*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Shello lovely Parivaar Members!๐Ÿค—

It's time for another

You must have played this on I-F before and it's called 'Instant Reaction'....

It's a very simple game where you have a situation wear a boat is sinking and you have to decide between two people of who you are going to save. And who you're going to leave behind to sink๐Ÿ˜›. It can be any two random people, they don't have to be part of this show. But please no critisims.

Still confused?

Here's a quick example:

Member 1: Urvashi and Chinky

Member 2: Chinky

Member 3: Swampil or Pinky

etc.

Simple na?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Let's start with:

Swampil or Salman Khan ๐Ÿ˜† Swampil ..swampil๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Love,

PKKP Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definately Swapnil

Next:  Radha or Shlok ๐Ÿ˜• (sorry guys, but I'm just curious, who would you save?)
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
you would save swampil๐Ÿ˜ƒ haila!โ˜บ๏ธ

err ..you noe I have no idea ..leave it to the next person after me๐Ÿ˜‰
RadioM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Radha or Shlok is a tough one...

Shlok is the one we all girls would want to have in our lives and Radha is the one who should be around in this world to make it a better place to live....after all the thinking, I pick Shlok over Radha.....as I can try to take Radha's responsibilities if Shlok is by my side ๐Ÿ˜Š

Next, Katrina or Aishwarya?

SimranD thumbnail
Ooooops!  I obviously didn't read it properly.  I would save Salman and yes, definately sink Swapnil.  I got all mixed up there.  Ok, I better play properly! 

I agree Anjali, I would also save Shlok. However, you do know, that if you saved the one, the other would also die as they can't live without each other๐Ÿ˜‰.

Answer to next one:  Aishwarya (yes, save her!)  I also like Katrina, but I've liked Aishwarya for longer.

Next:  Shlok or Shah Rukh Khan?
RadioM thumbnail
Shlok or SRK??

Another tough one especially if I compare the two as husbands. I think Shlok is a perfect husband and so is SRK (one big reason I admire SRK - although his arrogance annoys me at times). Since, SRK is the real life example of an ideal husband (my personal view of him as Gauri's husband), I would choose SRK.

Next, Sonia Gandhi or Sarah Palin

SimranD thumbnail

Anjali, I would have saved Shlok.  Yes, it's a tough decision, but for me Shlok is an ideal human being.  So is SRK, but I only watch him sometimes and I was watching Shlok on a daily basis, so he had grown on me more.

Answer to next one:  Sonia Gandhi (both women are an inspiration, but I know more of Sonia Gandhi and she is doing a great job!)

Next: Kajol or Rani Mukerjee?
MonMad thumbnail

Kajol, a good actress, wife and mom.

Next--> Hillary Clinton or Condie Rice
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i don't know much about rice. sooo i guess clinton?

sangamitra (tried to kill radha. and killed radha's ex hubby) or savitri (since it looks like this lady is upto no good; trying to take radha's baby)

MonMad thumbnail
Savitri, she is not evil.  Sangam was pure evil.

Next:  Sonia Gandhi or Dr. Manmohan Singh