pps: we start a new one each the same day...r u surprised???πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
ppps: most important. UPDATE TYNMA 😑
Edited by spln - 15 years ago
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Bakri!!!

finally i koes its U...i koe ive thought abt u..dt nick for number of times..now n ten..bck n bfr...readin hinz fic..readin her griller n even asked a few...finally indeed!!

yes! DEMAND a 2nd part! :)

*edit*

watever made u stop ritin..its gud to read frm ya...m lke horribly stuck on each n every word...lke m i allowed 2 curse here?? hahaha!! mind bogglin part..in d least 2 say..super sexy! =)

nijal
Edited by missypatel - 15 years ago
-Edelweiss- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So this is when you had written this story...instead of revising for your exam...you were procrastinating...watch what I do to you... once I am done writing here..say goodbye to Lapop...😈 its mine.. I tell u mine...*evil laugh* Ahhh it feels so good to be older for once...  I can't believe you forgot that I am on IF now...😈 Hahaha...

Btw older sister's are not gullible, but the younger ones are highly conniving...they know how to use the fact that they are younger to their advantage...like you do all the time. Being eldest is so much hard work, specially when one has a sister like you to deal with..πŸ˜†

Anyway enough of my rant, coming to the story, well you know my opinion on it already...so I am not going to reiterate the same thing here... but I'll like to add that the best thing about this story is the way you have depicted both the characters...there's something highly mysterious about them...and keep it that way. Sometimes it better to leave it untouched and incomplete, it adds more to the story than a complete story. (I don't make any sense here...I have absolutely no idea what I have just writtenπŸ˜•...oh well u'll know) It is completely different to all of your previous writings...(U know which ones I mean...πŸ˜‰)

This is one of your recent best...enough praising for one day...too much sweet talk...so I should stop here.

I want you to update Tujhe too...but u know y...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

U are a SK3
Di..

Ps: I was so tempted to spill the beans of what we all call you at home...but I didn't so be glad...πŸ˜‰ Or actually on the bright side may be I should have just let it slip as an accident...?????πŸ˜†

Edited by *Huma* - 15 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
woohooo my nainu's back

lemme read and comment
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nana you been caught by your sis hehe your so silly nutty nana

coming to the story I love art and artists and this story was absolutely wonderful.. so far... you better stick another part to it... preferably not during your exam... revision toh geya baar mein abh exam par tora toh dhyan dedena πŸ˜‰

the male lead seems so lost like most artists are, his dialogues seemed so deep and meaningful yet hardly made sense lol.. true creator at work hehe

goodnight and goodluck with your exam nana!
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow great start that was like really really really really !!!! goodπŸ‘
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ABOUT TIME!!!!!

This better be a masterpiece! I have to finish an English assignment... I'll get back to this in a bit. Don't worry... I WILL get back to it :P

Mwah,
Loves,
Zuzri
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..i thought i was imagining..
hehe

*reserved*
gotta read it through... need to get over the shock..
lol..

*edit*
i have no idea wat to say..
it was beautifully written..
and i love stories about artists and all..
: )
and seeing the sun rise in the morning..
one thing i wish i can do..

it was amazing..
gr8 to c u bak..

love lots
sonia
Edited by Bollywood_chic - 15 years ago
ttimpy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
trust u nainu to come up with sumthing so different and unexpeceted..................................why just a one shot..................we are equally greedy when it comes to reading....so do give it a thot........

and hope u do well in Science........izzat ka sawaal hai...........