Bullet Firing during any occasion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
actually this is the first scene tht attract me towards this serial..
its a kind of reallity tht is present now a days....
in recent times there was so many news ..... of ppl getting killed through such incidents....
over here there was no blame on Boys side party..tht becoz of them groom was killed and whole blame was put on Geet...tht was something.....which i could not relate with........kare koi bhare koi..........

37 view no reply...why this forum is so dead....
no body has objection with such custom kya???❓😕
😕
i agree with u tht they totally forgot abt the person who fired the bullets.hes the one to blame for killing the groom not geet.but this is india.
Yeah. I agree.
I don't see how it was Geet's fault at all. But I guess its superstition and I don't agree with it at all. Geet's life it ruined because of it.

Yup don get it why Geet was blamed..No one is payin attention or acccusing the person who actually shot the bullet
That is what I was thinking too. How is Geet to be blamed for a situation like this when someone from the groom's side of the marriage party fired the bullet?
in indian culture its always the girl's fault if something happens between the couple, no matter how rite the girl is and how wrong the guy is, but thas just how it is...and i for one dont agree wif it...the one who is wrong should be punished or blamed not the girl, especially if its not her fault at all!😡

Geet had nuffin to do wif the first guy getting shot! it was ppl from his side shooting the rifles which was stupid to begin wif because in all the excitement a bullet is bound to go astray and hit sumone! 👎🏼

now we're all waiting for Kulwant to fall in love wif Geet and give her the happiness she deserves! 😃🥳

I wasn't aware that firing a gun(s) at a  marriage ceremony was  a common practice. And if reports of mishaps becuase of this ritual was in the news, then why isn't someone doing something abou it.

On the oher hand, can' blanks me used? .

Just my houghts on this subject and moreover I did not want to be just a 'viewer', as Sam pointed out.