Meet Mila De Rabba

Monaz is the new Babli in MMDR - ARTICLE

Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Monaz Mevawala will now be seen playing the parallel lead in a new show on Sony titled Meet Mila De Rabba. The earlier titles of the show were Mai Bihayi Kirpaan Ki and Ek Shaadi Aisi Bhi.

A source from the production house informed, ?The show will be launched on 3rd November. Monaz Mevawala will be playing the younger sister of the protagonist. The name of her character is Dolly who is the love interest of Saurabh Jain who plays Vishnu in Jai Shri Krishna on Colors.?

Monaz says, ?My character in this show is similar to that of Rani Mukherjee in the film Bunty Aur Babli. It is a parallel lead. The people with whom I am working are really good. My producers Alka and Ravi Kaushal are wonderful people. I have been shooting in Chandigarh for this show since one month. In my entire career, this is the first time that I am doing an outdoor shoot and I must say that it is extremely hectic. I am planning to take leave soon for a few days so that I can unwind.?

Hardly have you started working on this show Monaz and you are dreaming of a leave!

Edited by Adil112 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi,
She had an outdoor shoot in a zee program called Love Hua or something like that na!!!!!
Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitpf

hi,
She had an outdoor shoot in a zee program called Love Hua or something like that na!!!!!

may be i dont watch zee programms