Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Harshad Articles in GR8 and Showtime....

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys...

I haven't been very active lately on the forum due to my own busy schedule, however, Daisy came across this and wanted me to relay the info to you guys...Thanks to Daisy for the info...don't miss the articles, guys...

Love, P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Do not miss this month's 'GR8' & Showtime Magazine

Hello friends.

I am inactive on IF these days, But I came just to post this...

Firstly, there is a very nice interview of Harshad in this months ''Showtime'' magazine... Do not miss that. Its not possible to write the entire article. I hope someone scans and uploads the pages..

Secondly GR8 magazine has given this 2 page article on the ''Obituary ad'' published in all leading newspapers recently..

Its titled ''Is Decency dead''??

Its an article which will make everyone really depressed..

Harsh talks what happened after this was published

How the editors of magazines reacted...How his friends reacted when they saw this...

The first page is horrifying...

There are some quotes from Harshad..

''I kept my fone on silent for most of the day for I just didnt know what to say?? I was not even well that day and wanted to sleep, but people wont let me''

''As for the obituary , we had no clue..It came little like a shock to me..a lot of friends and other people called me and i had to tell them that nothing has happened''

''A  friend of mine called from Ludhiana and told me about the obituary. And I went like -''Kya baat kar raha hain??'' People did react only to the photograph without reading the rest of it''

'' I dont want to bother about whats obviously not in my hands''

I really can't type the rest…Its very sad…

I still don't believe that Ekta did this just for the TRP's of her show and hurt so many people associated with Harshad..

But please do read both the copies…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ekta is a pig!!🐷

*Viewbie's Note: Please refrain from making such comments*
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
poor harshad 😔, ekta is so heartless- i hate her!! 😡 I hope someone will be able to upload the pages, cuz I'm from England and i doubt they sell that magazine here!! xx
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Payal....U know I am really shocked to know that HC didnt know abt it....Ughhhh...I am really feeling bad for him....And How can anyone be so cruel yaar....Its far more beyond cruel I guess...Its disgusting....Ekta and BT I just pray someone do this with you what You have done to Harshad....I iwsh I wish I wish...really....
P0401 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can someone post the articles.i dont think they sell it in s'pore
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A*s  H*les...........Its the height of irresponsibility. These Creatives think they have 100% right over their hired actors. But u know Hershey's can sue and drag them to court for this very issue. They are suppose to take HC's permission b4 posting such a crap. And i know he would never ever agree for this obituary thing. 😲😲 He had no idea of this....😲. Thats so unethical.

Shab.
Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
maya123 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this Payal. Would love to read both the articles in its entirety.

A lot of time has gone by since the advert was placed by starplus/BT, so reaction to this article is a bit delayed, in my opinion.

The ad/publicity stunt was done in poor taste, I agree. And I am not sure it has helped. Pictures of actors are always garlanded when their character passes on in a show, so I am sure seeing that was nothing unusual. But seeing it in a newspaper, with the actual date of birth and without being informed can come as a shocker to people close to him.

From what I can gather, despite all that has happened, HC still attends events held by BT and Starplus and from the looks of it is still in their employement.

So the cynic in me wonders if this is late outrage to what has happened is not another publicity stunt.

Maya
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well i will just shut my mouth for this........it's pointless to waste my energy on bashing up these GFN wutever........however, thanks for sharing di.......and as maya di mentioned, it's too late to react now......so wut's the point??.......we have already gone through that phase and i really don't wanna remember those unbearable moments......

luv
rehana
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey can someone scan a copy of these for us??
thanks
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guy wat the hell is going?....i dont believe this...its bad enuff that we hav to live with the fact tat we cant see our fave jodi together anymore...and now this?...Edited by JCluvs srk - 15 years ago