Posted: 15 years ago
Hey!Thanks alot 4 the article.

That was nice πŸ‘Die BT DieπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

I know re mels..!

The interview left me awestruck...!...its not like he is sugar coating anything anywhere...or faking it...if there were issues he pointed them out...and where these people have to be credited he is doing that to completli and whole heartedli....acknowlwdging everyone...in the process..how genuine can a guy be...!...harsh u rock....

Yaa Siddy di.............HC pointed out the pros and cons, the issues and all. But not in one place did he bad mouth anyone.........neither BT nor the DJ's. Moreover he is cordial with all of them, even adter the mishaps that took place with him. Especially after what BT did..............I really really wish that HC finds a good project and gets all the fame that he deserves.
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My heart cries for him .The way he has been treated by industry BIG people.He is so docile.He is truely a heart winner .HATS  OFF TO HC
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushka10

Thankq soo much for the article....i was really waiting for the article..........
i loved his feelings in the last page describing Prem's charcter.........now i caompleted reading the whole article and came to commnet...........🀣

ur most welcome!😊

ekta is such a pig 😑how can she play with harshad emotions, our emotioms ,his frnds and parents emotions.......who gave the rite to play ??????????/
even she did not inform him abt his exit in KHMK and that bakwaas article thing..........i really got tears in my eyes wehn i read the sentence " i would often tell ekta, don't kill me...i love this show "😭...harshu loved this show amd his character a lot..........😭😭😭 ........he addmiteed that he really wanted to do Prem??????? but why ekta why????????/how could u do this to him ?? to us?? shame on your part..😑😑😑
i loved the way he said " Prem is a twinkling star ""...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒhameha hamre yaadon mein rahega....no i want him in the show also😭😭😭
yes i agree. Ekta had no right to do that w/o informing him. yeah that line was sweet. HC still loves Prem😳😭
i eally did not get ekta said him that his character has increased in kis desh so she removed him from KHMK...but how comes his character ended so fast within notime when the article on telly buzz came out?????????????πŸ˜•........only that dirty person knows...
" if i had a lovelife...i would be in nach with my baliye "" aree bhai phikar matkar additi hain na ...she is good for you πŸ˜†lol ya he shld get together with additi and take part in NB.but if it was a singing competition they wld loseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........really loved the article...felt bad for harshu....
really die BT die.. lol ya keep sayin it!!
i really wish someone put a case on ekta and bang her total shows......she deserves it...........
Thanks for the article.. my pleasure!😊

aurpa08 thumbnail
Thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx buddy for your wonderful article.
Smile1290 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intellienough

yes , Huzi I have started admiring him a lot not only as very good actor but as a good human being .He definetly knows how to coop with the popularity.

I liked his saying that he starts avoiding the girl if he thinks he is attracted toπŸ˜†πŸ˜³.Is that with Additi thats why he is out ?πŸ˜›

OH Harshu please don't avoid her but rather love her as you do in KDMHMD.

yeah thats true. he comes across as such an honest human being. lol i was wondering the same thing....maybe there IS something cooking b/w themπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I just hope the TRPs of the show hit rockbottom so that they have no choice but to bring HC back to save the show.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Smile1290 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel82

Huzie thanks for this one too....  ur welcome again!😊

Its very sweet of you to scan both the mag articles for us... aww thnks..im glad i cld do something 4 the forum!😊

Oh I felt sooo bad for HC when I read the part where he was talking about the character Prem...Ekta arent you listening...dont be soo heartless... really she's heartless no?!

About him being replaced in KHMK without prior notice , I think thats how it is in BT...I have read other actresses  saying that nobody informed them about their track ending or about them being replaced...they always got to know from the media...one was Jaya bhattacharya who replaced AShwini kalsekar as Jigyasa in Kasam se...When Ashwini came back , Jaya was immediately replaced one fine day without prior notice....Similarly when Smriti Irani came back lately to BT ,even Gautami Kapoor complained of not being informed about her gonig to be replaced...
BT takes people for  granted, yet the actors or actresses are still working for them...
yeah thats v.true. I guess they feel that once you work with/in BT ur career is set. thats why no1 likes to take "panga" with them. and the ones that do have to makedo with Ekta's hatred. I'd prefer that though!! I guess HC just feels that Prem being Ekta's brainchild, he shld be thankful for getting the role rather than sulking for its end. Pretty wise man he is!!

