Surprise for Saalekh and RagVir fans

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Humm where should i begin with actually bhashans r what am tired to give to cut it short, I have made 2 VM's today One on Saalekh(Made in the Afternoon and other on RagVir.....Just finished RagVir VM as well

Saalekh VM...

The song is beautiful i found the lyrics apt, small song and some selected scenes(which luckily i had and one last min got from Pinks uploaded vdo)...Its beautiful and may b beautifully fit RagVir in future then might use it, but presently made it on Saalekh...Hope the Fans like it, Dedicated to all fans who adore or like Saalekh Pair....

Saalekh, Aalekh Sadhna VM1

RagVir VM

i had made a VM when i made first VM(Akhri Alvida) before on them but i accidently deleted the videos, neverthless, now i got sme initialπŸ˜†πŸ˜† scenes(esp the start walking scene) which i have added instead and made the VM.. Hope everyone likes it its dedicated too All RagVir fans.... the other song might suit in future, but now its Happy Happy song😳😳😳

RagVir(Ragini-Ranvir) VM3

Dont forget to comment, critisim and advice will be highly appriciated as well!!

PS: At the end would like to thank the unit of Bidaai team for bringing such a beautiful show😳😳

Luv,

Shagun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Oyee MIss thanks first see and comment!!

Luv,

Shagun
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love both jodis so this is like a double treat for me! Shagun, they're wonderful! I love the songs and am so happy someone did a VM with the song Socha Na Tha. That's the first song I had suggested for Ragvir because it fits them so well.
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw the RagVir one..its fab!!and you're right..the song really does suit them!Will watch the Saalekh one shortly..but im sure its fab as well..
sweet_shagun thumbnail
^^@Rahm-Ur welcome, i like both the jodi's in the show but i lyk RagVir more than Sadhna just that, today thought of making VM's when i heard the first song thought it wud fit Saalekh and thought of giving it a try, may b in future it wud suit RagVir too coz Ranvir is maturing ... Socha na tha always fitted as i said i had made a VM before but accidently it got del frm my Lappy do watch and comment!!

@Anu- Glad u lykd it Anu, hihi i kinda knew u wud watch RagVir part before i am watching it again... 😳😳😳

Hope this brings smile on every1's face!!

Luv,

Shagun
Edited by sweet_shagun - 15 years ago
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am having dinner, uploading the vm and my family already thinks I'm way too obssessed .πŸ˜›
starz4me thumbnail

Hey Shagun....Luvd the RagVir VM yaar...πŸ˜ƒ
Felt like u covered up all the disappointment i was feeling by not seeing any new RagVir episodes.
But it was AWESOME AWESOME and SIMPLY AWESOME.πŸ‘

Thank U Thank U Thank U.......hun.πŸ˜ƒ

BTW.....I Luv the new siggy in ur signature.....its very cute. πŸ˜›

Edited by starz4me - 15 years ago
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh..di..i luv the Saalekh one as well!!Both the VMs are rocking!!
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exellent, superb, great, amazingly done.
rano- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the Salekh one.  It was beautiful.  They have awesome chemistry.