~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Prem..The Journey Continues.. - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago

Hi All HC Ki Priyatamas,

Apna Analysis Pesh Karti Hoon........
I just watched todays KDMHMD. Here is my Cheer Phaad-
After the wedding ceremony Ashlesha returns to Juneja House regreting that she is late for later Rasams. Poor Heer tries to stop her and explain her the situation but this stuborn Ash doesn't listen to her. Adament kahi ki. Uski Bhalaai ki sochna bhi galat hai...😡
Next scene Veera & Nihal searching for a Ring...Nihal 1st finds the Ring but hands it to Veera to let her win. How romantic na. Nihal thinking now that she is his wife, he should make her Happy in every way. I think Nihal is Prem ka some what Copy. They both have same family & Love values. But in this case Veera & Heer have nothing in common. Bechara Nihal, little does he know bout shaadi ke baad Veera ki planning.
Next scene Wen Ash is being all sweet sister to Meher, Itna saara Pyar Meher ke liye kaha se aaya? Rem those days when Heer & Meher were treated like Poor Cinderella by DJ & Ash.
Ash finds out the truth of Preeeher marriage, she loses her mind. Total palti. lamba chouda Dialogue, Must say tough to rem. Ash ki Thodi si Acting Zyaada Ho gayi, kyu nahi, aakhir DJ ki daughter jo hai....😆😆😆. (I sound like SBS Chugal Khor Aunty...😆😆) Waise Sochne Waali Baat toh hai, Bechari Ash missed the chance to become Juneja Khandan Bahu twice.
Next scene - Here comes the entry of Chudail Daljeet Chachi...Dhen-tay-Dhen...
Wah Laloo Wah, Ek haath Se Daan, Duseray Se Aurat Ka Apmaan, Uper se yeh Abhiman ki mein sab ka Bhagwan, CChal Hatt....😆 (BTW i think Tasneem Sheikh could be Pregnant, has gained weight na).
Now Look at the way she tortures Heer's face. Prem Ki Absence ka disadvantage le rahi hai. Doesn't she rem what Prem once said "Koi Haath Toh Lagaa Ke Dikhaye, Himmat hai toh Maar ke Dikhaye, Gaadh Dunga yaha par". Prem Where are you? Dekho Heer ko kisine Haath Lagaya, Ab kaun protect karega Heer ko?😭😭
Then comes RR clapping. Just look at Laloo's Eyebrows here raising higher than his Head...😆😆. Why is everyone listening to RR bakwaas? nobody uttered a word yaar. Preet nahi bola I understand but Nihal ko kuch bolna tha.
Arrey RR Ko Kaise Pata Chalaa Moon N Kabooter ka Raaz? Chori Chori chup chup ke PremHeer ko dekhta toh nahi tha? Waise bhi kuch dekhne ko nahi milta....😆😆😆(Oops sowee zyada ho gaya).
RR Gives Juneja House Papers to Ash. Now All Maliks will be treated like Servants (This story line is little bit like Saath Phere, they had same situation once) Nihal can take them to his house na. Why didn't he offered?
This time RR made me laugh hard. Heer is about to fall wen RR holds & saves her but when Heer asks him to leave her, he just drops her like that (reminds me of DDLJ Ruk Jaa song😆😆). I liked RR style. Zaraa Hatke Hai na.
(Tum Log Mujhe Pakad ke dhona mat pls)

Phew! So this was my total analysis. Hope yall enjoyed.

Tick Tock Tick Tock......2Weeks 6Days

See yall later

Shab.😊😊😊
Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
Originally posted by lilsasha

Hi Wida,
Daisy became inactive on HCFC little after making wonderful 36th FC for some personal reason. Not regularly but she does visit IF sometimes. Payal, Sarah, Sid, Rakshu, Vaishu, Nans & Others are busy with Exams & work, but hopefully they will return soon bcos Harshad ki jald hi re-entry jo hai. Sab chod kar wapis Aana hoga inko.
Yassu may know where Mehendi is as I haven't seen her for past 2 months.

Shab.😊😊
Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
OMG what a beautiful FC....👏

Congratulations to all of us on the 37th FC....and thank you so much Yass for giving us this wonderful place to discuss about Harshad....You are tremendous...

The FC is as usual too good and really well made...I am yet to go through it minutely, but on the first look it took my breath away....and the theme of the FC continuing with the ongoing Prem series...👏👏👏

Really can't thank and appreciate you enough for taking your valuable time to construct this place for us.....👏

And I am so glad to say that this is not the last of Prem series....

Our Prem aka Harshad is returning.....😍....after a well deserving holiday.....

