Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran1285 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Great post Kat definitely agree with you, people need to stop copying and get original!!! It takes all FF writers a long time to think of a concept and then lay the story out into nice updates (believe I know😆) so please guys show respect and stop copying!!
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg i didnt realize it was getting this out of control! really upsetting! i dont understnd why ppl feel the need to do such cheep things! sick! grrr
thanks for the post kat, your totally write, this needs to stop!
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree wid kat.. guyz plz stop it..
Richa1234 thumbnail
Hey Kat, umm I don't think I've come across any cases of plagiarism for a while now excluding some total rip offs from other ffs. But then I am anyway not much active as such.

But I agree completely, copying like that isn't the right way to show your creativity, it does hamper one's talent and even blocks one's imagination. Great post Kat!

shweet29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey hi kat well i am wid u to....... copy some one else hard work is really pathetic these people should grow up n use there own talents instead of others we will surely inform u if these kinda came cross our eyes

lov
shweet29

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i completly agree writers can get ideas and the concept but they need 2 turn it into thier own work and thier own creativity plaragism is such a lowly deed

c'mon ppl u guys must have sum self-esteem right???
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Kat 😊

I appreciate you for posting these type of valuable topics to handle the integrity of the writers. Thanks a lot for it.

I am a new writer here. And my first FF - 'Mere Apne' is getting a lot of support from all you people. I havent read many FFs here, so just hope i am not falling into this COPY-CAT category.

I dont want to hurt anyone or steal anyone's work. And its my personal request to you or to all the people who read my FF that in case they find anything which seems to have copied from any other FF, please PM me immediately. I am ready to make changes.

Thanks again.
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kat i totally agree with you
and i kno we all get insired sumtimes..
and thats fine...
but copying word for word is not right..
we all learned about it in high school (or are learning about it)
so why do it??
u wouldn't want someone copying ur work would u??

....dissapointed...
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Hi Kat!  In complete agreement with you.

This is a very good post.  Its true different people find inspiration from different things and often do end up copying part of or a whole of someone elses work.  It would be best to let the person know or report this.  I hope people actually do so.
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
please please stop plagiarism