment je vous aide et que faites-vous hors ici dans ce genre de temps? " (Hi Mister how may i help you and what are you doing out here in this kind of weather?) Kirpa said with clear French accent. Her voice was mesmerizing. Angad's faced turned red "I don't get what you are saying. I don't understand French mam' I am on my vacation here. I was on a late night drive when this storm hit and in the state of panic I lost my way and some how ended up here he babbled in nervousness. Even though he was a great rock-star and hugely popular, he still was very naive, gullible and sweet guy. His success didn't go through his head like it does for many other celebrities.

Next: " He does have Indian accent and I am sure I have seen or either heard this person's voice before somewhere but where?", Kirpa debated in her head. (Kirpa is a crazy fan of Zeb (Angads nick name nobody knows that his real name is Angad) but is unable to recognize as he had changed his apprearence -this will be clearly explained in the next part)
( Secondly Angad doesn't know that Kirpa is also Indian) I hope I am not confusing anyone if you have any questions please ask.

ToxicRebel thumbnail

Itefaaq-Part 4

"He has an Indian accident and why do I so strongly feel that I've seen or heard this guys voice somewhere before", Kirpa wondered. (It is a very corny line but nothing fits better). Oh! I am Angad By the way. In a second Kirpa came to reality and left the world of her thoughts. So are you Indian Kirpa inquired in a sweet tone. Angad was taken aback by Kirpa's words. "How did she figure that out?? Had she seen him on TV? or may be she recognized him after all the changes he went through" these thoughts raced through Angad's mind. Angad had shaved his french beared and had cut his long (shoulder length)(*my comment wonder how Iqbal would look in long hair πŸ€” πŸ˜› ) hair. He looked very handsome now not that he wasn't before but now you could see him without the barrier of his hair. Many girls were crazy about him.... His clean shaven face made him look more interesting and attracting.

"Yes, I am Indian", Angad replied "but how did you figure that out". Kirpa smiled. Angad could see cute dimples form on her face. He liked the look of her. She finally spoke after a long pause " because I also am Indian, I recognized you Indian accent and your name made it easier for me to guess". You have a nice name Angad, and I am Kirpa by the way she added. It's been ages since I have seen an Indian.

Anyway how can I help you she asked while leading Amgad to the living room. Tej was very enamored by the view of the place. Three huge, magnificient chandliers with countless (just an expression) lit candles were hanging from the cieling. A yellowish-red crisp fire was burning in the fire place. The maroon painted walls, baige sofa and the clear glass antique table went together very nicely. Kirpa motioned Tej to sit down. Following Angad clearly explained to Kirpa all the things he had went through and that he needed a place to stay until the storm calmed down.

Next, he asked Kirpa whether he could make a phone call as his cell wasn't working.

Angad: "Kya mein aapka phone use kar sakta hoon, mera cell nahin chal rahaa"

Kirpa: "Yahaan bhi is storm ki vahjah (because of the storm) phone lines dead hain. I am sorry".

Angad *murmers to himself*: "Ab mein kya karun, kahan raat guzaarunga".

Kirpa hesitated to continue. She was very good character judge. She could tell that what Angad was saying the truth and that he was really troubled. He will die in the cold if I don't let him stay she thought.

She spoke again "Agar aap chahein to aap yahaan thehar (stay) sakte hain jab tak ye tufaan (storm)tham nahin jataa. Waise bhi yahaan extra karmon ki koi kami nahin hai".

Angad: "Are you sure? I mean is it ok with you" ?

Kirpa: "Why not you seem like a decent guy and anyway if you will go out there you will die? Main apne desh ke rahene waale ke liya itna chotta sa favour bhi kar nahin sakti kya?"

Angad *with a huge grin forming on his face* You just saved my life Ms. Kirpa I don't know how to thank u"

She smiled and said nothing more. Next, she got up and walked into the kitchen witch was right next to the living room. Angad, again was taken a bit aback. Would you like a cup of coffee Kirpa yelled from the kitchen.

Angad: "You don't have to do that I am fine".

Kirpa: "Hey you are definitely in a need of one badly so no formalities" . I'll get it for you in a sec."

Angad was really impressed my this stranger girl who he had just met...

Angad fell fast asleep think about the starnger girl. After a few minutes Kirpa returned to the living room, she smiled once again as she glanced at the perfect stanger. She ran upstairs, came down with a blanket and spread it over Angad. Following she walked over to her room and fell fast asleep.

Next: When Kirpa tries to wake up Angad she feels him burning. She fears that he may have pneumonia/bad cold what will she do next??? (Keep on reading to find out)

Thats all for tonight the next part will be posted tomorrow.

Lotsa love
Rav

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Post the next episode please... dont leave us in a lurch like this πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• FOrum is very khali khali...