Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I agree that Ragini dialouge delivery is great, and when she was doing her heart-breaking scene my heart went out to her...she gets really intense and brings out the emotional scene...

but somehow I fell Ragini is so heavy-weight acting sometimes like it didn't make sense that she was just in the park all lovey dovey, and she comes home, and I understand the situation was intense but her lengthy reaction to ranvir didn't quite work for me...I understood that she was speaking as a daughter but how can she forget that she is a lover too...I mean she needs to stand up and take her parents side, but facial emotion should not only show that she is upset for her parents, but is also very sad that she has to say all these things to the man she loves..I didn't see the second emotion....

I think Sadi played this multiple emotion quite well, because she is upset with Vasu but she loves Aalekh Ji...And I know it works for her, cos she can't really speak out to Mummy ji or Aalkeh ji..

May be it is just me, or it was just this scene...without doubt Parul is the best, I think the gap in the difference of the Rags and Rans personality needs to be filled by making Rans a little more matured, and Rags a little light-hearted.

Edited by Bini311 - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bini311

I agree that Ragini dialouge delivery is great, and when she was doing her heart-breaking scene my heart went out to her...she gets really intense and brings out the emotional scene...

but somehow I fell Ragini is so heavy-weight acting sometimes like it didn't make sense that she was just in the park all lovey dovey, and she comes home, and I understand the situation was intense but her lengthy reaction to ranvir didn't quite work for me...I understood that she was speaking as a daughter but how can she forget that she is a lover too...

I think Sadi played this multiple emotion quite well, because she is upset with Vasu but she loves Aalekh Ji...And I know it works for her, cos she can't really speak out to Mummy ji or Aalkeh ji..

May be it is just me, or it was just this scene...without doubt Parul is the best, I think the gap in the difference of the Rags and Rans personality needs to be filled by making Rans a little more matured, and Rags a little light-hearted.

But she wasn't really overly lovey-dovey in the park either.....the confession was simple, emotional and practical....from Ragi's side....it is Ranvir who was more expressive about his happiness....Ragi had all the stuff about her parents on her mind even in the park.....that's just the way the situation is right now.....It is difficult for her since her parents have been insulted so much....I thought what she said was totally apt for the situation....as for her expressions....one could see that she was trying very hard to lock down her feelings for Ranvir in the moment so that she could be strong and tell him to leave. Also, the situation with Vinu is still going on as well.....With so many family problems, where could she have found the time time to think more about Ranvir?

Ragi is not in the same situation as Sadi yet that she can seperate Vasu's behavior from her love for Ranvir cuz they're not married yet and the situation hasn't been finalized....she is standing up for her parent's respect.
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with You ANu, the Park confontration proposal scene stood out coz of the simplicity  and Both Ranvir and Ragini's reaction were different except their love for each other was felt..... And potrayed, Ragini had all hr worries back her mind but she completely melted after Ranvir sorted the misunderstanding, Ranvir who on the other hand was expressive because he had back of his mind his lady love loves him it was the happiest moment for him.....As he was desperate to meet her and confess his love for her!!

Luv,

Shagun
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

But she wasn't really overly lovey-dovey in the park either.....the confession was simple, emotional and practical....from Ragi's side....it is Ranvir who was more expressive about his happiness....Ragi had all the stuff about her parents on her mind even in the park.....that's just the way the situation is right now.....It is difficult for her since her parents have been insulted so much....I thought what she said was totally apt for the situation....as for her expressions....one could see that she was trying very hard to lock down her feelings for Ranvir in the moment so that she could be strong and tell him to leave. Also, the situation with Vinu is still going on as well.....With so many family problems, where could she have found the time time to think more about Ranvir?

Ragi is not in the same situation as Sadi yet that she can seperate Vasu's behavior from her love for Ranvir cuz they're not married yet and the situation hasn't been finalized....she is standing up for her parent's respect.

May be you are right..may be I am having these thoughts that somewhere the romance was so good on the phone that in person..perhaps when they show more scenes between RagVir my nervousness will fade...
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

affy:The past connection haven't come out in open yet. Looks like Indrajit refused CM & choosed Vasu bcoz of colour & CM sems 2 be Vasu's elder sister.

yes exactly thts wht i m talking abt.