RagVir Videomix - My First Trial.

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello all.
I m ATLAST DONE with my first VM on RagVir.
First of all i wud like to tell that the song in the VM is one and only
'Ek Duje Ke Waaste'

When RR meetings started in Bidaai and when this song was used for them i decided to try and make a video. Believe me or not i m trying to make this video since their phone calls started. But i had to go many trials and error.

What advantage i got from all these is RR's latest scene which i was able to add in this VM. And one more thing is tht my ultimate aim in this video was to match the wordings of the song with the scenes. Though nt too perfect but i tried.

This video is dedicated to all my IF friends specially Bidaai forums. I have written all at the end of the video.

Ur comments are the most tht i need now.
Thanks for reading me.
Yeh yeh, below is the video.

Click Me

Hope u guys like it😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Awesome VM, yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘.....I was really hoping someone would make a VM on Ragvir on this song.....ever since it was used on them in the show.

And your effort to match the lyrics with the scenes really shows! You've done a great job with that! Do make more in the future!
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi affy! My fav part was from "Lekin ab is mor par.. till the very end.πŸ‘ I  got a little sad while watching it.😳 Thank you.πŸ‘

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nicely done TT, loved it.

Originally posted by: nureat01

Awesome VM, yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘.....I was really hoping someone would make a VM on Ragvir on this song.....ever since it was used on them in the show.

And your effort to match the lyrics with the scenes really shows! You've done a great job with that! Do make more in the future!

thanks a lot . ur comments have encouraged me a lot. specially u cud see my matching of the lyrics . tht was the only aim over here. i ll definitely try for more. thanks once again!!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: just_in

Hi affy! My fav part was from "Lekin ab is mor par.. till the very end.πŸ‘ I  got a little sad while watching it.😳 Thank you.πŸ‘

hi. ye, i m glad u got tht part. i wud like to tell u one more thing. u must have noticed i have added the dupatta scene in the beginning and at the end too. wht i wanted to shw was tht their 'milna/judna' started with the dupatta and their 'chutna/chodna' also with the dupatta. kahani wahi aakar khatm hui. but later i have used two more good scenes to shw tht 'they ar emade for each other'

sorry to bother u lol .... but since its my first i feel like world to knw it ... heheheπŸ˜›
pinky & jiya - thanks a lot guys.... thanks for watching it.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
TT i noticed the dupatta part, in the 1st part the dupatta gets entangled bringing them closer, 2nd time, the dupatta gets untangled and they drift apart. 

Very nicely done.

thanks pinky ..... glad u noticed it....... nw i feel i can make videos and after few months i ll become genius like shags, shruti n jiya. hehe
waiting thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing video!! totaly loved it .. suits them so much .. it was so beautiful :)
fantastic work!!