Fan Fictions

FF An ugly truth part 35 pg 97 1.7.11 (new) - Page 7

xxainy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
AwWw..i feel so sorry for bani😭..she has to be tied in something that pia and her parents did to jai..continue soon can't wait to no what is causing jai to do this to the Dixits.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suwas thumbnail
Poor bani has to sffer for Pia's mistake. Looks like Pia & her parents inslted Jai & he is taking revenge. Will bani be able to win his heart. may be maasi will be on bani's side.
Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG hes soo scary!!!!! I hope he doesnt verbally abuse Bani :( Lovely story though.. very intriguing!! continue soon!
btkr thumbnail
Very good writing, RR, as usual.  Pia cares more about her skin than her sister's happiness.  And poor Bani waited for Jai all night....
👏
Ezther thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poor poor bani.............😕😭

this is so wrong man.....why punish the innocent.............

Jai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

I will slap his ego bruised face if I ever saw him......................

bewakoof!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ammukutty thumbnail

Ranjana,

Beautiful update!! 👏👏 I'm loving this Jai....😉 liked the sarcasm in his tone…he is in a vengeful mood….the way he was venting out his anger on pia was beautifully done….…she might have ditched him…… Pia is a selfish character as usual….😡 of course, her happiness is more imp for her than her sister's life…poor bani….I feel bad for her....she has to pay the price for her sister's mistake….hope we get some explosive scenes….I love this FF….Thanks for this beautiful update!

Ammu.

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh i hate this update...JW is so ugly...I understand Pia hurt him a long time ago...did her parents really object to him or is it something Pia did when she realized she would have to give up her comfortable lifestyle.

I feel sorry for Bani...she is going to have to pay for her siste's mistake.
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
omg... ja is back to his revenge mode... bani is always paying for pia's mistakes... but i am sure... Jai's family members are going to be fida over bani... but if jai moves with bani, it will take only few minutes to find that she is very different from pia... but i am sure it will take a long time...
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg!!
bani is suffering coz of pia...dats so sad
hope jai doesnt misbehave wid her
do continue soon
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pia is worse than Jai......she is selfish, she could have saved Bani from marrying Jai........and now jai will get what he wants, poor Bani 😭.....please continue.....