Anita* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

What is the most annoying thing your Partner does? And how do u deal with it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well..cant say much abt it but i saw my didi's  bf who really loves my di alott but the prob is bcuz of his busy cllge tym n other wrks sometyms he cant give much tym to di & he keeps sleeping n didi keeps waiting for his call..its really annoying fr my di..n no personal experience so cant tell much!
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mo personal experience so cnt say much :)
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^ Same here, no experience, but I keep hearing stories from my friends that they hate it when their boyfriends are not reachable.  They cell phones are switched off and they won't pick up the phone especially after a stupid argument.  And they hate this sort of childish behavior.

-Mahi

Anita* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wen u guys get sum1 do let me knw so i can approve him 😃.......lol jk

Ya the Ph thing is alot of problem for many ppl. And theres so many Childish behaviors.

pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well 4 me the most annoyin thing is when we r texting and he replies really late and only rites "lol" LIKE OMG
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Recently..........one incident make me so annoying n it feel so funny.........😃

My Friend GF....Fart so loudly in a party.........aaaaaaaaaawww😆
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ LMFAO.

andd, i think it's da fone callss dat are most annoyingg like he wont pick up his fonee... ugh
Edited by animerocks - 15 years ago
When he's not paying attention to what I'm saying on the phone!
Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow i am glad to know that it isn't just me who has to face this annoying behaviour of their bf that they normally switch off their cellphones after some argument.

The most annoying thing in ma bf is when he hangs up the phone during our conversation.. if we argue over something. or sometimes when I tell him k I can't come to meet him. He wouldn't listen to my reason and just hang up the phone which is VERY annoying and I have told him like a million times not to do that and even today I told him the same thing and hes like how many times are you going to tell me that? =p I said ..until and unless you actually stop doing that.

and after hanging up the call.. they wouldn't even receive your call for some time. =@ this is quite annoying.