Users

Frequent Posters

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey robbii

So glad you have started a new FF πŸ‘

You are a great writer......your first FF was fantastic
im really looking forward to this one.....its seems different from Kaisa hai ye bandhan, it will be nice to read about RoKa from a different angle

I dont always get a chance to comment, but i will be reading this FF

Keep up the good work, the FFs in this section are the only reason i still visit here....warna you know how it is serial mein toh kuch nahin bacha dekhne keliye (apart from Karan ofcourse πŸ˜‰)

waiting for the next part πŸ˜ƒ

Kay
.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
very very very cute!!!! looking forward to the next part shumi.....
sounds very interesting...update soon.....
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .x. Simran .x.

very very very cute!!!!  thanks looking forward to the next part shumi.....

sounds very interesting thanks again...update soon.....will try

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yes this is right ......i never participated in FF's .....this is the first time i m taking part in it...........i had decided that i will take part in that........but i wanted someone to start a new one coz i can easily understand........coz it's difficult to understand those who are in process................i thnk that i will really enjoy here...............

love
dimple😳
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

Hey robbii hi kay

So glad you have started a new FF  thaks
You are a great writer......your first FF was fantastic.thanks for u r wonderful compliment
im really looking forward to this one.....its seems different from Kaisa hai ye bandhan, it will be nice to read about RoKa from a different angle.i wil try my level best

I dont always get a chance to comment, but i will be reading this FF.thanks my dear silent reader

Keep up the good work, the FFs in this section are the only reason i still visit here....warna you know how it is serial mein toh kuch nahin bacha dekhne keliye (apart from Karan ofcourse ) .i know.

waiting for the next part πŸ˜ƒ will post as soon as possible

Kay

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

dii pls psl post fast!!! i will post today inshallah

shumi. thumbnail
PART -2

soon teejay came behind her.

teejay:'sorry kasturi...' her words were not clear.she was also drunk.

kasturi:'teejay...thum nay sharab pee hai...uff...'she forgot about her self.she stopped an auto and pushed teejay in to it..she too sat beside her.

kasturi:'bhai saab YWCA women's hostel chalow...'

when they reached they were late to their mess.it was closed.kasturi took teejay straight to their room.teejay went and fall on her bed up side down.

it was a very big room with two separate luxurious foam beds and decorative pillows,expensive bed spreads and blankets. two separate study table ,a fridge,a computer and all other facilities with attach bath room.but no kitchen.

there was a big table were they had basic things like coffee maker,water filter,water heater,small micro oven,bread toaster,few china clay utensils.the room was a complete mess up.because of exams they don't care to clean up.

kasturi changed her dress, opened the fridge took the long life milk and heated it in electronic heater .pour it in two big mugs.

kasturi:'teejay...utto...'she tried to wake up.she was not sleeping.she got up and sat on the bed with her legs cross  folded.

kasturi:'teejay...have this milk..and then go to bed...'.with out saying any thing teejay drank the milk and went to bed.

kasturi changed in to her night dress,opened her pony and set her hair free,removed all accessories kept aside and went to bed.

she could not sleep immediately.she was thinking about the disco club incident ...just like that in no time how she was thrown out.before she could realize the things she was out of the club.she took a deep breath.

' it was my mistake...i should not have gone in to that club.going and standing beside a dancing couple and disturbing them is really indecent.who was that man with teejay?what relation teejay has with him?'she tried to picturise his face in her mind .but could not because she did not look at him properly..it was dark... more over she was bothered about teejay.didn't care to look at him.with so many thoughts she went to sleep.

next day when they woke up it was very late.11pm.

after taking bath kasturi woke up teejay.by the time teejay fresh up kasturi cleaned the room little bit.

again they missed the morning mess.kasturi took the bread from the fridge and toasted it in the toaster,spread jam and butter over that.

katuri:'chalow...have your breakfast..'both of them sat on the bed and started eating.while eating teejay went and brought two apples from the fridge to have along with the breakfast.

teejay:'kasturi i am really sorry for the yesterday's incident...'she sincerely regretted.

kasturi:' chod na yaar ..raath gayee tho baath gayee...'she smiled at her.

kasturi:' who is that man?i have never seen him with you before'

teejay:'omg...you don't know about him?...uffff....he is the most available bachelor in delhi now...'

kasturi:'is it? i dont know...'she don't care to know his name even.

teejay:'i know...because you neither go to this type of places nor rich people parties...'

kasturi:'do you have any relation with him???'

