FF-Ishq Huwa-NEVER END-RoKa to TiKu...pg-247

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

girls this is my second ff.hope you will support me.if i get less response then either i may discontinue or end this ff.

i don't want to introduce all the characters now itself and confuse you.i will do as and when they come across.

part-1...pg-1            part-21...pg-65
part-2...pg-6            part-22...pg-67
part-2...pg-8           part-23...pg-69
part-4...pg-12         part-24...pg-73
part-5...pg-15         part-25...pg-76
part-6...pg-18         part-26...pg-79
part-7...pg-22         part  -27...pg-82        
part-8...pg-25         part-28...pg-82
                                  part-29...pg-84
part-9...pg-29         part-30...pg-86
part-10...pg-32       part-31...pg-88
part-11...pg-36        part-32...pg-91
part-12...pg-39        part-33...pg 94
part-13...pg-43        part-34...pg  96
part-14...pg-46        part-35...pg 101
part-15...pg-46       part-36...
part-16...pg-47
part-17...pg-51
part-18...pg-58
part-19...pg-58
part-20...pg-62 

PART-1

university of delhi:
examination hall:

students were busy writing their exams.kasturi was sitting along with M.Sc math second year students and writing 'real analysis'....it was one of the most difficult paper they were writing.student don't even care to wipe their sweat...busy writing.

invigilator:'10 minutes more.....ten to five' he warned them.the exam was from 2pm to 5pm

kasturi was revising her answer sheet.till the invigilator came and grab the paper she was checking the paper again and again.

she stuffed her pens,pencils,plastic 15cm scale ,eraser,hall ticket,question paper,ID card etc in her pouch.walked out of the examination hall.it was their last exam.

out side the hall some of the students were discussing the questions.some of them were with smile on their face,some were with long and unsatisfied face.as soon as kasturi came out teejay came running to her.

teejay:'hi kasturi...how was the paper...?'

kastui:'it is fine..i did well..'she answered with full satisfaction.

teejay:'i know... for you every thing will be fine...'

kasturi:'why ? what happened?you did not do it well...'

teejay:'not that well...it is ok...'

teejay:'i am tired of these exams.chalow we will go out today..'both of them walked out.

teejay and kasturi were staying in a working women's hostel  and sharing the same room for the past two years.not only room they share every thing with each other.there was no secret between them.they are best friends.

teejay was a brat child of a  business magnet kabhir dhanraj. kabhir lives in delhi .teejay don't want to stay with him with her young step mother. eventhough she is a brat child heart wise she was so good and innocent.that is what made kasturi to stick to her.both of them are like sisters more than friends.

it is 6.30pm they pass by a disco club.

teejay:'chalow..we will go for the disco...'she tried to enter in to the club.

kasturi:'please teej...you know that i never went to this type of places...let us go to the hostel...'

teejay:'come on kasturi...how long you are going to say this excuse...just today for my sake...'she pulled her hand.

kasturi was hesitant but she can't say no to teejay.

kasturi:'just for 10 min...'

teejay;'fine...fine...come...'both entered in to the club.

kasturi unwillingly went in to entirely a different world,absolutely different atmosphere.

there was no bright light.every thing was dark and dim.teejay disappeared in the dark.kasturi could not see properly.she stood in one corner looking around.she can't differenciate with girls and boys.both were in the similar costume...drinking and dancing.

she was standing restlessly.more than 20 minutes passed but no sign of teejy.kasturi started worrying.

kasturi:'where is she...?'she slowly moved in to ,in search of teejay.

she said 'excuse me' to those who are dancing around and went in.the club was smelling so yucky for her because of cigarette smoke and alcohol .she closed her nose and mouth together with her right hand.

kasturi:'...tee..jay..'she slowly called her. but no response.more than 10 minutes she was searching but could not find her.now she became more scared and tensed.she went some more inside.scanned the surrounding.....from distance she saw teejay dancing with a man.she rushed towards teejay.

went and stood beside teejay.teejay was holding that man's shoulder with her right hand and his left hand in to her left hand ..closing her eyes enjoying the music dancing with slow movement.

kasturi:'..teejay..'she stood beside them and calling.her voice could not reach teejay.kasturi was feeling awkward to stand beside a dancing couple.

the man dancing with teejay turned towards kasturi.looked at her.he pierced her with his eyes.

