||Additi's 'Saiyan Re' Performance Pics & Video||

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Diwali Rishton Ki
Additi's Performance- Saiyan Re
22nd October 08'

Hello...

Here's Additi's performance...she was really looking very pretty..don't u guys think?..😳 Her dance was nice..she's got great expressions...i wish the space area was bigger though so she can moved around..but i still liked it....πŸ˜› Her dress was lukin nice too..suited her...Hmm..im just wondering why both HC & AG were wearing similar color of clothes??..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh..don't forget HC-AG performance tonight...πŸ˜› me can't wait...😍 ill be posting the caps for that tomorrow..but myt take a long time coz' there's gonna be a blackout here from 8am to 3pm... don't miss me!..okay?!..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† j/k....
πŸ˜†

Here are the video and caps...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIwBioo8hko[/YOUTUBE]
(watch on youtube for high quality)

Download link:

http://www.badongo.com/vid/910814

28 Caps

-Khushi-

Edited by khushix - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magpie thumbnail
Tnx hun...She looks pretty !

angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely agree with you...Additi was looking very pretty, she was looking  slim and fit...the costume suited her , the color and make up suited her, she danced well and loved her expressions...She absolutely rocked...yeah the space was less for her to move around..plus too many guys around her...πŸ˜† First I was like , Additi on an item number...But she did it soooooo sweetly...

Yeah Both HC and AG in golden..πŸ˜‰...eagerly waiting for tonite's performance...

angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely agree with you...Additi was looking very pretty, she was looking  slim and fit...the costume suited her , the color and make up suited her, she danced well and loved her expressions...She absolutely rocked...yeah the space was less for her to move around..plus too many guys around her...πŸ˜† First I was like , Additi on an item number...But she did it soooooo sweetly...

Yeah Both HC and AG in golden..πŸ˜‰...eagerly waiting for tonite's performance...will surely wait for your caps tomorrow....

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

Diwali Rishton Ki
Additi's Performance- Saiyan Re
22nd October 08'

Hello... HeyyyπŸ˜ƒ

Here's Additi's performance caps...she was really looking very pretty..don't u guys think?..😳 Her dance was nice..she's got great expressions...i wish the space area was bigger though so she can moved around..but i still liked it....πŸ˜› Her dress was lukin nice too..suited her...Hmm..im just wondering why both HC & AG were wearing similar color of clothes??..πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Yehhh she was loooking simply stunningπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† yhh her dress did suit her LOL yess why was addit n harsahd wering similar clothesπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Oh..don't forget HC-AG performance tonight...πŸ˜› me can't wait...😍 ill be posting the caps for that tomorrow..but myt take a long time coz' there's gonna be a blackout here from 8am to 3pm... don't miss me!..okay?!..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† j/k....
πŸ˜†
OMgd yaaaaay harshiti performanceee cant wait! hahah dont worrry abwt the timingsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† yehh i wont misss yuu dont fikarπŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol jokeeπŸ˜ƒ

Video will be posted as soon as they finish uploading...
Okkiessss ThankoooooooπŸ€—

-Khushi-

Edited by ashmii - 15 years ago
djloveph thumbnail
she looked fantabulous.........her expressions where awesome.....she was just toooooooooo good....πŸ‘
Magpie thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel82

Yeah Both HC and AG in golden..πŸ˜‰...eagerly waiting for tonite's performance...will surely wait for your caps tomorrow....

Totally agree :)  She looks really thin and tall....and yeah..I thought the same..too many chipmunks hovering around her πŸ˜†  How I wish it was just her and HC πŸ˜³ !!!  Even in Nagada, it's a group ..

Thanks Khushi..The make-up makes her look like a female Vampire but WTH. πŸ˜† She danced well.

Someone go kick the make up artist.

~Triv
cookies10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Khushi x
Additi Looks So Nice πŸ˜ƒ
Did Additi And Harshad Do A Performance Together..?
If They Did Could Someone Post The Vid & Pictures Pleeze..?
-Priyanka x
Edited by premeer - 15 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

grr am so late πŸ˜†