Lage raho pyare Harshadians....We shall rock this place....

🥳Raksha🥳

heyloo nandini,yasmin,shabnam,raksha,wida😊

watched yesterday lil tiny winy scenes of end and my blood is boiling URGGGGGGGGGG how dare that 3C touch heer EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
🤢i m feeling 3C is already in love in heer he treats women like dirt and always women run after him but yesterday it seemed he is going after heer 😡but is hiding his feelings from everyone cause he is a 2 faced man 😡PREM JALDI WAPAS AAO😃

so DJ back and as expected ash took 36o degree ka turn and she proved me right she changed  for her selfish reasons and only cause she is possessive and madly in love with preet warna she would have never ever helped preet in bringing the truth out and now that she has lost preet she is back 2 her original face now the mother daughter will again make life hell for meher and heer😡

if ash really loved preet i support her when she  confronted preet abt it and but she should have tried 2  understand his decision and circumstances under whch he took such decision  and respect it

practically and logicallyash should take revenge on harman ,he was not forced by lallu lifk lallu did with prem but still he was confused and kept changing his decisions,meher also had said not 2 take this marraige ahead but he said they will get married and then left in between when he realised he loves maya and not meher😡😡i agree with meher that it was her fault she should have said abt their deal 2 lallu toh ye naubat nahin aati so in my POV HARMAN  in sab kii jad hai😡😡😡

but i m sure they will plot and wihi hoga jo PH ke sath hua tha they came more and more closer so ash torturing meher and junejja's  will make preet and meher cum closer😉

i m only worried kii may be DJ will make the marraige happen and prem ko shadi ke bad hii wapas aane de ufff kitne kharab kharab khayal aa rahe hain dimaag mein😵

priya
Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
Originally posted by raksha.l

What a pleasant surprise Rakshu😃
                       OMG what a beautiful FC....👏...Khubsurat kyu na ho...aakhir hain FC duniyan ke sabse Khubsurat insaan ka...😊

Congratulations to all of us on the 37th FC....and thank you so much Yass for giving us this wonderful place to discuss about Harshad....You are tremendous..
Awww...dnt say thanks re....It was my pleasure making the HCFC...😃

The FC is as usual too good and really well made...I am yet to go through it minutely, but on the first look it took my breath away....and the theme of the FC continuing with the ongoing Prem series...👏👏👏...Yes dear it says The journey continues....The journey of Prem will never end...It will continue....hai na😊

Really can't thank and appreciate you enough for taking your valuable time to construct this place for us.....👏...Awww....My Time For HCFC is also Precious for me....😊

And I am so glad to say that this is not the last of Prem series....Nope...It will continue😊

Our Prem aka Harshad is returning.....😍....after a well deserving holiday........Yayyy...its a  Time for celebration

Lage raho pyare Harshadians....We shall rock this place....Yes dear we will!!!

🥳Raksha🥳

Originally posted by bellle4u

heyloo everyone

watched yesterday lil tiny winy scenes of end and my blood is boiling URGGGGGGGGGG how dare that 3C touch heer EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
🤢i m feeling 3C is already in love in heer he treats women like dirt and always women run after him but yesterday it seemed he is going after heer 😡but is hiding his feelings from everyone cause he is a 2 faced man
why do i feel 3C is in love with heer
so DJ back and as expected ash took 36o degree ka turn and she proved me right she changed  for her selfish reasons and only cause she is possessive and madly in love with preet warna she would have never ever helped preet in bringing the truth out and now that she has lost preet she is back 2 her original face now the mother daughter will again make life hell for meher and heer😡

but i m sure they will plot and wihi hoga jo PH ke sath hua tha they came more and more closer so ash torturing meher and junejja's  will make preet and meher cum closer😉

i m only worried kii may be DJ will make the marraige happen and prem ko shadi ke bad hii wapas aane de ufff kitne kharab kharab khayal aa rahe hain dimaag mein😵

priya

Priya Darling apne bure bure khayal control karo.....😛....Omg I cant imagine Heer married to That Doggy RR and then Prem coming....😡Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta....Mein Prem ko Rote Tadapte nahi dekh sakti......Aur apne Heer ne kya paap kiye the Jo usey bhagwan aise din dikhayenga

Hey shabnam....Good write up on the epi.....I see your green batti😆
Edited by khanyasmin - 15 years ago
Originally posted by khanyasmin

