Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Urmila: Thank god it's fry-day!
13 Nov 2008, 0000 hrs IST, TNN

Well, the actress made it to the private screening of Sorry Bhai, a film by Onir.

BT was there too! We were quite taken aback to see Urmila Matondkar there in a simple skirt, top, golden sandals, sans makeup! Let us tell you, the lady has amazing skin, and a fab figure that could well adjust all the samosas she indulged in! Speak about her workout regime while she ate every dietician's no-no, and she simply said 'wrong-timing, honey!' So while most of our actresses are working out hard and staying away from the fried and sugars, this sweet darling seems to be having her cake and eating it, too! And it's not even showing!

Edited by Master_Blaster - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

can you put links when posting thanks :) some peopple damn lucky eat all they want and still not put on weight
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so true
when ever i eat.. dinner.. and nto even heavy dinner.. just half roti.. and even then i put on 1-2 kgs
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

can you put links when posting thanks :) some peopple damn lucky eat all they want and still not put on weight

oops went over my head.....donr tht
look at her...she has never been to size zero....routine...fitness regime...still she got amazing body...

i think she must be doing yoga....