Showtime: Harshad's Interview!

Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello ppl!!๐Ÿ˜Š

This is an interview from this month's Showtime magazine. Harshad talks about his whole journey from his small town days to his rise to stardom.๐Ÿ˜ณ And please read the last para..the thing that he wrote and "copyrighted" himself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Its a nice interview.....except that he said that he has been told that he will NOT be coming back to the show๐Ÿคข Die BT, Die๐Ÿคข.

Anyway, hope you like the interview!! (Please wait...there r 5pgs so may take time to load..)

Enjoy!!

~~Huzie~~
Edited by huziebaby - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
Thanks thats an awesome article!
?xXx?
Sunayna
= ]
Smile1290 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .xganga.x

Hey!

Thanks thats an awesome article!
?xXx?
Sunayna
= ]

ur most welcome dear!!๐Ÿ˜Š yeah its awesome....HC is so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot Huzie..

I like when he said '...So if the main lead would go in two months, you could just imagine what would happen to the show'....he said this abt Akshat's role...but watever role it is...what he said is so true for any main lead...

Even Harshad knows the show wont work without its lead...and this is exactly whats happening with Kis Desh... Heer maybe there...but the show wont work without its male lead....they can try n try showing other supporting actors as main leads...but they can never becum one...they can bring in new guy n make him a lead.. but that will never work...'Once the lead..always the lead!'...

You can really tell that he loves the character of Prem..and how he still wants to play Prem..๐Ÿ˜ญ We will make sure we'll get him back to where he belong!...

DieBT! Die!...๐Ÿ˜ก (me followed u Huz...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Oh!..and that pic of him wearing black..lookin down..he looks like Additi...๐Ÿ˜† i mean u can tell they almost look the same..same smile..n d shyness...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by khushix - 15 years ago
Thapanee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the article๐Ÿ˜Š
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Huzie thanks for the article !!!!

luv Alina
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He is sooooo humble.He do not keep grudges against any one even he was harmed by Tony, ekta and swastik.You know sometime you have to pay for being so humble and kind.HC please become little diplomatic the way the world is else These so called big people will always take advantage of you.
MY best wishes for all your future assignements goes with you.
Smile1290 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

Thanks a lot Huzie.. ur welcome!

I like when he said '...So if the main lead would go in two months, you could just imagine what would happen to the show'....he said this abt Akshat's role...but watever role it is...what he said is so true for any main lead...

Even Harshad knows the show wont work without its lead...and this is exactly whats happening with Kis Desh... Heer maybe there...but the show wont work without its male lead....they can try n try showing other supporting actors as main leads...but they can never becum one...they can bring in new guy n make him a lead.. but that will never work...'Once the lead..always the lead!'...

yeah thats so true.....the only one who doesnt understand that is Ekta๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You can really tell that he loves the character of Prem..and how he still wants to play Prem..๐Ÿ˜ญ We will make sure we'll get him back to where he belong!...

ya he's said in all his interviews that he kept on telling Ekta not to kill Prem๐Ÿ˜ญI just hope all the future tracks of the serial are crap and no1 watches it so that they have no choice but to bring back HC. Im sure he'll be more than happy to play Prem again!๐Ÿ˜ณ...U can sense that he's still upset that Prem had to go๐Ÿ˜ญ

DieBT! Die!...๐Ÿ˜ก (me followed u Huz...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
lol๐Ÿ˜†yeah keep sayin it!๐Ÿ˜†we shld knock some brains into them๐Ÿ˜†

Oh!..and that pic of him wearing black..lookin down..he looks like Additi...๐Ÿ˜† i mean u can tell they almost look the same..same smile..n d shyness...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃHe looks like Additi๐Ÿคฃlol i dint realise until u said it๐Ÿ˜† yeah their shyness is so similar...

Prem come back!!๐Ÿ˜ญDie BT DIE!!๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†

-Anusha- thumbnail
Thankq soo much for the article....i was really waiting for the article..........
i loved his feelings in the last page describing Prem's charcter.........now i caompleted reading the whole article and came to commnet...........๐Ÿคฃ
ekta is such a pig ๐Ÿ˜กhow can she play with harshad emotions, our emotioms ,his frnds and parents emotions.......who gave the rite to play ??????????/
even she did not inform him abt his exit in KHMK and that bakwaas article thing..........i really got tears in my eyes wehn i read the sentence " i would often tell ekta, don't kill me...i love this show "๐Ÿ˜ญ...harshu loved this show amd his character a lot..........๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ........he addmiteed that he really wanted to do Prem??????? but why ekta why????????/how could u do this to him ?? to us?? shame on your part..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
i loved the way he said " Prem is a twinkling star ""...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒhameha hamre yaadon mein rahega....no i want him in the show also๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i eally did not get ekta said him that his character has increased in kis desh so she removed him from KHMK...but how comes his character ended so fast within notime when the article on telly buzz came out?????????????๐Ÿ˜•........only that dirty person knows...
" if i had a lovelife...i would be in nach with my baliye "" aree bhai phikar matkar additi hain na ...she is good for you ๐Ÿ˜†.........really loved the article...felt bad for harshu....
really die BT die..
i really wish someone put a case on ekta and bang her total shows......she deserves it...........
Thanks for the article..

Smile1290 thumbnail
@ Thapanee, Alina... ur v.welcome!๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Intellienough... yeah i agree with you..HC seems so humble and holds no hard feelings towards anyone๐Ÿ˜Š..makes u admire him even more๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š