king's adalat wid pritam "chor" chakraborty

*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hello 2 all the subjects. this is king maurya's first adalat in srgmp kingdom. his previous adalats in dmg kingdom were loved by one n all so hope all of u will have a gud time here too. this is juzz 4 fun.

now 2day's mujhrim is pritam chakraborthy. lets summon pritam 2 the king's adalat

a duplicate version of pritam arrives. the king n all the audience r surprised. all knew pritam was a music pirate but no1 knew he himslef had a pirated version.😲😲.

the king immediately sent his royal army 2 bring pritam.

10 mins later..............

king: pritam how dare u try 2 escape from the king's adalat?

pritam: sorry king. had 2 give tunes 2 my producer by 2morrow so was surfing the web.

k: but y do u want 2 surf the web u shud brainstorm rgt.

pritam smiles sheepishly

p: well all the new korean, chinese n other songs r on the web. so was searching 4 the best ones.

k; this is 1 aaroop against u. y do u plagiarize so much?

p: actually its not plagiarizing but having a gud ear 4 music. at the same time i am not a selfish person so i like 2 share it wid evrybody. since most of them dont listen 2 korean n other asian songs i give the public an opportunity 2 listen n enjoy them.

k; hmmm so how do u gain inspiration?

p: it depeds. like 4 eg. i composed the title track of dhoom in the kitchen while talking 2 my wife.

k: grammatical error pritam. it shud b i listened 2 the original version of dhoom in the kitchen not composed.😛

pritam juzz rolls his eyes.

k: there is a difference b/w getting inspired n copying. u seem 2 copy the song bet by beay sumtimes even the lyrics.

p: no i do make changes. 4 eg. in the original version of zara zara touch me the line dumdadumdada comes only once but i have used it more than once in the song. isn't tht innovative.😳😳

this is one mujhrim who is supremely confident.

k: pritam, on wht basis do u select ur songs?

p: king its very simple. whichever song requires no improvisation at all i choose them. i am a perfectionist so i like perfect products.

k: *smiles* gud to know abt it. do u want 2 work wid aamir khan as he is also known 2 b a perfectionist.

p: definitely king. it wud b great.

k: n can v expect him 2 sing?

p: sure y not. whn i can make atif sing y not aamir. many think i am promoting a besura artist but the truth is i am the only music director who makes use of all the equipments in the recording room properly. millions r spent on the sur correction equipment. if v dont make use of it then its really a waste hence by using atif i am justifying the presence of the equipment.

k: now tht u r a mentor in srgmp how do u feel

(ps: the black lines r wht he says n blue lines r wht he actually thinks)

p: oh its a wonderful experience n wid such wonderful company.

k: now tell in 1 line wht comes to ur mind whn the king mentions these names

himesh

p: oh he speaks very well  he does not allow anybody 2 speak at all

k: shankar

p: speaks very well  he says everything n everytime i am left searching 4 words

k: adesh

p: very honest n vocal in expressing  i must plead atif 2 sing a few songs 4 him. maybe after he becomes famous bcoz of atif he will not get a chance to criticize me

k: hmmm u seem to b pretty honest *winks*

p: thank u.

k: so how do u start ur day?

p: wid a cup of "copy"chino  then i...............

k: go abt copying songs.

p; i wud rephrase it as go abt identifying potentially gud songs.

k: first thing tht comes to ur mind whn u listen 2 foll names: king anu

p: intersting

k: IndraDhanush

p: knowledgeable

k: summer3

p: very active

k: anuradha

p: most wanted (forum missing her)

k: finally *king*

p: extremely creative

k: *cough* *cough*  thank u.
the king sentences pritam 2 compose 200 original  songs for the king's b'day which is due in a couple of months. wid this v conclude 2day's adalat. c u next time.

*king*

to be continued. stay tuned
Edited by *king* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: *king*

hello 2 all the subjects. this is king maurya's first adalat in srgmp kingdom. his previous adalats in dmg kingdom were loved by one n all so hope all of u will have a gud time here too. this is juzz 4 fun.

now 2day's mujhrim is pritam chakraborthy. lets summon pritam 2 the king's adalat

a duplicate version of pritam arrives. the king n all the audience r surprised. all knew pritam was a music pirate but no1 knew he himslef had a pirated version.😲😲.

the king immediately sent his royal army 2 bring pritam.

10 mins later..............

king: pritam how dare u try 2 escape from the king's adalat?

pritam: sorry king. had 2 give tunes 2 my producer by 2morrow so was surfing the web.

k: but y do u want 2 surf the web u shud brainstorm rgt.

pritam smiles sheepishly

p: well all the new korean, chinese n other songs r on the web. so was searching 4 the best ones.

k; this is 1 aaroop against u. y do u plagiarize so much?

p: actually its not plagiarizing but having a gud ear 4 music. at the same time i am not a selfish person so i like 2 share it wid evrybody. since most of them dont listen 2 korean n other asian songs i give the public an opportunity 2 listen n enjoy them.

k; hmmm so how do u gain inspiration?

p: it depeds. like 4 eg. i composed the title track of dhoom in the kitchen while talking 2 my wife.

k: grammatical error pritam. it shud b i listened 2 the original version of dhoom in the kitchen not composed.😛

pritam juzz rolls his eyes.

k: there is a difference b/w getting inspired n copying. u seem 2 copy the song bet by beay sumtimes even the lyrics.

p: no i do make changes. 4 eg. in the original version of zara zara touch me the line dumdadumdada comes only once but i have used it more than once in the song. isn't tht innovative.😳😳

this is one mujhrim who is supremely confident.

k: pritam, on wht basis do u select ur songs?

p: king its very simple. whichever song requires no improvisation at all i choose them. i am a perfectionist so i like perfect products.

k: *smiles* gud to know abt it. do u want 2 work wid aamir khan as he is also known 2 b a perfectionist.

p: definitely king. it wud b great.

k: n can v expect him 2 sing?

p: sure y not. whn i can make atif sing y not aamir. many think i am promoting a besura artist but the truth is i am the only music director who makes use of all the equipments in the recording room properly. millions r spent on the sur correction equipment. if v dont make use of it then its really a waste hence by using atif i am justifying the presence of the equipment.

to be continued. stay tuned

that was funny dear

but this royal just loves pritam. his higness knows that he has copied some but still just love hos songs

waiting for the rest

Edited by King Anu Lives - 15 years ago