Priya Darling apne bure bure khayal control karo.....😛....Omg I cant imagine Heer married to That Doggy RR and then Prem coming....😡Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta....Mein Prem ko Rote Tadapte nahi dekh sakti......Aur apne Heer ne kya paap kiye the Jo usey bhagwan aise din dikhayenga

yasmin seriously yaar it seems sare vamps ke sitare bulandi par hain

again ash and DJ have teamed up,KJ is also added in their group3C and his bro r one group and veera is also in their groupwe also maya memsaab and her father UFFFFFFFFFFFFF itni negative characters hain yaar😕

itne sare bure log aur sirf prem aur preet woh do

priya

heyloo nandini,yasmin,shabnam,raksha,wida😊

🤢i m feeling 3C is already in love in heer he treats women like dirt and always women run after him but yesterday it seemed he is going after heer 😡but is hiding his feelings from everyone cause he is a 2 faced man 😡PREM JALDI WAPAS AAO😃
Priya - I agree with you, even I feel that RR is in love with Heer but not showing. He is weirdly two faced.

so DJ back and as expected ash took 36o degree ka turn and she proved me right she changed  for her selfish reasons and only cause she is possessive and madly in love with preet warna she would have never ever helped preet in bringing the truth out and now that she has lost preet she is back 2 her original face now the mother daughter will again make life hell for meher and heer😡 - I think Prem will comeback before this day comes.

if ash really loved preet i support her when she  confronted preet abt it and but she should have tried 2  understand his decision and circumstances under whch he took such decision  and respect it
Ash is not Bad at heart, its just she is Naa Samajh and Naadan.

practically and logicallyash should take revenge on harman ,he was not forced by lallu lifk lallu did with prem but still he was confused and kept changing his decisions,meher also had said not 2 take this marraige ahead but he said they will get married and then left in between when he realised he loves maya and not meher😡😡i agree with meher that it was her fault she should have said abt their deal 2 lallu toh ye naubat nahin aati so in my POV HARMAN  in sab kii jad hai😡😡😡  -
Harman is the most confused character in KDM, he himself dont know what he wants....😆

but i m sure they will plot and wihi hoga jo PH ke sath hua tha they came more and more closer so ash torturing meher and junejja's  will make preet and meher cum closer😉 - Yes let them try hard, only PH & PM  love will succeed in the end and thier relationship will only get deeper and closer with these bekhade ppls acts. Aakhir Pyaar ki hi Jeet Hogi.

i m only worried kii may be DJ will make the marraige happen and prem ko shadi ke bad hii wapas aane de ufff kitne kharab kharab khayal aa rahe hain dimaag mein😵 - Nah Dont say that, This is worst scenario and Ekta itni badi galti nahi kar sakti, she knows howmuch viewers want PH together and thats why she is bringing him back from Dead.

priya

Yassu how are You dear, Kuch aaram kiya ki nahi, you must be tired na.😊

yasmin seriously yaar it seems sare vamps ke sitare bulandi par hain

again ash and DJ have teamed up,KJ is also added in their group3C and his bro r one group and veera is also in their groupwe also maya memsaab and her father UFFFFFFFFFFFFF itni negative characters hain yaar😕

itne sare bure log aur sirf prem aur preet woh do

priya

Arey Priya...Jab itni negativity hongi tabhi toh apne POSITIVE PREM ki Dashing Entry hongi...😍samjha karo yaar....Its all being done to make His entry dhamakedaar....then again Dhamkedaar dailogues of PREM😍......I only feel sorry for Heer and Preet yaar...really they both dnt deserve all this

Hey shabnam I am fine dear...aur mein kyu tired houngi....I never ever get tired doing any work related to HC..be it making siggy ..a VM...or the FC now😳😉
Edited by khanyasmin - 15 years ago
Originally posted by khanyasmin

Arey Priya...Jab itni negativity hongi tabhi toh apne POSITIVE PREM ki Dashing Entry hongi...😍samjha karo yaar....Its all being done to make His entry dhamakedaar....then again Dhamkedaar dailogues of PREM😍......I only feel sorry for Heer and Preet yaar...really they both dnt deserve all this

agar aise baat hai toh jaldi prem aaye bhagwannnnnnnnnnnn ab mujhse aur intezaar nahin hota😭

dhamakedaar entry and dialogues toh hongein hii prem will be cho angry he asked heer 2 marry a good man, 3C ko heer ka dulha banta dekh prem toh volcano ke tarah bhadkega😆aur phir bhagwan bhi nahin bacha paye ga usse prem ke gusse se
😉

agree with u dear preet,meher and heer don't deserve all this hope prem wapas aate hii uss harman ko pehle sabak sikhaye😡

chal have 2 leave😊

bye bye

priya