Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ManaliS

arey abhi sab number bhool gaya hoga...nashe mein 😆😆
i read in one article..he was saying "i love u all" to the cops 🤣 this guy is too much! 😆

lagta hai iska phone police walon ne rakh liya hai 😆

That's why Meena couldn't get through last night. 😆 Oshiwara mein shava shava kar raha tha. 😆 ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MithiBani

That's why Meena couldn't get through last night. 😆 Oshiwara mein shava shava kar raha tha. 😆 ðŸ˜†

😆😆 May be he is following the steps of Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

arey abhi sab number bhool gaya hoga...nashe mein 😆😆
i read in one article..he was saying "i love u all" to the cops 🤣 this guy is too much! 😆

lagta hai iska phone police walon ne rakh liya hai 😆

🤣🤣... he said that to cops😲😆😆.. and still they beat him up... 😔 
purva thumbnail

I also spotted one of the eunuchs dancing like a bar girl in police station... in that video 😆😆
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

I also spotted one of the eunuchs dancing like a bar girl in police station... in that video 😆😆

Yeah and when she was talking to the media, the nagry cop pushed her inside. ROTFL!! 🤣  🤣
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣... he said that to cops😲😆😆.. and still they beat him up... 😔 

yeah he did... 😆 read this:

Mumbai: 

Bigg Boss contestant Raja Chaudhary was arrested early today morning for misbehaving with a eunuch. This incident comes in the wake of the ruckus he created at the wrap up party of the show about 10 days ago.

According to the Oshiwara police, a drunk Chaudhary misbehaved with eunuch Simran (22) at the Andheri bridge and even began to take off his clothes before he was intercepted by the cops.

Said Simran, "He was behaving very cheaply and threw Rs 10 notes on me. Before he could lay a finger on me though, the cops arrived."

Chaudhary even created a scene at Cooper Hospital, hurling abuses at everyone during his examination.

An inebriated Chaudhary claimed he had been scratched by "a girl, who the police are looking for now. The police are all my brothers and I love you all." He was also seen asking for Rahul Mahajan, his fellow contestant on the show.

Investigating officer Dilip Wadekar said Chaudhary had been booked for "behaving indecently in a public place."

kitne zaalim hai naa police wale? 😆 i love u bola..fir bhi maar diya
purva thumbnail

Maybe they didn't like his innocent "I love you"😕...  that's why they beat him...  ðŸ˜†

That pic somehow looks fake to me.. 😕
purva thumbnail

Yeah and when she was talking to the media, the nagry cop pushed her inside. ROTFL!! 🤣  🤣

what circus yaar!! 😆😆

I got her name from the article... Simran it is..

MithiBani thumbnail

Maybe they didn't like his innocent "I love you"😕...  that's why they beat him...  ðŸ˜†

That pic somehow looks fake to me.. 😕

Raja ki tashan wali smile toh dekho!! 😆 ðŸ˜†

Simarn ne Raja ko phone karke bulaya lagta hai. Raja ne samjha DDLJ ki Simran jaisi hogi. Voh Simran nahim Sumthin-in-between nikli. 😆 

Mumbai: 

Bigg Boss contestant Raja Chaudhary was arrested early today morning for misbehaving with a eunuch. This incident comes in the wake of the ruckus he created at the wrap up party of the show about 10 days ago.

According to the Oshiwara police, a drunk Chaudhary misbehaved with eunuch Simran (22) at the Andheri bridge and even began to take off his clothes before he was intercepted by the cops.

Said Simran, "He was behaving very cheaply and threw Rs 10 notes on me. Before he could lay a finger on me though, the cops arrived."

Chaudhary even created a scene at Cooper Hospital, hurling abuses at everyone during his examination.

An inebriated Chaudhary claimed he had been scratched by "a girl, who the police are looking for now. The police are all my brothers and I love you all." He was also seen asking for Rahul Mahajan, his fellow contestant on the show.

Investigating officer Dilip Wadekar said Chaudhary had been booked for "behaving indecently in a public place."

Since when has that been a crime in India..? 😕..😆.. Loosers.. the cops just want be phamous..!!