Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~*Kamala*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Anyone know the name who plays Krishna in this serial. Hez chooo cute๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† THnxxxx
nomis thumbnail
plzz tel me abt this song
mann chahe phank laga k uraa jaoon

& when they going to be start n uk
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nomis

plzz tel me abt this song
mann chahe phank laga k uraa jaoon

& when they going to be start n uk

The song is made especially for the show. Its not from a movie or album. the audio version of all the songs in CB is available here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1093064
-JC- thumbnail
Originally posted by: divz_fan

What is Dev real name?

Avinash Sachdev.

All the actors and their names: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1090198
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey can someone plz tell me which is the song alwaysplayed in the Background for Radhika when she's sad or think abt Dev you know the Kanna song one I think the singer is Kailash but I wanted to know if the song was only made for the serial or its a movie song
if movie song so plz tell me which movie and wheer Can i find it plz plz plz ...

Thanks.

Nina .
-JC- thumbnail
Originally posted by: love sharad M

Hey can someone plz tell me which is the song alwaysplayed in the Background for Radhika when she's sad or think abt Dev you know the Kanna song one I think the singer is Kailash but I wanted to know if the song was only made for the serial or its a movie song

if movie song so plz tell me which movie and wheer Can i find it plz plz plz ...

Thanks.

Nina .

The singer is not Kailash. But the song is made especially for the show and the audio links of the song are in the Archive mansion.
P.H.A.T thumbnail
hey can sumone tell me wat r da repeatin timings of da show in india? i knw dey show da new epi at 7:30 pm, bt wat r da repeat tymings and how many tyms do dey repeat dis show in a day?

thnx
-JC- thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.H.A.T

hey can sumone tell me wat r da repeatin timings of da show in india? i knw dey show da new epi at 7:30 pm, bt wat r da repeat tymings and how many tyms do dey repeat dis show in a day?

thnx

In India, the show repeats at 1:00 pm.
saatphereizcool thumbnail
im really confused....who is actually married to dev, vishaka or radhika? why does radhika have sindoor on? im really very confused right now
please answer my questions
rohini_1010 thumbnail
plssss sent me  this song "ab tu hi akar bol kana.. kana kana kana. .." or website line plssss as soon as reply me