teejay:'🀣 .....   joke of the year..'

teejay:'it will be my pleasure if at all i have any relation with him.wo kisee bhee ladki say pat thaa nahee hai...'

kasturi:'yesterday you were dancing with him......πŸ˜•'she was confused.

teejay:'so what...? it is the statues of rich people like having boy and girl friends ,drinks, going to club...waisay bhee he is my father's business competetor.i use to meet him in parties...'kasturi did not interrupt.she continued while eating apple.

teejay:'he is a young, angry,man with full of  attitude.but certainly not a spoiled brat.he knows his limitation.he knows where and when to stop the thinks.right there he does with out any hesitation.i don't know what he thinks about the girls. but i have never heard a girl went till to his bed room.'

teejay:'he is one of the top ten business man in delhi...'

kasturi:'interesting...'she went and brought orange juice from the fridge for both of them.

teejay:'more over it is his own club.he visit frequently......don't mind his words .he is like that'kasturi smiled at her.

kasturi went and sat on the computer in search of jobs.

teejay:'kasturi when you will be going to your home town...'

kasturi:'one month i stayed there  during my revision holidays.now i have to get a job.after that only i can think about that...'she replied while checking her mails.

kasturi:'wow...i have received a call letter for an interview tomorrow...'

teejay:'that is fantastic... at what time...'

kasturi:'10am..'she took the print out of the call letter.

next day 9 am kasturi got ready for the interview.teejay was still sleeping.kasturi knows that today also she is going to miss the mess.she made the bread egg sand witch for teejay and kept it on the table.

she wore light brown high neck, short sleeve ,salwar with white dupatta.as usual tied her hair as stright silky single pony tail.big ear ring,both the hands full of white silver bangles.she took all her certifigates in a file in one hand and the long strap hand bag in her other shoulder.

kasturi:'teejay..i am leaving...'

teejay:'teek hai...all the best...'with out opening her eyes she wished her.

by 9.45 am she reached the office by public transport.she took the call letter and checked the company name 'sabarwal industry' and the address.she went inside ,showed her call letter in the reception.the recptionist verified her letter and told her to sit along with the other candidates.when her turn came the peon called her inside the interview room.she did a quick and short prayer to get this job before entering the room.

she said 'excuse me' while entering the room.

the person non other than robbie was sitting behind a big table with a lap top in front of him...was looking in to her resume.when he heard her voice he raised his head and looked at her.

robbie:'oh...you...i have seen you some where ...just a minute...'he surprised and tried to refresh his mind.kasturi looked at him.

he was decently fair with thick eye brows.well sketched lips,sharp short nose,brown twinkling eyes,dimple cheeks,every thing well arranged with in round face with strong jaws.he is around 26 years.

he was wearing a pure white silk full sleeve shirt folded up to his wrist.two cute very small whitegold earrings just touching is earlobs showed him more handsome..with multiple whilt platinum finger rings , a platinum bracelet in his right hand and a rollex watch in his left hand.every part of him showed his richness.with in fraction of a minute she captured his figure.

robbie:'yaaa...i got it...day before yesterday in the club...'he said in his husky sexy voice.

kasturi:....

robbie:'waisay bhee dthayknay mai seethee saathee gharaylu lagthee ho...par club mai ghum thee phirthee ho...'he scanned her with his brown twinkling eyes from top to bottom and laughed sarcastically.

kasturi:...

robbie:'kasturi...chawla...22 years...masters in math..awaiting for the result..'he looked in to computer and read her profile with a criticise.

robbie:'work experience...nil....ummm...par i hope you have lot of experience in staring at dancing couples....'he gave a teasing look. he continued...

robbie:'here after take your boy friend along with you when you go to the club...atleast other couples can enjoy their dance with out your disturbance...' he smirked. before he could continue she turned towards the door to walk out.

robbie:'hello...mis kasturi chawla...i think you forgot that you came her to attend the interview...'

kasturi:'i am no more interested in your job...'she said quietly.

robbie:'what????.....'he clenched his fist in anger.

so far nobody said to him that they are not interested in working with sabarwal industries.it is such a well reputed public limited company.people were dieing to get in to this company.

'this girl..with no previous work experience....dare to say not interested in their company...'

robbie:'mis chawla..do you know about our company...'before he could continue she interrupted..

kasturi:'i don't care...i don't like to work with people like you...' she walked out.

robbie:'dammit...'he hit the table top with his fist which left the table vibrate.his face turned red with anger.

Edited by robbii - 14 years ago