kasturi was wearing white self embroidery cotton salwaar, over that apple green cotton duppatta.neatly combed and tied her hair in to a single pony tail.wearing big earings with a small dangling in that.very fair.big black eyes.sharp nose ,thick short lips,well arranged pearl string like teeth.every thing with in a small round face.

flimsy chain around her neck with a small pendent in it.both the hands full of white silver bangles,hanging a long strap leather bag on her left shoulder.a typical punjabi girl.she is 22 years old but looking like a teenager.

in that dark that man could not visualize her properly.he was slightly drunk.he gave a irritating look to her.

kasturi:'teejay..'she tried again.she did not care to look that man but worried about teejay.
that man got wild and stopped his dancing movement.

man:'don't you have the manners.you are staring at a dancing couple..you illiterat goose..'his tone was harsh.

kasturi:'wo..mayri dosth..'her voice chocked.she can't find words to continue.

man:'...manager...'his sudden loud voice made teejay to come back to her conscious.

manager:'ji robbie sir..'he stood for his service.

man aka robbie:'what the hell you people are doing here?.look at her....'

robbie:'you allow this type of down market and illiterate people in to my club...?'

manager:'sorry sir...'

robbie:'this is sabarwal's club....i don't want to see this type of cheap and down market people in my club...'

robbie:'people should have some status just to have a look at me...'

robbie:'...out..send her out...immediately...'his face became red with anger.before teejay could say they pushed kasturi out of the club.

kasturi stood out side the club with un shed tears.
Edited by shumi. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im the first one to commentπŸ₯³
OMG very very interesting first part I loved it all it sounds very interesting I will always read your ff when you continue hopefully and inshallh you will do great with this as you did with the last one.
Kasturi's character is very sweet nad innocent and i love it
Robbie's the bad boy; my favorite
Plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
Edited by robbieluvr - 15 years ago
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘Fabulous!! Great job!!! I really liked your FF...anyway....update it soon dear!! I'm eagerly waiting!!!
cutykoo20 thumbnail
hurrah

shumi u back wid another rocking ff

yipppe

oh 1st part is superb

robbie full of attitude yay i like that robbie

oh poor kasturi again got insulted

update very sooon

sari

annu08 thumbnail
wow you postednew part
well this ff comletely differnt from previous one robbi is spoil brat and very rude to kasturi too the part was good

in the beging you mention
the reply i can gurantee that i will suppport you through otu the ff
i would love that you make a long ff
with lots of roamnce
Meeph thumbnail
plz plz continue
i beg u too
u  know-it seems even better dem kaisa hai ye bandhan
i loved da first part
luv ya-shumi di
rock on
n do keep writin

urs,
muneefah

Edited by muneefah - 15 years ago
saumya{roka} thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow ur back with a new ff dii .both roka are completely different from the previous ff.u have done a gr8 job with the first part. πŸ‘  πŸ‘  i will support u through out ur ff & i wish u best luck πŸ‘πŸΌ 4 the rest ur ff"s journey. bye
(P.S.- update soon)
ArjaAddict thumbnail
shumii dii sorry for late comment.....i have a test tomorrow n was studying n now i finished....
wow fantastic part.
ur writing is fabulous!!!
hmmmmm......robbie shout at kasturi to go out!!1
i never expected dat man to be robbie.
i was surprised wen the manager sed "yes robbie sir".....lol!
hope u wont make it long for roka to unite.

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls continue dii.......no problem if more ppl r der....there r ppl hu read ur ff like us n comment on it.......plssssss atleast for us.....plsssssssss continue!!

love u dii!!

Neslin Nisar
swan20 thumbnail
Shumi i almost missed this thread........😭.........sooooooo happy that u started ur next ff............πŸ˜ƒ ........i'm sure it'll rock like ur 1st one....😊

loved the introduction........this kasturi seems more like the one in the serial........studious & simple.....😳

i love bratty robbie......πŸ˜‰.......makes the story masaledar.....πŸ˜†

yahaan bhi kabir is married to a young girl..😲...buddha kab sudhrega.... πŸ˜†

waiting to see how the story unfolds......😊

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im the first one to comment.yes
OMG very very interesting first part I loved it all it sounds very interesting I will always read your ff .thankswhen you continue hopefully and inshallh you will do great with this as you did with the last one. inshallah
Kasturi's character is very sweet nad innocent and i love it.yep
Robbie's the bad boy;no he is not  my favorite mine too
Plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon.will do soon