If Shweta was offered the role of Riddhim

noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys!! I just had a question to ask you guys...
If Shweta was offered the role of Riddhima (when Shilpa left), and she accepted it, would you still like Riddhima's character?
I definitely would because I LOVE Shweta's chemistry she creates with Karan/Armaan whether it has to do with friendship or love! She's TOO cute!

IF YOU DISAGREE, THEN JUST WRITE THAT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BASH SHWETA IN ANY WAY.

-Noreen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shweta and Ridhima!..these two words dont belong to the same sentence...i cn imagine only my sunshine (suku) in it...i mean shweta is good...but her chemistry with Karan is bad! no offence

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well umm, i started liking Karan and Her only after Shwetha was with him in ZND! You know what the problem is! That i just don't like imagining anyone in Ridhima's role, because i don't know, because that doesn't appeal to me because Ridhima's character is reserved for Shilpu forever! I wouldn't want Shwetha to play it though! But i defiantly love Karan and Shwetha together! But yeah She can't be Ridhima! But yeah i love them and i prefer her chemistry with Karan after watching her in ZND and also on DMG!

So yeah maybe i would like her or i wouldn't have liked her if she would have taken Ridhima's role! Ridhima forever is SHONA!!

If the creatives have to change Ridhima now, They need to bring Shilpa back! I wouldn't mind a love triangle between AR also if Shilpa was still there because it would be fun seeing my both fave actresses with Karan haha
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm i really like shweta bt i think she luks gud in western so i dont think she wud hav suited ridz character
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

hmm i really like shweta bt i think she luks gud in western so i dont think she wud hav suited ridz character

agreed girl..shes not meant fr ridz's role!😕
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well if i think of now!! I would defiantly want her to be Ridz! Also about looking good in western! Well anyone can fit into it, Shwetha would look sooo cute in Ridhima's role! But yeah like i said! They should bring Shilpa back instead of that and if she doesn't come back, Shwetha is a great choice!

Anyways I am waiting to see KaSh somewhere now so i don't really care about AR now because there is no AR without Shilpa for me

But i love Armaan and Nikki in the show a lot!
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsha247

Well if i think of now!! I would defiantly want her to be Ridz! Also about looking good in western! Well anyone can fit into it, Shwetha would look sooo cute in Ridhima's role! But yeah like i said! They should bring Shilpa back instead of that and if she doesn't come back, Shwetha is a great choice!

Anyways I am waiting to see KaSh somewhere now so i don't really care about AR now because there is no AR without Shilpa for me

But i love Armaan and Nikki in the show a lot!

BUt ummmm karan n nikki hardly have tht many scenes together n fr shilpa..she's left tv forever..n she's planning big in bollywood...but im confused is she comin back on tv?😕😕..
i dnt think we'll ever get to see KASH together coz shes quit tv frever..o yeah unless they star in a movie..😲
KaSuAlways thumbnail
and Armaan n Nikki..she looks like his badi behen!
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yam_dmg

and Armaan n Nikki..she looks like his badi behen!

haha badi behen??😆 lolx no i think karan shweta luks gud as frends i like dem in znd bt they didnt click in dmg
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

okay umm i think kashwe share a good chemistry but not good enough to replace KaSh .. infact nothings good enough to replace KaSh !!! i dont think i'd want shweta or anyone else to play Dr riddhima other than shilpa ... i just cant imagine shweta romancing karan or fighting with armaan the way shilpa did,  ... i hope u get what i mean .. i just cant imagine her or anyone else playing riddhima ... riddhima is one and only shilpa for me

just my opinion though, not to offend anyone 😊