AYLS Banner Contest pics pg2

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guyz !!!!
The Forum has been a bit on the inactive side lately ..wid not much of activities happening !
So, we thought of coming up with something interesting and exciting to boost up the spirits of our forum...
As a result of a brainstorming session we came up with the idea of having an "AYLS Banner Contest "

As we know our current home AYLS-8 Ethereal is cumin close to 150 pages n hence its tym to move on to our new home AYLS 9 ....
and this time we want things to be bigggggggeeeeerrrrrrr and Bettttteeeeeerrrrrrrr
and only we together can do that!

so comeon everybody participate in this banner contest and the winning entry will go up on the first page of AYLS!!!

oh and the best part ..... we here in AYLS love and respect each and everything made by our lovely friends
so even if your banner dsnt win ..it wont go to waste all the banners will go up on AYLS!!

so this time we all have an opportunity to contribute towards our new home !!

even though its a BANNER contest but we cant have it as d same size as the forum banners for a simple reason dat it wont fit the post n we will have to keep scrolling to read the posts soo to avoid that we will keep the banners of signature sizes.

Since winter season is on full swing and Christmas is around the corner so we though of taking up that as the theme of our contest !!!
☺️
so our theme is christmas , snow  basically it shud be all winteryy n mushy mushy☺️

for the pics u can visit the remix picture gallery

And now lets run by a few quick
Rules
  • The Banner should be 450x250 in size
  • The Banner shud contain only Ashi & Yuvi as its obvious that its for AYLS exclusively!
  • You can submit as many banners as you want , they can be both animated or non animated.
  • Please make sure that u dont write your name or copyright anywhere as ur entry shoud be anon.
  • And ocourse sinse we have many kids visiting our forums lets keep it kids frndly n keep any sort of sexual content away from it!
Ok dats all for the rules.

All Banners should be submitted to :
uvcraziestfan (shelly)
koolgal_anisha (me)
make sure u send it to both of us so that we can keep track of all the entries
and please dont post ur entries here or they will be disqualified.

The last date of submission of banner is :
20th December .

So cummon guyzz wat r u waiting for?
stop lazing around and get sarted !!!
lets make dis the biggest contest ever !!!

CHEEEERRRZZZZZ!!!!!!

p.s. ---the idea is exclusively for ayls anyone even tyring to lift it would be boxed in smriti's special style"😆...!!!

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
16th Decemberrrrrrrrrrr IS NOT HAPPENING! wackssssssss postpone it till 20th ATLEAST...coz my exams are starting from 16th! I wont be able to participate warna... and there is nnoooooooo way i wont participate if its of AY! So u better postpone the date till atleast 20th december... later would be fine...but 20th DECEMBER!

but yaaaaaaaaa me exciteddddddd for this contestttttt...a tonnnnnnnn!☺️☺️ *touchwood* 😉
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
are naaps shut up man gadhedi tu is weekend bana lena naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ager 20th rakhenge toh voting kab karegi ullooooooo😆😆..but wiase wax hum 20th rakh sakte hai voting kewla four days ke liye rakh denge wat say??

and whacks brillaint brilliant idea reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee👏me myself am soo excite for this yeaaaaaaaaaaah😃....and the theme is just so ayishly dreamy hayeeeeeeeeee...can't wait to see al d banners already dremaing abt themmmmmmmmmmmmmm..yummmmmm😃

and whacks u didn't add the warning line..."the idea is exclusively for ayls anyone even tyring to lift it would be boxed in smriti's special style"😆...i

muaah whacks u always come upw id somehting uniqueeeeeeeeeeeeee😃
rihanna89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice contest will try to participate........😳
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohhhkkk guyzzz sooo last date is now 20th dec instead of 16th!!

n lol yehh loons i added it !!!
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good thing maybe next yr we can have one fr d forum :D
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

good thing maybe next yr we can have one fr d forum :D

i was thinking the same thing....idk how old ur current banner is...but i mean everyone's skills have definently improved since then and it's been long enough sooooo can't wait for that one :D
funky n crazy thumbnail
v cn defntly hv a new bannr cntest 4 rf soon..........bt d presnt ayls one seems lyk a realy gud idea:):):) dfntly gnna hv d best 4 our ayls☺️

Originally posted by: IBserenity

i was thinking the same thing....idk how old ur current banner is...but i mean everyone's skills have definently improved since then and it's been long enough sooooo can't wait for that one :D

aaaaaaaaaaah i have been pestering shelly for this since foreverrrrrrrrrrrr😆😆😆but nothing materialized...i absolutely dnt like the current banner of rf........i thought rf ka very firts banner was way better than this....ut lets not waste our breath on other things lets cocnetrate on thisssssssss....the hteme is so romanticccccccccccccccccccccc ki i just want helll loads of banners...jennn shebbs rims u guys plz better particiipateeeeeeee...😃

i wld post some ay pics in here for the benifits of others...mushy mushy ones...☺️..coz mush is in the aiiiiiiiiir☺️☺️...ay kind of mush mind u😆☺️
okie me posting some adowable hell pasisonate pics....☺️...curtsey nappy's post in jenny's shop....😆😆...she had bombarded her shop wid ay pics...😆☺️

starting off with the "please forgive me i can't stop loving you" moment...☺️...hayeee...☺️☺️...when i looked at this set of pics today i thought as if both of them have closed their eyes infront of a wishing candleeeeee and were hoping for Santa to hear their secret whisper of wishes where they were wishing for each other as their lifetime xmas gift..☺️☺️

woh pic jisse dekhte hi somehting somehting happens i my heaaart and i go all the more loonyyyy☺️☺️☺️

the "follow your heart" moment☺️☺️...geeeeeee just look at the way hes kisisng her hand and her foreheaaaaaaad..☺️☺️☺️....oh man his intensity for her makes me go weak really weak in my kneesssssss...☺️☺️

the "woof woof" moment

and now for the pic of the day...this is a pic created by nappy...i know its like perfectly suiting the theme and all but i would still ask everyone to be innovative and not to find an easy escape via dis pic..😆😳...but the pic is adowable none the less and am putting it up here for everyone's benifit...☺️

guys if u all have nay more pics with u which u think would suit the theme very well then please do come forward and put it up her ein this topic itself...😃..nd obviously people who have ay pic colleciton can use nay pic they want to this list r for those who dont have ay pics..😆

vanshi/shelly plz add in the title of the topic that pix can be found on page 2😳

hope to see loads of participation..all d best to everyone...muaaaaaaah...already feleing the gooses...

ps..naps i think i forgot the common room dance ke baad wala hell passinate kissssss...add it and any othe ru htink i missed..my mast mast sama pic is so chottaaa add a better one
Edited by smritisashi - 15 years ago