About his love life, does that mean he isnt attracted to Additi😭...coz he doesnt seem to stay away from her
or may he does but we dont know...πŸ˜• really hope they get together... i hope so too!😳

@:Hope - completely agree with you...

heerkm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooooooowwwwwww.... what an awesome guy... my prayers are with him... I wish him the very best in this life and the next...

And Ms Mel.. "tears of blood".. yes indeed....

Harshad: if you could feel my good thoughts -- our good thoughts coming your way... you stole my heart.. never before like this... You rock! -- BIG time!

And a BIG THANK YOU for the article.. thank you, thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by heerkimehr - 15 years ago
Smile1290 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hope08

Thank you very much for going thru the trouble of scanning the article. No problem..ur most welome!😊

HC comes across as a very sorted guy. Good for him.Yeah i agree!😳 
Couple of things that this article failed to mention was him being the possible lead of Ekta's show (I think Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi) or why he wasn't doing it  and also they didn't mention anything about the onscreen chemistry of the lead of Kis Desh (one of the reasons that the show became so popular). The article was more on his ouster from Mahabharat. Showtime tends to sensationalise their features (that's the reason why they have highlighted his quote on BT on the first page). Anybody who'll read the quote will think here is one more actor going against Ekta. Another important thing they didn't highlight in the feature was about the obit ad of Prem. They should have asked him about that too. Yeah but there's already an article abt that in this months issue of Gr8 with quotes frm both HC and AG.With regards to him not coming back in the show he himself had said that during the SBS show (beginning of oct and that time everybody was saying that he was the lead of Ekta's new show). He was told that he wasn't coming back. And his last day's shoot was supposed to be his blast scene. But then we saw a lot more of him after that too. But those were just flashbacks.And if you noticed each time he came, his screen time was reduced.Lke the last time he came i guess it was for hardly 2mins.I guess they were slowly edging Prem out of the serial coz otherwise it would be trash frm day 1 after Prem's 'death". Moreover, don't forget that he and AG went together to the Star ili awards show end of Oct. If he is out of the show and not coming back why should he attend the function and that too with her (they were representing Kis Desh Mein)? maybe they just went as friends😳like spending time w/ each other.Also he hosted a show about Star's serials along with Krishna (Bhakti from Hamari Devrani) two days back and the interesting thing is she was asking him about his show and what will happen in future and she mentioned that he looks very cute in the show. So if he is not coming back then why is he still representing the show?  I think this interview was done sometime in mid-oct. We dont know what has happened with the storyline after that.
This whole month (that is if we get to see new episodes from next week) will be all about the wedding. Who wants to see that?!!! Bye bye, TRPs!!🀒
Right now only thing we can do is wait and watch and hope and pray that HC comes back to the show.Im waiting and watching...and praying too!! I am out of the show the moment Heer is hooked up with anybody else. Though I wouldn't mind if Heer is with Prem lookalike. The only consolation being that we get to see HC-AG's rocking onscreen chemistry. yeah that wld be nice....but i'd still want him back as Prem. Prem had a certain "magic" to him....that i think no other character possesses.😳

Smile1290 thumbnail
@ Kisdesh rocks....ur welcome! yeah i agree Bt shld go 2 hell!!πŸ˜†

@ ashpush...ur most welcome! yeah seems like HC loved Prem just as much as we did😳thats the way..Die,Bt, Die!!πŸ˜†

@ ayushikdmhmd ..ur welcome! lol ya keep sayin it...mayb it'll come true!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

@ intellienough... yep hats off to him!..he's such an honest person😊

@ aurpa08... ur very wlecome😊

@heerkimehr... its no problem,ur most welcome!!😊yeah he does win ur heart over no?!😳