Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys, this is my first post in this section............at least i thinkso.  😆 

But i just had a question...do you guys think it is wrong to be wearing the color red to someone else's wedding ceremony? 

I was talking to a couple of my friends yesterday and they made these comments that one shouldnt wear a red outfit (however simple it may be) when going to a wedding...b/c it takes away from the bride. 

I never thought of it as this way.  b/c regardless the bride is always going to stand out. 

please share your thoughts.
i dnt agree cos at the end of the the bride will look like a bride with all the heavy jewellery and heavey embroidery lehnga
Originally posted by o.OMadihaO.o

i dnt agree cos at the end of the the bride will look like a bride with all the heavy jewellery and heavey embroidery lehnga

ExactlY...i dun think its wrong 2 wear a red outfit on sumonez wedding..Evryone has dere own choice!
Edited by atitude gurl - 15 years ago
yeah that is exactly the point that i was making to them....that the bride is always going to stand out. 

i dont think it is wrong...there are always people wearing red..especially bridesmaids.!! it doesnt matter what color you wear...red is a good color =]

and btw; welcome to FnB section🤗
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

i dont think it is wrong...there are always people wearing red..especially bridesmaids.!! it doesnt matter what color you wear...red is a good color =]

and btw; welcome to FnB section🤗

thank you for the warm welcome. 😊
your welcome =]

it doesnt matter what your friends say, you can wear red if you want😆...i personally like to stand out, so i would wear red, or blue, or any kind of eye-catching color...!! 😃
Yeah actually I never thought about that in this way either.. that's weird.. but I find nothing wrong with wearing red.. I mean the bride is the bride afterall and people will know no matter whatever you wear.

-Mahi

Originally posted by o.OMadihaO.o

i completly agree with you..well said

.....you can wear what ever colour you want..at the end..the brides the only one that will stand out....
i know someone..... on her wedding...all her sisters ..for some odd reason had red on..... buh then the bride was da the only one sticking out...... cause her lehnga was heavy..and because she was dressed up as a bride lol
its absolutely ok if anyone wear red..there's nothing wrong in that..even i think most of the ppl wear red n that kinda colour in weddings n that kinda parties..