Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanx Crazy aashi,Sita didddi,Sam didddi,Poorvi didddi,divya dhuria...for liking these pixπŸ˜ƒ
jingjing thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

AMAZING PICS ,OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!!
i am sooooooooooo happy to see these pics
king DASHRATH'S pic is awesome !!πŸ˜›
the pic in which RAM-LAKSHMAN& VISHWAMITRA in boat is super duoer awesome !!!!
the pics of KAMALNAYAN  GURMEET & ANKIT alon eare super duper cute!!!!
the last pic of KAMALNAYAN GURMEET IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ I m  verrrrry happy becoz u r verrrrrrry happy becoz of these pix..πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
jingjing thumbnail

AWESOME pic,RAMJI wid folded hands at the feet of his guru vishwamitra ,loving this precious pic soooooo much ,i am going mad wid happiness ,by looking at this pic ,hats off jingjing !!!!πŸ‘

VERY VERY PRECIOUS father-son bond ,pankaj kalra as DASHRATH did a genius job ,he is a genius actor,GURMEET as RAM is absolutely genius,supercute ,super sweet !!!! thanks a bunch for this emotional pic.

AGAIN A VERY VERY LOVING & EMOTIONAL PIC OF father & son !!!!! absolutely amazing ,i hv no words !!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

a dutiful & caring son RAMJI /GURMEET !!!! very sweet pic.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

wow!!! super handsome ankit !!!! as LAKSHMAN !!!πŸ˜›

the above 3 pics of KING DASHRATH with his loving sons RAM & LAKSHMAN  ,BRINGING TEARS TO MY EYES ,as it is reminding me the super emotional scenes of KING DASHRATH ,PANKAJ KALRA AS DASHRATH was absolutely natural in his acting & it seems as if he acted these emotional scenes wid his own sons ,very very emotional pics ,absolutely out of this world ,the most treasured pics i hv seen. i am a grea great fan of all the AYODHYA SCENES OFRAMJI with his brothers & his parents ,esp i become so emotional at the scenes of KING DASHRATH-RAMJI-KAUSHLAYA MATA !!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

SUPER PIC OF mother-son ,RAMJI hugging his mother KAUSHLAYA MATA !!!!! very loving & emotional scenes !!!!πŸ˜ƒ
FINALLY thanks a bunch bunch to jingjingπŸ‘

for posting such great & super emotional pics of RAMJI with his parents ,brothers & his guru !!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy !!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u lots Sita didddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiii............pata hai..i dont know how to react ......cant tell u how happy i m this time...πŸ˜ƒm happy that u liked these pix soooooooo much.............will surely post some more pix ...............πŸ˜›
πŸ˜ƒ
jingjing thumbnail

oh !!!! MY GOD !! thanks a bunch bunch jingjing ,u fulfilled one of my greatest wishes by posting the pictures of RAMJI & HIS BROTHERS & MOTHERS !!!!! WOW!!!! i made the demand for these amazing pics at GURMEETS FANS CLUB ,& u fulfilled it dear !!!πŸ˜›
wow !!!  RAM,LAKSHMAN & SHATRUGHANA iwth their mothers !!!!! very very sweet & emotional pics !!!
jingjing u rock  dear !!!πŸ‘

I have posted these pix specially on ur demand dear didddddddddddiiiiiiii.........actually i was a bit free....socha pics dalu .........but new episodes nahi aa rahe.......fir meko yaad aaya apka request to vahi daal diiiiii.........πŸ˜ƒthanx for loving these pics soooooooooooooooooooo much..............πŸ˜› Thank u aalllllllllllllllllllllllπŸ˜›
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks jingjing for the title of ur thread & all u hard work is truly appreciable !!!πŸ‘
do post the pics whnever u hv time ,no hurries πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
always get an internal peace & happiness to see such emotional pics !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
jingjing thumbnail

thanks jingjing for the title of ur thread & all u hard work is truly appreciable !!!πŸ‘

do post the pics whnever u hv time ,no hurries πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
always get an internal peace & happiness to see such emotional pics !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

u r  welcome didddddddi
rupalip thumbnail

WOWWWWWWWWWWW Juhi
Thanks a million
cuteeeeeeeeeee  pics with all members ...........
gr8 workkkkkkkkkk

thanku so muchhhhhhhhhhh

jingjing thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupalip

WOWWWWWWWWWWW Juhi
Thanks a million
cuteeeeeeeeeee  pics with all members ...........
gr8 workkkkkkkkkk

thanku so muchhhhhhhhhhh

πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know if you guys have these pics in your huge collection😊, but I found these one on the internet.
Edited by godisone - 15 years ago
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx much for the wonderful pics of gurmeet and ankit jingjing!!!!! I love them all.....i love the pics with ankit smiling...he has a beautiful beyond beautiful smile!!!!! & the ones with gurmeets sweet smile that just has a hint of naughtiness!!!!