Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
^ Thats good to hear.... :)
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

Do you expect a Practical reply or Theoritical replyπŸ˜›...hmmmπŸ˜‰

common yaar kabi kabi aisa ho jati hey.....ye sub prob hey tho ...why they try to do like this things.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jollygl thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dream

Haha practical????πŸ˜†----lol naaaaaa naaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†mazaak main poocha tho ...itna serious kyu lete hooπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I think kissing is a part of love....if anyone in love...they do kiss...bt some people in gone wild...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

242,000 are the results for 'bruised lips from kissing' in google.

Guys tend to be aggressive when kissing. Many sometimes are under the wrong impression that that their exuberance is enjoyable, sometimes just because no one tells them.

First and foremost to treat the lips. If the lip is just bruised apply mild antiseptic. Avoid licking lips to prevent spread of bacteria. Apply vaseline to soften and soothe the lip.

Now I am assuming you speak only of a bruise. If it is a cold sore, get a cold sore ointment like Abreva. If the cold sore has not healed in two weeks or if there is irritation/filminess in the eye it is advisable to go to a doctor for a stronger treatment.

Most importantly, talk to the guy and tell him that it was hurtful and not enjoyable.... Any respectable guy ought to understand and change their kissing.   ---hehehe i loved this comment return jiπŸ‘...Actuly I love to do kiss wild way lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰prob ye hey ki..abi tak koi nahe milaπŸ˜•

mariam4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea, apply petroleum Jelly also called Vaseline to moisten the lips. That works. I don't have any real life kissing experiment yet but I hope it won't be painful. That's good to hear that he understands. I think he probably didn't know how to kiss so he got a bit impatient and kissed her that hard. mistakes always happens in the first kiss, nothing to worry about.
-Aishwarya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Eeeeeew, im sooo glad my first kiss wasnt like that!! *throws up*
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sheenakohli91

use google. : )

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thats the first time i heard that!
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prietygirl

my friends boyfriend kissed her so hard and sucked her lips that her lips are now red with blood colt .she put ice on it but of no effect.

can u tell what she can do to make it normal?
and also how to kiss first and make it smooth and intense so that both can enjoy .
plesase help yaar.its really urgent.

πŸ˜† sorry mate .....

should have asked d guy slow down n chill...
kiss suppose 2 be intimate moment
this seems πŸ˜•
NaughtySon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, are you talking about your friend's problem or is this your problem???