Exclusive’Twilight’ Premiere Coverage: Part 1

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Exclusive'Twilight' Premiere Coverage: Part 1

72 hours in London. I hit the ground running at Heathrow Airport the morning of the premiere, rushing to the hotel to drop off my bag, and then going straight to Leicester Square. By the time I got there at 10am, there were already fans lined up along the Vue Cinema. Having covered the L.A. premiere for the site, I was curious to find out how Rob's hometown fans would receive him.  They definitely didn't disappoint.   

As more fans arrived in the next few hours, workers were busy putting the finishing touches on the Twilight inspired facade of the theater. It was a very cold day, with temperatures in the 30's.  By the time Rob arrived around 6pm, the crowd had grown considerably. Reports were that up to 3000 people attended the premiere. It certainly felt that way when fans started pushing their way to the front of the barricades, as Rob walked the black carpet, to the entrance of the theater.  

Unfortunately unlike Los Angeles, where I had a great spot for picture taking, in London my location was not ideal. So as you see my pictures were mediocre at best.  But as it turns out it was that disappointment, that ended up being how I met Rob later on.  

To be continued..

source-

http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/Edited by mallika_14 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks for posting it ...feeling like visiting uk 😍Edited by noha450 - 15 years ago