Ranveer Alekh Ka Saath: VM

jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I know some of you are suprised by the VM on Ranveer and Alekh. The norm is to make all those romantic VMs. But I already made the VMs I wanted to on my favorite Jodi, so untill we get to see more scenes, I wanted to shift my focus to the second most beautiful relationship for me in Bidaai. It is that of Ranveer and Alekh, and this is portrayed so beautifully by Kinshuk and Angad!

I know sadhna and Ragini are very close, but these two grew up together and shared each other's pain through out their lives, for Ranveer and Alekh, they grew up separately, with very different lives, they can't have a normal relationship like other siblings, but what they have is more beautiful to me than any relationship the 'normal world' can have. They are so binded together with a love for each other so strong that nothing can ever create space between them. They are truely the epitome to Brotherhood that is the basis of our culture and vedas, where the big brother takes care of his chota bhai and the chota bhai fights the whole world for the sake of his bade bhaiya. No compromises...........

.And that's the relationship I wanted to bring forth through my VM. Please view and provide your comments (good, bad and ugly 😳), I look forward to your feedback and thoughts, tell me what you loved, what you hated and what i can recreate next time. As my friends here know, i am not going to be online till monday so make me come back to tons and tons of messages and comments.

Edited by jiya25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aw jiya i LOVE it!
these boys are so adorable!<333
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Just watched the VM

I am surprised and have a smile....I love the bond between these two beautiful.... From the time Aalekh and Ranvir were introduced audiences slowly saw each step and the love and the bond between both of them, which is so beautiful and the VM u have used a song and the scenes which blend perfectly with the music.... Some inseperable scenes of the brother's seriously loved it totally its defintely one of my fav VM!!

PS:I agree Sadhna Ragini's sister hood is potrayed beautifully, irrespective of the fact they r born and brought up together they both had harships on their relationship but they stood against all, and so did Aalekh and Ranvir!!

Luv,

Shagun
Tuktukrani thumbnail
Gosh , Jiya that was FANTASTIC!!!!

I really mean it first of all never seen a video mix showing bro-bro love  and in Alekh and RAnveer was simply great . And getting all their scenes together must have been difficult, plus everything was perfect the song , the way it was flowing and you uesd so many scenes ...Wonderful     ðŸ˜Š
jiya25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tuktukrani

Gosh , Jiya that was FANTASTIC!!!!

I really mean it first of all never seen a video mix showing bro-bro love  and in Alekh and RAnveer was simply great . And getting all their scenes together must have been difficult, plus everything was perfect the song , the way it was flowing and you uesd so many scenes ...Wonderful     ðŸ˜Š

Thanks. I am glad you liked it. I had to go back and hunt for a lot of the scenes, but i love these two as brothers so much that it was worth the effort!! Glad you liked it!!
jiya25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bibbo

aw jiya i LOVE it!

these boys are so adorable!<333

I know, I can't wait till the day its two bros and two sis in the same house!!!
jiya25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Just watched the VM

I am surprised and have a smile....I love the bond between these two beautiful.... From the time Aalekh and Ranvir were introduced audiences slowly saw each step and the love and the bond between both of them, which is so beautiful and the VM u have used a song and the scenes which blend perfectly with the music.... Some inseperable scenes of the brother's seriously loved it totally its defintely one of my fav VM!!

PS:I agree Sadhna Ragini's sister hood is potrayed beautifully, irrespective of the fact they r born and brought up together they both had harships on their relationship but they stood against all, and so did Aalekh and Ranvir!!

Luv,

Shagun

Thanks Shagun, glad you liked it. Its my fav duo in the show and i love them everytime they are together in a scene. I am signing off for the weekend but don't forget to tell me if u had any fav parts :)
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the VM is just adorable, love it.

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Jiya- Surely wud tell u , in this VM i loved from start to end and the highlights were the dialogue u used... Just PERFECT to the T!!

Luv,

Shagun
jiya25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

the VM is just adorable, love it.

Thanks Pinky, I had only one intention, that everyone who love alekh and ranveer should smile when they see this video.